Skip to comments.Dr. Anthony Fauci warns Americans shouldn’t assume hydroxychloroquine is a ‘knockout drug’
Posted on 04/03/2020 11:14:45 AM PDT by nwrep
Americans shouldnt assume hydroxychloroquine is a knockout drug in preventing or treating COVID-19, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Friday.
We still need to do the definitive studies to determine whether any intervention, not just this one, is truly safe and effective, Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said on Fox News. But when you dont have that information, its understandable why people might want to take something anyway even with the slightest hint of being effective.
(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...
Trump really checkmated this fraud.
Based on the stats we are seeing, either it is worthless or it is not really being used much.
Or they are lying about the death numbers.
Screw this guy.
Better than doing nothing. DA
Well, if we’re looking for one of those, we could give Roofies to people with COVID-19. Obama said that sometimes it’s just better to “take the pill”.
What’s the problem, we know it is safe. If I come down with symptoms I’m going to want it immediately. I don’t want to wait until the pandemic is over before its approved to be used.
Shut up already Fauci.
Someone needs to to ask this ass if he got the Wuhan flu, would he deny using the drug?
I hope DJT dumps this pocket-sized, pain in the ass.
He wants people to die, I know, sounds nuts right..but every time he talks that is what I think..a doc would try ANYTHING, give ANYTHING to try to save their patients..these medications have been around for 50+ years whats the problem..GIVE THEM THE MEDS..are they even giving these meds to anyone? What is their definition of a “Controlled study” 2 people? You have people who are gonna die anyway what is the freakin harm in giving them something that might help..this is the same Fauci who a month ago said that there was minimal risk of this virus causing mass death here in the US..he’s a swamp creature, associated with his best buddy Hillary Clinton
Few minutes ago he was saying it wouldn’t do anything.
Looks like reality be passin’ him by.
Mr. NIH (Not Invented Here) gonna end up lookin’ like the Bureaucrat in Lorenzo’s Oil.
Actually, we know its roughly 99% safe, and that tests can confirm the safety or danger for the remaining 1%.
I’d take it, given the current info. Along with the Z-Pack and the zinc.
My guess..controlled study means they are giving it to 2 people
I will tak ‘not being used that much.
He’s gonna get buried under an avalanche of data from around the world saying otherwise.
I understood that it was effective used in conjunction with a zPack.
To heck with how many people have to die. We can not, under any circumstances, allow HCQ to be used because it might benefit Trump.
That about right, as for the official US media position?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.