Democratic presidential hopeful Gen. Wesley Clark went "much too far" last week when he promised that if he becomes president he'll guarantee that terrorists won't attack the U.S., former presidential candidate Gary Hart said Sunday. "I disagree strongly with Gen. Clark," Sen. Hart told WABC Radio's Steve Malzberg. Before the 9/11 attacks, Hart, along with former Sen. Warren Rudman, chaired a panel that warned that a terrorist attack against the U.S. was inevitable. The Colorado Democrat told Malzberg, "I was a bit startled by [Clark's] statement if for no other reason [that] I think we have been saying we that...