Skip to comments.Impeachment dam breaking as Pelosi deputies tip hand: ‘We’ve already begun’
Posted on 06/03/2019 10:00:32 AM PDT by Innovative
click here to read article
It’s the same mushy words they always used.
I welcome it.
It’s a huge mistake for the Democrats, and some of them know it, but they seem unable to stop themselves.
I don’t even think they can get it passed in the House. If they don’t get it passed in the House, then we’ll be saying that the House cleared Trump.
Thats what this is ultimately about.
They are creating so much of it that the normal busy person out there is likely overwhelmed by it.
There are grounds for impeachment. It contributes to confusion, not a resolution to an infraction.
They talk down the Constitution, because it can be used to center people.
Sanctuary cities and other forms of refusing to recognize the laws of our nation.
It feeds the overall goal of creating and enlarging the existance of chaos.
I really, truly, sincerely hope they try to impeach him.
If ever there was a “briar patch” moment...
Impeachment is a political act, and you cannot impeach a president if the American people will not support it, Nadler said...
Nice of Nadler to admit that it’s all politics.
This passed on by an old friend. Come on Trump haters, PUSH for impeachment “PLEASE”.
I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. Ive been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next.
1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President’s attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THAT THEY WANT. That is different that the special counsel investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazille, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing coverup activities. A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison. All this, because, remember, the President’s team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath - and they will turn on each other. Thats already starting.
4. Lastly, one more thing will happen the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don’t understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed — and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information. Theyll incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged somehow.
The Socialists don’t even have any charges to bring, and they’re talking about impeachment?
Oh, but there are! :^)
Moronic. Imbecilic. Self-defeating. Unwise.
Let's TRIPLE the number of Trump supporters who get to the 2020 polls! LOL! KEK!
28. Resistance Is Shredding Our Institutions:
Barr said hed rather be back to his old life, but that he loves the Justice Department and the FBI: I think its important that we not, in this period of intense partisan feeling, destroy our institutions. I think one of the ironies today is that people are saying that its President Trump thats shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that it is hard, and I really havent seen bill of particulars as to how thats being done.
From my perspective, the idea of resisting a democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him and, you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring.
For Democrats, Even When Its Over, Its Never Over
Townhall.com ^ | June 3, 2019 | Sheriff David Clarke (Ret.)
Posted on 6/3/2019, 8:52:58 AM by jazusamo
Death and taxes are said to be the only things in life that are certain. However, Ill add another: Democrats never accept political defeat even when that includes election losses.
What do sure odds of the Democrats rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win. It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections. That’s a civil war.
When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don’t win, what you want is a dictatorship. Your very own dictatorship !
Now we’re seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them, and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down. That’s not a free country.
It’s not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an ‘insurance policy’ against Trump winning the election. It’s not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. It’s not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. It’s not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasn’t supposed to win did.
Have no doubt, we’re in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist Democrat professional government.
So, Which side will win a brutal, short and deadly Civil war?
I agree. I think they’re going to get a lot more than they bargained for and could quite possibly get laughed out of the room. When you look at their roster, unless there’s someone that just sits back and keeps their mouth shut, they have a squad filled with undeniable morons.
Schiff, Nadler, Swalwell, Pelosi, Water, AOC, Omar, Tlaib, Pressley, Cummings, Clyburn and a few others that always seem to find a camera to make a fool of themselves. Talk about some All-Stars. WOW!!!
I guess they haven’t realized that mueller’s thing was a very one sided affair. The President was not able to defend, interview or counter anything. And if you look at what might be going on with Flynn, now more has come out about Papodopolous and how the FBI tried to entrap him. This whole thing has the potential to blow up, for real.
And, IMHO, I am of the firm belief that there is/was something on Weiner’s laptop. And that the President has everything. And lets not forget about Adm Rogers and the NSA. Unless she was able to reach her crooked, nasty hand that deep to wipe her history clean, according to Snowden, they have everything. And I think that they were so confident that she was going to win that they may not have bothered to tie up that loose end.
They know what is coming and are trying to get ahead of the accusations of political spying.
Do it! Do it! DO IT! I can’t wait!!
Pelosi: “So did you bring the evidence?”
Schiff: “Evidence? What evidence?”
When it comes to democrats, a picture is worth 1000 words.
If you democrats feel froggy, leap m’fers.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.