Skip to comments.New polls after BLM riots and Trump Mount Rushmore speech show coming Trump landslide
Posted on 07/09/2020 8:30:05 PM PDT by SmokingJoe
Skip the first 2 minutes to avoid his commercials.
Nice piece from Dr Steve Hurley. Highlights.
1. New Express poll has Trump tied with Biden at 47% each.
2. In case you think it's an outlier, Zogby also had a poll June 30th with Trump and Biden tied at 46% each. (Not to mention the Harris poll which had the gap between Biden and Trump down to just 4%).
3. The Express poll had Trump on course to win the crucial swing states including Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin where Trump outpolls Biden by 48 percent to 44 percent.
4. Express poll: Given a choice between which phrases identified their views 71 percent chose all lives matter while 29 percent picked black lives matter. 77% are against defunding the police. Overwhelming numbers are against destruction of statues.
5. Historically, riots have always led to big swings to Republicans in voting. Reagan beat Gov Jerry Brown in a landslide in 1966 after the Watts riots for example.
6. Most polls under count White non college educated males who make up the strongest base for Trump. Politico did a piece on that recently.
7. In 2016, Trump did so well with non college education White male, he'd have won even if Hilary Clinton had the same Black voter turn out as Obana did.
8. Trump won over 200 counties that voted twice for Obama and in some cases hadn't voted Republican since the 1980’s mostly due to rural non college educated Whites.
Bottom line: Trump is poised to put Slow Joe out of business come November.
Worth watching if you have a minute or two.
(Excerpt) Read more at youtu.be ...
Go Trump and GO VOTE on November 3!
All the acts of desperation lately give me hope that they lack confidence in their own Fraud Machine, that maybe it can be overcome.
No links to the polls themselves & poll data, just the video?
I’m really bummed about Rasmussen though. POTUS approval rating is down from 47 to 45 from last week. I thought his 4th speech would have given him a little bump or at least held it steady. Couple that with Rasmussen’s “Biden comfortable lead” headline. ugh
54 percent of White women voted for Trump in 2016....even after the Access video bomb.
His numbers are no doubt higher with White Women now than 4 years ago.
Creepy Joe doesn’t have a chance with the White Woman vote....
Theres also a crazy federal defund law enforcement bill right now.
“White non-college-educated males who make up the strongest base for Trump.”
Can you imagine a story that says, “black non college-educated females who make up the strongest base for Biden.”?
I’ve even seen stories that refer to “Trump’s base of uneducated white males.”
You would NEVER see an article referring to the lack of education among Biden’s femal, black or Hispanic voters.
Biden does best when he is out of sight and out of mind ... otherwise known as a OOSOOM strategy.
Biden can’t hide forever.
Rasmusssen polling showed Trump get 36 percent positive approval from Black likely voters. He will crush Biden come November......
The data shows a significant number of white male voters are upset that Trump caved on the Virus and shutdown the whole economy. Come November, those voters will be with him....but for now, the flagging economy is why he’s lost some of that core support.
but the deep state media reports Trump wants to quit...
oh yah, that’s the libtard socialist projection fantasy porn thatasses for journalism these days...
The real issue is that there’s never been a feeling of existential crisis in America before.
Even in 2016, Hillary was an alternative to Trump, not an endorsement of those who want to completely destroy America.
You’re going to see a lot of people come out for Trump.
There is absolutely no way Biden ever has a live debate with Trump. There will be some BS excuse or protest against Trump which will allow Biden to duck Trump on principle. If the American people every get to see Slo Joe live, in action, his polling falls off the edge of the earth.
Number five. I think Reagan actually ran against his father
“5. Historically, riots have always led to big swings to Republicans in voting. Reagan beat Gov Jerry Brown in a landslide in 1966 after the Watts riots for example.”
Who could forget when Reagan beat Gov. Jerry Brown back in 1966?
That was huge!
Pat Brown, not Jerry.
Why would any white male vote Dem?
Polls are fake. All of them.
The Rat party has gone way left. America is STILL a center-right nation.
2020 election will be 1972 election redux.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.