PARIS (AFP) - The beleagured Russian oil giant Yukos has said it will file a 20-billion-dollar (15-billion-euro) damage claim against the Russian government and other parties that had a hand in the forced auction of its chief production unit, a report said. The Financial Times newspaper said late Thursday in its on-line edition that the claim would lodged just ahead of a February 16 court hearing in Houston, Texas on a bankruptcy petition by Yukos. Yukos last month sought bankruptcy protection from a Houston court in a bid to thwart the auction of its core asset, Yuganskneftegaz, which had pumped...