Skip to comments.
Warren’s dubious ancestry claims demand more apologies
lowell sun ^
| peter lucas
Posted on 02/12/2019 6:09:05 AM PST by luke1825
Its just fine that Elizabeth Warren apologized to the Cherokees for falsely claiming to be one of them. It might be helpful if she also apologizes to the people of Massachusetts. She could have done it Saturday when she made her presidential campaign official, but she didnt.
Instead she reworked and expanded her attack on wealthy Americans who, she said, are not paying their fair share.
Massachusetts is not Virginia where Gov. Ralph Northam, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax and Attorney General Mark Herring, all Democrats, are all caught up in scandals of black face and sexual- harassment charges
(Excerpt) Read more at lowellsun.ma.newsmemory.com ...
TOPICS: Government; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections; US: California; US: Massachusetts; US: North Carolina; US: Virginia
KEYWORDS: 2020election; blackface; california; cherokee; dukeuniversity; election2020; elizabethwarren; fauxahontas; howardschultz; indian; justinfairfax; markherring; massachusetts; meredithwatson; metoo; northcarolina; not; pokahonkey; pokahonky; ralphnortham; slingingbull; starbucks; vanessatyson; virginia; warren
posted on 02/12/2019 6:09:05 AM PST
Has she apologized to President Trump yet?
posted on 02/12/2019 6:11:03 AM PST
by a fool in paradise
(Denounce DUAC - The Democrats Un-American Activists Committee)
The people of Massachusetts love being represented by phonies like Warren and John Kerry. They think other people admire them.
Dunning-Kruger Effect, exhibited by a whole state.
NY not much different, but upstaters have their head screwed on straight for the most part.
posted on 02/12/2019 6:12:48 AM PST
by Steely Tom
([Seth Rich] == [the Democrat's John Dean])
The headline is inaccurate. There’s nothing dubious about her claims, they are outright lies, deliberately constructed.
She is a serial prevaricator. And a cheap con man.
posted on 02/12/2019 6:15:40 AM PST
(If you can remember the 60's....You weren't really there)
Live by the race card
die by the race card!
posted on 02/12/2019 6:30:22 AM PST
(It's.. (W)all or nothing..!)
Apologize? I want to see her arrested for defrauding the government in getting funds reserved for real Indians.
posted on 02/12/2019 6:31:59 AM PST
("...that all the donkeys were dead. I know nothing as to the fate of the less valuable animals.")
Warren benefited from saying she had Indian blood. She used false information to get ahead.
posted on 02/12/2019 6:38:42 AM PST
Democrat elites take Elizabeth Warren out at the knees!
THIS WAS A BRUTAL HIT AGAINST A SERIAL LIAR!
The Washington Post reported this, recently!
Using an open records request during a general inquiry, The Washington Post obtained Elizabeth Warrens registration card for the State Bar of Texas, revealing Warren identified as an American Indian.
Elizabeth Warren apologized for claiming to be Native American for nearly two decades as she struggles to put the scandal behind her as she prepares to announce her 2020 Presidential bid.
I cant go back, Warren said in an interview with The Washington Post. But I am sorry for furthering confusion on tribal sovereignty and tribal citizenship and harm that resulted.
Warren apologized to the chief of the Cherokee Nation last week marking the first time she has ever apologized for falsely claiming Native American heritage.
The Democrat Massachusetts Senator created a firestorm recently after she took a DNA test which only proved she was 1/1024th Peruvian.
Elizabeth Warren released employment documents last summer to argue that she didnt use her so-called Native American heritage to further her career.
Now we have evidence to the contrary. Elizabeth Warren filled out the registration card by hand and signed it.
This Texas State bar registration card is the first document to be released showing Elizabeth Warren, in her own handwriting, indeed fraudulently used her Native American heritage to get ahead.
Warrens office did not dispute the authenticity of the document, the Washington Post reported.
Elizabeth Warren has made up elaborate stories over the years to bolster her claims that she is Native American.
The Massachusetts Senator even claimed her parents had to elope because her fathers parents were racist and didnt approve of their sons Cherokee girlfriend she shamelessly claimed her Pawpaws high cheekbones were proof she is of Native American descent.
