Skip to comments.18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine
Posted on 07/22/2021 6:18:07 AM PDT by Tilted Irish Kilt
One of the reasons for refusing the experimental covid vaccine is a lack of “ informed consent”.
The author presents his reasoning behind his refusal to take the covid vaccine in a succinct and clear manner
and presents connected incorporated 'hot links' to actual data to explain his position.
H/T : to Freedom Poster for bringing this to my attention !
One person's opinon
Well worth the read.
I only need one reason: I don’t consent.
Sounds like a reasonable position
for a freedom loving American !
"They are part of the experiment.
"Those (like me) who do not take it, are part of the control group."
Bingo!! My new go-to reasons for not vaccinating. "I'm in a clinical trial and part of a control group." Let them get around THAT.
No need to defend a decision.
But I WILL violently defend my right to make it and remain steadfast.
Now THIS is a quality post.
Thanks so much.
“#9:THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION”
Notice how now that this has finally leaked out the naritive has changed from “get vaxxed and don’t get covid” to “get vaxxed to hopefully minimize the effects when you DO get covid”.
Not exactly reassuring now is it.
If only we still lived in a representative constitutional republic.
I worked in the pharma supply chain.
While it may be no worse than any other industry, it is certainly no better. They are motivated by profit, just like most other firms, and that needs to be kept in view.
They also have captured the regulation of their field. Again, not uncommon. Remember Mad Cow disease? A beef packer was going to test EVERY cow for BSE prior to packing. The USDA shut it down because the rest of the packers did not want to do it, and they knew if one firm did they would all have to.
Also, shielding vaccine makers from law suits is a perverse incentive. That leads to poor product oversight. Look at the Remington 700 trigger debacle. It was a poor design that had enough failures that after market parts were widely available, and it was causing deaths, yet since Remington was shielded from liability they did not change it till forced to.
So while I am not a full anti vaxxer, I am a skeptical person. Since I have already had the vid, and I am not in a high risk group, I am in no hurry to get the vax. Having worked in the industry, I know that the claims in the news do not match the paper work of the shot, and neither will match reality.
Your health is your responsibility. Take risks either way, but you are responsible.
“these products are still in clinical trials”
Yep, My wife has a simple question....who knows what effects these vaccinations are gonna have on people in a year...two years....5 years?
No one can answer that.
I clicked on it and all I got was the smell of bacon.
They don't make docs like they used to. Let's hear it for socialized medicine.
Ask a Pharmacist - What’s in the Vaxx
“So while I am not a full anti vaxxer”
Me either. I developed a case of shingles in the fall of 2019 and it took me until February 2020 to shake it completely.
As soon as I was able I got the Shingrix vaccine and would recommend it for everyone.
Shingles is bad juju I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
That article is dispositive.
Game, set, match, and the stadium torn down.
Thanks, Tilted Irish Kilt.
*PING* to the rest of you.
Imagine a scenario where there is a viral outbreak that threatens to affect 90% of the population and is likely to kill 50% of the people who get infected.
If a pharmaceutical firm develops a vaccine or treatment that protects everyone from infection but has potentially deadly side effects for 1% of the people who take it, you don’t want them keeping it off the market over that 1% and depriving the other 99% of a life-saving product.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.