Free Republic 4th Qtr 2025 Fundraising Target: $81,000 Receipts & Pledges to-date: $42,806
52%  
Woo hoo!! And now only $124 to reach 53%!! Thank you all very much!! God bless.

Keyword: frneocons

Brevity: Headers | « Text »
  • US to launch new phase of Venezuela operations, sources say

    11/22/2025 5:18:10 PM PST · by E. Pluribus Unum · 16 replies
    Reuters.com ^ | 22, 20256:31 PM CST | Phil Stewart and Idrees Ali
    Summary U.S. hopes to ramp up pressure on Maduro government Covert operations expected to be first step, sources say U.S. options include overthrowing Maduro Human rights groups condemn U.S. strikes as illegal extrajudicial killings WASHINGTON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - The United States is poised to launch a new phase of Venezuela-related operations in the coming days, four U.S. officials told Reuters, as the Trump administration escalates pressure on President Nicolas Maduro's government. Reuters was not able to establish the exact timing or scope of the new operations, nor whether U.S. President Donald Trump had made a final decision to act....
  • Hegseth says US carried out 3 strikes on alleged drug-running boats in eastern Pacific, killing 14

    10/28/2025 7:21:16 AM PDT · by DallasBiff · 30 replies
    AP ^ | 10/28/25 | AP
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth announced that the U.S. military carried out three strikes Monday in the waters of the Eastern Pacific against boats suspected of carrying drugs, killing 14 and leaving one survivor. The announcement made on social media Tuesday, marks a continued escalation in the pace of the strikes, which began in early September spaced weeks apart. This was the first time multiple strikes were announced in a single day
  • Ben-Gvir and Karhi crack down on foreign press coverage of war damage in Israel

    06/20/2025 7:27:42 PM PDT · by Its All Over Except ... · 16 replies
    Jerusalem Post ^ | 6/20/2025 | Yoav Etiel
    Foreign media are now required to obtain prior military censorship approval before filming missile impact and crash sites. Foreign photographers will no longer be allowed to film at the scenes of missile strikes in Israel without prior written approval from military censors, under new directives issued by National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir and Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi. ...
  • Israel’s strikes zeroed in on Iran’s nuclear program. How much damage was done? (Isfahan Natanz Fordow)

    06/16/2025 9:31:28 AM PDT · by dennisw · 46 replies
    CNN-MSN ^ | 6 16 | Rob Picheta and Thomas Bordeaux
    Natanz Initial assessments indicate that Israel’s strikes on Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility were extremely effective, going far beyond superficial damage to exterior structures and knocking out the electricity on the lower levels where the centrifuges used to enrich uranium are stored, two US officials told CNN. “This was a full-spectrum blitz,” said another source familiar with the assessments. The strikes destroyed the above-ground part of Natanz’s Pilot Fuel Enrichment Plant, a sprawling site that has been operating since 2003 and where Iran had been enriching uranium up to 60% purity Satellite images, taken before and after the strikes, give a...