In 1996 the Harvard Crimson identified Elizabeth Warren as a woman of color and Native American.
In 1998 Harvard bragged Elizabeth Warren, who is Native American, was their only minority tenured woman on staff.
Elizabeth Warren took what could have been given to a REAL Native American shes a white woman who stole from minorities and now shes claiming she will fight for people of color.
If we had a real media, Elizabeth Warren would have resigned in disgrace years ago for her lies.
See her signed bs and lies card below:
For a funny cartoon, we cant post on FR, go to the link below:
posted on 02/12/2019 6:39:20 AM PST
by Grampa Dave
(Stop Medieval Diseases With A Medieval Wall: Illegal migration is leading to a wave of outbreaks!!!!)
To: Grampa Dave
Has she ever mentioned that one of her relatives was a guard at a facility that held Tsalagi before they began the “Trail of Tears”????
posted on 02/12/2019 6:42:57 AM PST
(I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)
To: Steely Tom
alot like the red sux players....they all blow big time
I want to see her arrested for defrauding the government in getting funds reserved for real Indians.
She is a fraud to the government and a thief to Native Americans. That should be repeated at every rally, fundraiser or wherever she shows up.
posted on 02/12/2019 7:00:31 AM PST
(Does Elizabeth Warren use Walter Reed Hospital or the Indian Hospital on the reservation?)
“Has she ever mentioned that one of her relatives was a guard at a facility that held Tsalagi before they began the Trail of Tears????”
No, that has never been admitted by this phony liberal.
posted on 02/12/2019 7:36:26 AM PST
by Grampa Dave
(Stop Medieval Diseases With A Medieval Wall: Illegal migration is leading to a wave of outbreaks!!!!)
To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Arthur Wildfire! March; Berosus; Bockscar; cardinal4; ColdOne; ...
Thanks luke1825. I don't know who coined it, but the Keyword of the Year award goes to "Pokahonkey/Pokahonky".
Here's a selection of "Warren" search hits from FR's fine archive of topics (started chrono-sorted, but now by relationship):
- Why Does the MSM Keep Falling for Obvious Hoaxes? [Warren, Dolezal, Shaun King, "Beto", "White Hispanic", Smollett, Global Warming...]
- [Partisan Media Shill, Regurgitator of DNC Talking Points, Joe] Scarborough Predicts Warren Native American Problem Gone By Spring [02/11/2019 7:22:04 AM PST]
- MSNBC Analyst Defends Warren, Suggests Cherokee Nation is Racist [10/18/2018 9:48:33 PM PDT]
- "Shame On You!" Leftists Attack Cherokee Nation For Criticizing Elizabeth Warren (They heap racist) [10/16/2018 5:35:49 AM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren Stands by DNA Test. But Around Her, Worries Abound. [12/06/2018 6:26:58 AM PST]
- In Warren's world, it's what you believe that counts [10/23/2018 5:39:06 AM PDT]
- Warren took DNA test to help rebuild "trust in government" [barf] [10/21/2018 10:02:32 PM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren goes back to Oklahoma to emphasize her family roots [10/21/2018 1:02:10 PM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren Reacts to Genetic Test Mockery with Odd Tweetstorm, Media Mum [10/21/2018 4:05:00 AM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren Melts Down in Wake of DNA Disaster [10/16/2018 1:55:14 AM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren's ex-husband founded DNA testing company [10/19/2018 12:10:00 PM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren's Ancestor Slaughtered Native Americans, Report Finds [10/18/2018 8:52:48 AM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren Comes Clean: 'I Am Not a Person of Color' [12/18/2018 5:54:24 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren heckled at Georgia campaign stop: 'Why did you lie?' [02/17/2019 5:16:41 PM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren apologizes for identifying as Native American [02/05/2019 5:06:00 PM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren apologizes to Cherokee Nation for DNA test [02/01/2019 2:20:37 PM PST]
- Warren Apologizes to Cherokee Nation for Publicizing DNA Test [02/01/2019 1:46:03 PM PST]
- Liz Warren Apologies to the Cherokees [02/01/2019 1:15:32 AM PST]
- Warren apologizes for Native American claim, signals there may be other documents out there [02/06/2019 11:10:49 PM PST]
