Keyword: assassinationplots
-
A neo-Nazi who may have interacted with would-be Donald Trump assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks online revealed himself to be Bjorn Leif Hjelmerud of Norway, The Daily Mail reported. Hjelmerud admitted to being in contact with a “Tom Crooks” YouTube account believed by some to be the 2024 Butler, Pennsylvania, shooter who nearly took the president’s life, the outlet reported citing a text exchange with Hjelmerud. A member of the white supremacist Nordic Resistance Movement, a U.S.-designated terrorist group, Hjelmerud egged on violent comments from “Tom Crooks” about overthrowing the government in a 2020 YouTube comments section. “If a gun and...
-
This week, a National Public Radio (NPR) headline asserted "new poll finds a majority of Americans unsure if attempts on Trump's life were real." The article went on to disclose that "30% of Americans think at least one of those incidents was staged. Forty-five percent said each of the attempts was real." That leaves about 25% in the "unsure" category. The poll was conducted by NewsGuard/YouGov. NewsGuard has been a left-wing "fact checker" since it was founded in 2018. NPR's federal government funding was recently withdrawn for its consistent left-wing bias. In the July 2024 attempt at a Trump campaign...
-
Anna Paulina Luna, a Republican Congresswoman from Florida, has basically confirmed that Kash’s FBI is investigating the Dark Web extremist group “Armed Queers” of Salt Lake City in connection with the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Its founder is an Iranian and funded by Neville Singham and the Chinese Communist Party. Anna basically said that the Dark Web militant group called Armed Queers of Utah is being investigated by Kash’s FBI for facilitating Charlie’s murder (likely using Tyler as a patsy) and Charlie’s assassination was likely funded by foreign actors like the Chinese Communist Party, Iran (Hamas) and Qatar (the Muslim...
-
Judge Tony Graf on Friday rejected a request from Charlie Kirk’s alleged assassin to ban cameras in the courtroom during the duration of the trial. The judge also pushed Kirk’s assassin Tyler Robinson’s preliminary hearing to July 6. Judge Tony Graf Jr. pushed accused Charlie Kirk assassin Tyler Robinson’s preliminary hearing into July and rejected a bid to ban cameras from the courtroom, marking significant pretrial developments in the high-profile case. Graf moved the preliminary hearing to July 6 through July 10, and denied Robinson’s motion to ban cameras and electronic media from the courtroom, allowing continued media coverage as...
-
A Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) mechanical engineering contractor was arrested Monday for reportedly threatening to murder President Trump and using his work computer to search how to plan the assassination. 🚨#BREAKING: A FAA employee in New Hampshire has been charged with after issuing, major threats against President Donald Trump — R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) May 5, 2026 35-year-old Dean DelleChiaie of New Hampshire was charged with communicating an interstate threat, appearing in court on Tuesday. One internet search DelleChiaie made on his FAA computer was about how to get a gun into a...
-
A federal magistrate judge raised concerns on Monday that the man accused of trying to kill President Trump and top cabinet members at an annual press gala had been placed in unusually punitive detention for days while awaiting next steps in court. During a hastily scheduled hearing in Washington, Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui demanded answers about how the man had been placed on suicide watch, denied a number of basic services and held in what the judge called “effectively solitary confinement” for nearly a week, all while the government has been slow to establish key facts in the federal...
-
There are a lot of bitter people in Washington now that Donald Trump is president, and probably none are more bitter than fired former FBI director, James Comey. So it's not surprising to hear that he's trying to undermine the president; he has been through various swampy means ever since his unceremonious exit from that office. He's also not wrapped very well, as I argued here, and does weird things. Now he's being investigated for a veiled death threat against President Trump. According to commentator Steve Guest: Steve Guest @SteveGuest BREAKING: Former FBI Director James Comey just posted on Instagram...
-
This is the last bit of the 18 minute video clip. Benny Johnson interviewing Jack Posobisc, talking about a question from Charlie Kirk:
-
Why White House Correspondents’ Dinner shooter Cole Tomas Allen’s reported link to a group known as “The Wide Awakes” receiving such little scrutiny from the media? The name is associated with an arts-and-music-adjacent activist collective that describes itself as a creative, pro-democracy movement inspired by the original Civil War-era Wide Awakes. That’s what the media wants you to believe. But that cultural collective is not the only relevant use of the term: a mainstream progressive group’s own materials repeatedly reference “Wide Awakes” as a direct-action protest tactic. Including specifically targeting the tactic towards Hilton hotels, where the WHCD took place,...
-
The aftermath of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner shooting has taken a sharper turn after Elon Musk dropped a statement that is now driving intense debate across social media and political circles.In a post on X, Musk wrote, “If they’re willing to die to assassinate, imagine what they will do if they gain political power,” a line that didn’t just react to the incident, but expanded it into a much bigger warning about ideology, power, and what could come next.That single sentence reframed the entire conversation. It moved the focus away from one gunman and toward a broader fear that...
-
The suspect claimed that in addition to Trump, his Iranian handler also named Biden and Haley as possible targets. ..."I was not wanting to do this so willingly," the New York Times quoted Merchant as telling a court during his trial for terrorism and murder-for-hire charges, adding that he participated to protect his family in Tehran.
-
A Pakistani man has been convicted of planning to kill Donald Trump and other prominent US politicians. The trial showcased allegations of Iran-backed plotting on American soil. Asif Merchant, 47, was accused of trying to recruit people in the US in a plan targeting Mr Trump and others after Washington's killing of Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani in 2020, during his first term. Then president Joe Biden and Nikki Haley, who ran against Mr Trump that year for the Republican presidential nomination, were also targeted in the 2024 plot. ...
-
Ok now that all the sappy stuff is done, what the hell is the Secret Service doing? Sorry, gonna rant a bit here and drop the formal tone. Like, I expected security cameras at every bend, bugged hotel rooms, armed agents every 10 feet, metal detectors out the wazoo. What I got (who knows, maybe they’re pranking me!) is nothing. No damn security. Not in transport. Not in the hotel. Not in the event. Like, the one thing that I immediately noticed walking into the hotel is the sense of arrogance. I walk in with multiple weapons and not a...
-
A man taken into custody after gunfire rang out at the White House Correspondents’ Assn. dinner on Saturday was identified by law enforcement sources as 31-year-old Cole Tomas Allen, of Torrance. Allen was first identified by the Associated Press, which cited unnamed law enforcement sources. Another official not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation told The Times that Allen was the suspect and that authorities were in the process of obtaining warrants to search addresses associated with him in Torrance. U.S. Atty. for the District of Columbia Jeanine Pirro says the suspect is being charged with two counts...
-
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it forced the release of 27 heavily redacted pages from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit that show that would-be Trump assassin Thomas Crooks was reportedly involved in an altercation with a group of people and making “hateful comments” directed at President Trump at the Butler, PA, rally site before the July 13, 2024, assassination attempt....
-
Tuesday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said the evidence that Iran was an imminent threat to the United States was not there.Co-host Joe Kernen said, “You have such a tough job. I asked Senator Scott, and he said, I love Senator Paul because you never waver, but everybody wavers. I was going to ask you about war powers, and the Constitution is messy, and to stick with it as you do in the real world, it’s hard. I don’t know why you even have this job. It must be so difficult at this point for you, right?...
-
Iranian dissident Mansoor Osanloo, the exiled former head of the bus driver’s union in Tehran, was savagely attacked on Tuesday, May 1, while traveling on a PATH train into New York City, and left for dead. Multiple assailants sprayed him with a corrosive chemical, then clubbed him in the back of the neck with what appears to have been a tire iron. He lay in a coma for several days and required 17 stitches in his neck. I spoke with Osanloo on Monday, not long after he awoke from a coma. “I don’t remember anything,” he said. “But you can...
-
Berlin, 12 Oct. (IPS) To the dismay and anger of the families of the victims, a German court has decided to free an Iranian charged 11 years ago for the assassination of four Iranians in a Berlin restaurant, including the then General Secretary of the Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan (DPIK), two other members of the same Organisation and an opponent to the Islamic Republic. The Federal German Prosecutor announced on Wednesday that Mr. Kazem Darabi, the coordinator of the Iranian-Lebanese terror squad that assassinated Mr. Sadeq Sharafkandi, the General Secretary of the DPIK and three others on 17 September...
-
The assassination of Iranian-Canadian dissident Masood Masjoody exposes Tehran’s growing campaign of transnational repression on Canadian soil, while critics warn that Ottawa’s immigration and security policies have allowed IRGC-linked operatives and regime loyalists to infiltrate and operate freely within Canada. In a chilling escalation of Tehran’s transnational terror, Canadian authorities have charged two suspects with the first-degree murder of Masood Masjoody, a 45-year-old Iranian-Canadian dissident and former Simon Fraser University instructor. Masood’s vocal criticism of the Islamic Republic’s brutal regime made him a prime target for the Islamic Regime’s extra-national assassination teams. Masjoody’s body was discovered on March 6, 2026,...
-
All detainees had previously attempted illegal border crossings and are now awaiting deportation proceedings.. A Customs and Border Protection (CBP) spokesman confirmed Tuesday that five Iranians were arrested while attempting to illegally cross the U.S. northern border with Canada. "On July 1, Border Patrol Agents from the Champlain, New York Station, responded to suspicious activity near Mooers Forks, NY," CBP's Swanton Sector said on Facebook. "Agents located a minivan occupied by five citizens of Iran and two citizens of Uzbekistan." The Champlain Station is part of the Swanton Sector. Swanton is a rural town in Vermont near Highway 89 just...
|
|
|