Skip to comments.Post some good jokes
Posted on 03/29/2009 7:41:27 PM PDT by A_cool_guy
I know some jokes, but I don't know any good political jokes!! Could everyone post some good jokes here?
Barack Hussein Obama and Joseph ‘Plugs” Biden are President and Vice President of the United States.
(oh...you said a GOOD joke...not just a joke)
Did you hear the one about the Troll who signed up to get the Zot?
“I think Zero is a pretty cool guy. eh uses teleprompters and doesn’t afraid of anything.”
OK. Internet meme. ;)
President Obama has promised tax cuts.
From my email box...
CREATIVE PUNS FOR “EDUCATED MINDS”
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir
Cumference.He acquired his size from too much pi .
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan
island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was
a weapon of math disruption.
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder
and got a little behind in his work.
6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall.
The police are looking into it.
12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.
One hat said to the other, ‘You stay here; I’ll go on a head.’
14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger.
Then it hit me.
15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said:
‘Keep off the Grass.’
16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital.
When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, ‘No change yet.’
17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from
prison was a small medium at large.
20. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned
21. A backward poet writes inverse.
22. In democracy it’s your vote that counts. In feudalism it’s your count that votes.
23. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
23 1/2. When cannibals ate a clown they said it tasted funny.
24. Don’t join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
25. Psycho rapist runs away from crime-—Nut, screws and bolts.
Two contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.
One is from Chicago , and the other is from Texas .
The Texas contractor does some measuring and figuring, then says, I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me.
The Chicago contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, $2,700.
The official, incredulous, says, You didn’t even measure like the other guy!
How did you come up with such a high figure?
The Chicago contractor whispers back, $1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Texas to fix the fence.
Done! replies the government official.
And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.
Smile, and wait for the flash.
That is not the version I heard...LOL!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.