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren Tries Saving Her Disastrous Campaign After 'American Indian' Reveal [02/06/2019 7:07:21 PM PST]
- Uh Oh - Elizabeth Warren Registered with Texas State Bar as "American Indian" [02/06/2019 9:01:28 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren Claimed NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE in State Bar of Texas Card -- Signed and Dated [02/06/2019 8:25:27 AM PST]
- Here's proof that Elizabeth Warren lied on her registration card for the State Bar of Texas [02/06/2019 6:45:03 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren in big trouble now [02/06/2019 4:34:37 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren Claimed NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE in State Bar of Texas Card -- Signed and Dated 1986 [02/05/2019 5:24:29 PM PST]
- BUSTED: Elizabeth Warren Reffered To As "Woman Of Color" In 1995 Fordham Law Review [10/16/2018 4:07:49 AM PDT]
- Warren: 'There Are Two Co-Equal Branches of Government' [01/25/2019 12:40:10 PM PST]
- Warren unveils bill to lower drug prices by letting government manufacture them [12/19/2018 2:16:05 PM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren admits 'process was rigged' - Hillary won't like this! [01/27/2019 7:21:41 PM PST]
- 'When I Was A Kid': Elizabeth Warren Makes Bold Claim About Minimum Wage ($1.25/hr) [02/19/2019 3:37:42 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren: Trump administration officials are obligated to invoke 25th Amendment [02/18/2019 9:02:54 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren endorses use of 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office [02/18/2019 7:59:48 AM PST]
- Warren calls for 25th Amendment to be invoked against Trump [09/06/2018 6:17:47 PM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren calls for Trump's removal from office under 25th Amendment: 'It's time' [09/06/2018 3:33:30 PM PDT]
- Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office [09/06/2018 2:25:47 PM PDT]
- Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' in 2020 [02/11/2019 9:35:50 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' in 2020 [02/10/2019 7:56:21 PM PST]
- Warren: Trump 'may not even be a free person' by 2020 [02/10/2019 3:20:13 PM PST]
- Awkward! Elizabeth Warren invokes 'constitutional crisis' over Sessions resignation, trips hard [Jun [11/08/2018 5:22:56 AM PST]
- Black Elizabeth Warren volunteer says walked out of speech because she ignored success of minorities [02/17/2019 7:41:26 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren Announces Presidential Candidacy To A Collective Yawn [02/10/2019 10:49:54 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren Finished Before She Started [02/08/2019 2:49:57 AM PST]
- The Presidential Dream is Over for Liz Warren [02/07/2019 5:31:42 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren doesn't seem to know that France's wealth tax caused a REDUCTION in tax revenues [01/28/2019 5:26:17 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren's tawdry tax threat [01/28/2019 5:08:28 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren calls out Redskins owner Dan Snyder (because he bought a boat) [01/27/2019 3:52:07 PM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren is not proposing a tax; she's proposing (unconstitutional) asset forfeiture [01/27/2019 4:49:39 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren to propose 'wealth tax' on Americans with more than $50 million in assets [trunc] [01/24/2019 11:10:12 AM PST]
- Sen. Pocahontas Warren Drinks Firewater On Ridiculous Instagram Live Stream [01/02/2019 3:28:26 AM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren drinks beer, gives 2020 thoughts in Instagram livestream [01/01/2019 3:50:03 PM PST]
- Elizabeth Warren's 2020 presidential run 'will be the end of her' (Squaw have-em heap big debacle) [01/01/2019 4:42:46 AM PST]
- Twitter: "Elizabeth Warren is on Instagram live cooking dinner and drinking a beer..." [12/31/2018 7:01:17 PM PST]
- Trump unsure if Elizabeth Warren could beat him in 2020: 'You'd have to ask her psychiatrist' [01/01/2019 11:09:01 AM PST]
- Trump: Warren's 'psychiatrist' knows whether she thinks she can win White House in 2020 [12/31/2018 5:38:23 PM PST]
posted on 02/20/2019 7:56:57 AM PST
(and btw -- https://www.gofundme.com/for-rotator-cuff-repair-surgery)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson