Keyword: massacre
-
An Iranian man from the southern port city of Bushehr released a video in English appealing to US President Donald Trump and Western governments to halt any deal with Iran’s ruling establishment before taking his own life. In the roughly 10-minute video, the man, identified by Iranian media and activists as Pouria Hamidi, said he wanted to draw attention to what he described as a deadly crackdown on protests in Iran and urged Washington not to pursue negotiations with Tehran. “If you’re watching this, then I’m not around anymore,” he said at the start of the video, adding that he...
-
In a chilling deleted post, Arshia Maghsoudi allegedly admitted to using a Dragunov rifle to "kill teenagers," claiming commanders told him to "shoot as much as you can." ...In the story, Maghsoudi wrote: "For the first time, they gave us a Dragunov. They told us think of it as a sniper game - 'shoot as much as you can'. So I went and landed a ton of headshots."
-
After killing of over 80,000 Iranians, students raised lion and sun flag at school. The revolution and the combat continues despite of the suppression. /
-
When President Joe Biden began his campaign trip in Las Vegas last week, everything seemed to be running as smoothly as it could for an 81-year-old president in physical and cognitive decline. The day before he abruptly left town, Biden delivered the keynote address in front of a packed crowd of almost five thousand people at the NAACP National Convention at the Mandalay Bay hotel. On Wednesday, Biden was scheduled to deliver the keynote at the UnidosUS annual convention at the MGM Grand, with thousands in attendance anticipating his arrival. With the venue located right off the Las Vegas Strip,...
-
A "racial equity" and "restorative justice" nonprofit funded by Minnesota taxpayers is calling for donations to a new bail fund that’s helping free anti-ICE agitators and illegal immigrants detained in Minneapolis. The Legal Rights Center, which Minnesota attorney general Keith Ellison led for five years, is promoting the People’s Bail Fund of Minnesota through Know Your Rights MN, a Legal Rights Center project that provides legal information and resources for activists. The project’s website was updated Thursday to include a link to the bail fund, which only secured nonprofit status last week and is actively "accepting requests for ICE protest...
-
Iran is facing its most critical moment in decades. In this exclusive Jerusalem Dateline interview, Iranian-born lawyer, activist, and former Canadian lawmaker Goldie Ghamari joins Chris Mitchell and Joshua Swanson to discuss what she’s hearing from inside Iran as nationwide protests erupt. Ghamari says unconfirmed reports point to more than 30,000 Iranians killed, calling it the largest massacre since the Islamic regime took power in 1979. She explains why this uprising is different, why Iranians believe the regime’s fall is near, and what freedom could look like after nearly five decades of oppression. She also shares why Christianity is rapidly...
-
See new posts Conversation Andrew C Laufer, Esq @lauferlaw Yet deafening silence from our Free Hamas friends. Quote NewsWire @NewsWire_US · 4h Eyewitness to BBC World Service: Over 10,000 Dead as Iranian Forces Unleash Automatic Rifles on Protesters. Jan 11, 2026 https://x.com/lauferlaw/status/2010525352171577640
-
Toronto: Church provides space for event honoring “Palestinian” terrorist responsible for jihad massacre JUL 7, 2019 11:00 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine is ostensibly a Communist organization, but it is wholly aligned with the jihad force. Ghassan Kanafani was responsible for the murder of 17 Christians, as well as eight Israelis, but that doesn’t matter to the Trinity-St. Paul’s United Church. Being woke is ultimately a suicidal act, but at least the members of Trinity-St. Paul’s can congratulate themselves that they were never “racist” when their own time comes and their jihadi friends...
-
As the appalling story of Sunday’s anti-Jewish mass shooting at Sydney’s Bondi Beach continue to unfold, and 16 people are now dead, there have been few glimmers of light in the darkness. The men identified as the shooters are a father and son, Sajid Akram, 50, and Naveed Akram, 24. The father was shot and killed by police last night, and the son was overpowered and taken into custody. The New South Wales police commissioner says little is yet known about the pair, but Sajid Akram was a licensed gun owner, with six guns in his possession. Old social media...
-
This is a short video of a very fed-up Australian citizen who is sick to death of islam and multicultural bull crap. I have to warn you that there are some very nasty words but the guy is angry and if the other side shoots us, rapes us, murders us and robs is— you know what? They are going to hear a few choice words. Sticks and stones mate.
-
Meanwhile, I’m still banned from entering Britain solely because I dare to criticize Islam. Britain has chosen its fate, and that fate will surely come: conquest, Islamization, and the subjugation of the native community. “Migrant responsible for killing 269 people in deadly bombings wins appeal after being refused asylum,” by Richard Jeffries, GB News, December 1, 2025: A Sri Lankan national who faced arrest in connection with the devastating 2019 Easter bombings has succeeded in his appeal against the Home Office’s rejection of his asylum claim. The man, identified solely as ‘YA’, secured victory at the immigration Upper Tribunal in...
-
The deadliest police operation in Brazil’s history killed at least 132 people, public defenders said on Wednesday, as Rio de Janeiro residents lined a street with dozens of corpses found overnight, a week ahead of global climate events in the city. State police said the raids targeting a major drug gang the day before had been planned exhaustively for more than two months, designed to drive suspects into a forested hillside where a special operations unit was waiting in ambush. “The elevated lethality of the operation was expected but not desired,” Victor Santos, head of security for Rio state, told...
-
Based on CAMERA watchdog: https://www.camera.org/article/poynter-politifact-fact-check-misleads-on-beheadings/ and moreHamas Beheading of Israeli Babies During October 7 MassacreDate:October 7, 2023Location:Southern Israel (Kfar Aza, Be'eri, and others)Type:Terrorist atrocity, massacre, decapitationPerpetrators:Hamas terrorists from GazaOutcome:Confirmed beheadings of babies and children by Israeli eyewitnesses, first responders, and forensic experts. Poynter/PolitiFact fact-checks later retracted after CAMERA critique.Hamas Beheading of Israeli Babies During the October 7 Massacre During the barbaric October 7, 2023, invasion of southern Israel, Hamas terrorists beheaded Israeli babies and children — acts verified by multiple Israeli officials, emergency responders, journalists, and forensic pathologists. While hostile media voices fixated on disputing a specific number (“40”), the...
-
JD Vance slams Mamdani for calling his Muslim aunt a 9/11 'victim,' while Mamdani defends his comments citing post-9/11 discrimination against Muslims in the US, amid intensifying tensions in the NYC mayoral race. Israel National News.
-
Russian forces occupied Bucha, on the outskirts of Kyiv, for just under a month. Across those 29 days in early 2022, they committed acts of such barbarity that this Ukrainian town will forever be synonymous with war crimes; this conflict’s Srebrenica. Residents were killed and tortured in their hundreds; more than 100 were buried in a mass grave outside the Orthodox Christian church. Others were murdered as they fled. The basement of a children’s summer camp was converted into a torture chamber where women and children were systematically raped. Soldiers slashed throats, mutilated victims and killed parents in front of...
-
Before dawn on Tuesday, Sept. 9, a devastating attack by the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) shattered the Congolese Christian community in Ntoyo-Mangurujipa, Lubero Territory, North Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), leaving more than 70 civilians dead.Ntoyo, located about three miles east of Mangurujipa center, was struck while families had gathered for a wake in honor of a deceased loved one. What should have been a solemn night of mourning turned into a bloodbath. According to local reports, the ADF fighters stormed the gathering and opened fire without warning. Women, children, and men, who only hours earlier were comforting...
-
The Department of War will ask President Donald Trump for final approval to execute the Fort Hood shooter, Nidal Hasan, a DOW official told the Daily Caller News Foundation exclusively. The execution, if approved by Trump, would be the first carried out by the military since 1961. Hasan, a former Army Major and psychiatrist turned radical Islamic terrorist, killed 13 people and wounded 32 others during his notorious rampage on the Army base in 2009. “I am 100 percent committed to ensuring the death penalty is carried out for Nidal Hasan,” Hegseth exclusively told the DCNF. “This savage terrorist deserves...
-
BEJUMA, Venezuela - In this deceptively tranquil farming village, people still talk about the ''Bejuma massacre'' in a whisper, partly because one man who spoke out is in a grave, partly because the killers were allegedly policemen. But the source of the fear can be summed up in a single word: drug trafficking, on the kind of massive level and involving corrupt government officials that has long been a profound problem in neighboring Colombia. Drug seizures in Venezuela doubled in the past four years. There are mounting allegations of drug-fueled corruption at the highest levels of the security forces, accompanied...
-
A decade ago, archaeologists made a grisly discovery when they unearthed two Neolithic mass graves at the sites of Bergheim and Achenheim in northeastern France. The pits contained severed limbs and human skeletons, evidence of excessive violence and mutilation that did not match normal Neolithic patterns. Some deceased individuals buried in other nearby graves, however, showed no signs of brutality. A new study has recently analyzed the chilling remains to try and reconstruct the identities of the individuals and determine why some were treated so cruelly, according to a statement released by the University of Oxford. Researchers conducted multi-isotopic analysis...
-
Responsibility for the attack? Sayfullo Saipov, the 29-year-old Uzbekistan-born ISIS operative who killed eight people after driving a truck down a crowded bicycle path in New York City, worshipped at a mosque around the corner from his and his family’s Paterson, New Jersey residence, Masjid Omar bin al-Khattab. The mosque has been associated with a website that advocates committing violence against others. Because of this fact, the mosque itself should be considered a party to Saipov’s horrific crime. On October 31st, Halloween, Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, an Uber driver with known residences in Tampa, Florida and Paterson, New Jersey, drove a...
|
|
|