Skip to comments.France - French government announces measures to appease rioters
Posted on 11/08/2005 11:19:01 PM PST by HAL9000
Voici principal measurements, in particular employment education, announced or confirmed by the Prime Minister, Domenica de Villepin, at the time of its intervention at the French National Assembly, Tuesday November 8:
- All the young people of less than 25 years, applicants for work or not, living one of the 750 significant zones, will be received in the three next months for a "maintenance deepened" by the ANPE, in the local missions or the Houses of employment. A "specific solution" will be proposed to them in the three months (formation, training course or contract).
- the social recipients of minimas will be incited to find an employment by the creation of a premium of 1 000 euros and of a monthly contractual premium of 150 euros for 12 months.
- 20 000 contracts of accompaniment for employment and Contrats with a future reserved for the underprivileged districts will be created to develop uses of proximity.
- 15 new urban free zones will be founded, in addition to 85 what exists.
- the number of "adult-relay" ensuring the bond between the public families and institutions will be doubled.
The means of the Agency of urban restoration will be increased by 25 % over two years.
- Creation of 5 000 stations of teaching assistants in the 1200 colleges of the sensitive districts.
- Doubly of the number of teams of educational success envisaged by the plan of social cohesion (1 000 at the end of 2007).
- Possibility of entry in training as of 14 years, instead of 16 currently.
- 100 000 purses with the merit will be granted to the re-entry 2006, against 30 000 currently.
- Opening of ten boarding schools of educational success additional, "for the most justified most promising pupils and" .
- Development of the workshops health-city to put in network the actors of health.
- Amplification of the device of the psychosocial mobile teams.
- Creation of an agency of social cohesion and equal opportunity which will be "the interlocutor of the mayors" .
- Creation of prefects delegated to the equal opportunity.
100 additional million euros will be allocated into 2006 to the 14 000 associations subsidized by the State.
The ministry for the interior will recruit 2000 additional agents for the disadvantaged districts, within the framework of the device of the contracts of access to employment, as from January 2006.
LOL. That is going to help in 20 years...
Stupid frogs, caught in the same socialist bucket, heated by the subtle flames of unbridled multiculturalism.
Y'all are dead meat.
France gets tough by asking, "HOW HIGH?"
This is shameful.
plus "le midnight basketball" will be introduced next month.
You just knew they'd find some way to surrender.
France just surrendered.
These naive jokers are in for another jolt pretty soon.
Please FReepmail me if you want on or off my miscellaneous ping list.
Problem: In a word, socialism. Excessive government entanglement stagnates the economy, leading to massive unemployment. This makes people unhappy.
Solution: More government, of course. No word on where the tax revenues to pay for this are to come from. Perhaps one of those big, profit-laden corporations that France has lying around can fund these extortion payments. Because, y'know, French companies make profits after taxes.
Did I say "extortion payments?" I meant "tributes." Oops, make that "blood money."
Appeasement...France's middle name
Could they wave their white flag any higher?
What happens when the Muslims riot because these measures aren't enough? And after that? It's only a matter of time before unconditional surrender is announced.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.