Free Republic 3rd Qtr 2026 Fundraising Target: $81,000 Receipts & Pledges to-date: $19,442
24%  
Woo hoo!! And now only $808 to reach 25%!! Thank you all very much!! God bless.

Keyword: 600wounded

Brevity: Headers | « Text »
  • Vanity What is Wrong with you people?

    08/17/2026 9:11:15 AM PDT · by balch3 · 253 replies
    Self | August 17, 2026 | Self
    What has happened to FR? People are advocating for President Trump's removal, making sarcastic remarks, Saying the TRump era is over. President Trump has righted the economy, ended Iran's nuclear weapons threat and is the greatest President since Reagan. He deserves better than this. He already has the RINOS in Congress against him, he needs his base fired up and ready to vote! THe RATS are highly motivated to steal this election. Have some courage and get behind out President!
  • Trump Praises Allah and Boasts US Has ‘Total Control’ Of Strait of Hormuz: ‘I THINK WE WILL KEEP IT!’

    08/12/2026 9:01:09 AM PDT · by Miami Rebel · 70 replies
    Mediaite ^ | August 12, 2026 | Sean James
    President Donald Trump on Wednesday boasted the U.S. has “total control” of the Strait of Hormuz, despite what the “FAKE NEWS” may report to the contrary, before praising Allah for the nation’s stranglehold on the critical shipping passage. “I THINK WE WILL KEEP IT!” Trump posted on Truth Social. “Our Naval Blockade is being called, by everyone, ‘A WALL OF STEEL,’ and there is nothing Iran can do about it.” The president repeated claims that Iran’s military had been decimated: "They have no Navy, they have no Air Force, their remaining soldiers are unpaid, the IRGC is decimated and fleeing,...
  • Trump willing to end war, declare victory on Iran with no nuclear deal, officials say - report

    08/09/2026 7:00:07 AM PDT · by Mr. Mojo · 222 replies
    Jerusalem Post ^ | AUGUST 9, 2026 | JAMES GENN
    US President Donald Trump has been weighing the possibility of declaring victory against Iran without achieving a nuclear deal, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing US officials. According to the officials, Trump privately floated the idea to his senior aides. If the US can keep Iran's nuclear program in check and traffic resumes in the Strait of Hormuz, then Trump would be more likely to extend the ceasefire "indefinitely," the officials told WSJ. In recent weeks, the president told senior aides privately that Tehran is "likely unable to revive its nuclear work," after Operation Midnight Hammer caused heavy...
  • Donald Trump Won The Iran War

    08/06/2026 8:45:02 PM PDT · by poconopundit · 111 replies
    19FortyFive ^ | August 7, 2026 | James Jay Carafano
    The maximalists wanted regime change, the minimalists wanted nothing, and the doubters see only waffling. Carafano’s answer: the victor gets to define victory — and everywhere you look, the region is moving Trump’s way. Iran War Turns into Trump Middle East Triumph: We are about to see the biggest reshaping of the Middle East since Moses led the Jews out of Egypt. Like the pharaoh, who missed every warning sign up to the parting of the Red Sea, the critics and questioners of Trump’s tug-of-war with what’s left of the Iran regime seem obtuse to the prophetic truth that the...
  • President Donald J Trump : Washington Post fake "reporting" about Pete Hegseth is treasonous

    08/06/2026 12:07:20 PM PDT · by DFG · 90 replies
    Truth Social ^ | 08/06/2026 | Donald J Trump
    The Fake News, as usual, is spreading false and completely unfounded rumors. I am extremely happy with the job that Pete Hegseth is doing. Everything has been extraordinary, including our attack on Venezuela, where the result was accomplished in less than one day, allowing us to bring one of the worst criminals anywhere in the World, Nicolas Maduro, to Justice! Likewise, Iran, where the country has been decimated for the purpose of NOT ALLOWING IT TO EVER HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPON, is going very well! Pete is highly respected within the Military, and has made tremendous improvements, including getting rid...
  • Trump ‘clashes with Hegseth’ over missile shortages

    08/06/2026 10:11:30 AM PDT · by thegagline · 82 replies
    The Telegraph ^ | 08/06/2026 | Emily Smith
    Donald Trump clashed with Pete Hegseth over a claim that a US munitions shortage could limit his options in the Iran war, according to reports. The US president confronted his defence secretary at Camp David, his country retreat in Maryland, demanding to know why he had been misled about the missile shortage. The clash occurred on the sidelines of Mr Trump’s cabinet meeting on Friday, at which he said that he thought the missile issue “had been fixed”, two people familiar with the matter told the Washington Post. The White House dismissed the claims as “fake news”, denying that the...
  • Report: Trump clashed with Hegseth over missile shortages

    08/05/2026 10:38:26 PM PDT · by Mount Athos · 102 replies
    Israel national news ^ | August 6th,2026
    Anger over depleted US weapon inventories broke into the open at Camp David, where President Donald Trump pressed Secretary of War Pete Hegseth on why he had been kept in the dark regarding severe missile deficits that are now restricting military maneuvers against Iran, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday, citing two individuals familiar with the matter. According to the report, the tense interaction occurred on the sidelines of a Friday Cabinet meeting. Trump reportedly expressed sharp irritation, indicating he assumed the supply deficit “had been fixed", according to sources who spoke to The Post on the condition of anonymity....
  • Trump says he is cancelling strikes on Iran subject to 'rapidly' making deal

    08/01/2026 8:12:52 PM PDT · by Miami Rebel · 78 replies
    BBC | August 1, 2026 | James Chater
    Donald Trump says he has cancelled strikes against Iran provided a deal was struck "rapidly" with the country. In a post on Truth Social, the US president wrote that he had decided to "cancel the attack, subject to being able to rapidly make a DEAL" - which would include the immediate opening of the Strait of Hormuz and an end to "Iran's nuclear threat". Trump said the decision had been taken alongside Israel. The announcement came amid US media reports that Washington might have been planning new, intense strikes on Iran over the weekend. Tehran earlier accused the US of...
  • ‘A disaster for America First’: Trump allies fear Netanyahu meeting will pull US deeper into war with Iran

    07/28/2026 11:34:57 AM PDT · by Mariner · 153 replies
    Politico via Yahoo ^ | July 28th, 2026 | Megan Messerly and Myah Ward
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during his last in-person meeting at the White House, reportedly sold President Donald Trump on starting a war with Iran. Now, the GOP's America First wing fears he's about to pitch the president on ramping up attacks."I think all of President Trump's most ardent non-'Israel First' supporters are furious," said former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon. "Netanyahu has had twice as many visits to the White House in 18 months as Churchill had in all of World War II — with every one of them a disaster for America First."The two men are set...
  • CENTCOM Chief Urged Iran Strike Halt

    07/26/2026 4:33:52 PM PDT · by Mariner · 105 replies
    Newsmax via Yahoo ^ | July 26th, 2026 | Brian Freeman
    The top U.S. military commander in the Middle East recommended ending the bombing campaign around the Strait of Hormuz after concluding it reached the limits of its effectiveness, a recommendation that helped shape President Donald Trump's decision to pause strikes against Iran, Axios reported Sunday.Adm. Brad Cooper, commander of U.S. Central Command, advised Pentagon leaders, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the White House last week that two weeks of sustained airstrikes had weakened Iran's ability to threaten commercial shipping through the strategic waterway, multiple sources familiar with the discussions said.His assessment, combined with advice from other senior military officials,...
  • NYT: "Now Mr. Trump has three main options [in Iran]: military escalation, economic crackdown or declaring victory and getting out." [Tr]

    07/26/2026 1:03:04 PM PDT · by Its All Over Except ... · 58 replies
    X.com ^ | 7/26/2026 | Ann Coulter
    "No. 1 has been tried for the past 5 months with no effect. No. 1 has been tried since 2018 with no effect. No. 3 can't be done because Israel is against it, so everyone will blame Vance and call him an antisemite."