Skip to comments.Maxine Waters attacks Manchin and Sinema over voting bill, says they 'don't care' about Black people
Posted on 01/16/2022 4:40:04 PM PST by Libloather
California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters claimed her Senate colleagues, Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va, and Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., "don't care" about minorities and Black people during an MSNBC interview with host Aaron Gilchrist Sunday.
Waters blasted the senators for giving the Republicans the opportunity to filibuster the Democrats' sweeping voting bill that passed in the House Thursday.
Both Sinema and Manchin have said they oppose eliminating the filibuster.
"They have sent the signal. They have been clear about it. They don't care about minorities. They don't care about Blacks. They don't care about people in their own districts who they're going to deny their voting rights and undermine their voting rights," Waters said.
"I must always be optimistic. But this is a very difficult time for Democrats," Watters said. "We have two Democrats, Manchin and Sinema, and they are holding up the Democratic agenda. They have decided that they are going to stick with support of the filibuster, and they don't care whether or not they undermine the rights of minorities and Blacks in this country."
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Hey Maxine what does the bill have to do with black people ? Does it give them 10 votes ?
If you have made an enemy of Maxine Watters, then you have done something right.
It gives them lots of votes!
Trump is on it! He'll get it where it needs to go!
Mad Maxine … the Rude Worrier
Blacks are waking up to the scumbag Dems and all their fake promises, the ONLY time American politicians give a rip about blacks is when they want their vote, otherwise it’s crickets.
Mad Max is one card short of a full deck. But the ones she has are all race cards.
What a miserable human being she is.
Wait, hold up. Is that they hate black folks like Bush hates black folk? Do the left and the right hate black folk equally? What up?
Maxie thinks she’s a democrat.
If so, why does she believe that 13% of the population should be in control of the other 87%?
LOL. Not wrong at all. I mean, we are all concerned. I propose we petition the coroner to exhume James Brown's corpse, and verify that he still has a full head of hair.
Maxine is the complete, ultimate and unchallenged definition of dumbass.
Maxine Waters is a dyed-in-the-wool racist.
If you don’t vote for Biden, you ain’t black
This’ll get them to change their minds.
I look for every opportunity to post that one...love the grin on Trump’s face...:)
LOL says the woman who does NOT step into her own district(And doesn’t even live there, she lives in majority all white Hancock Park) and only shows up when its election time to pretend like she gives two craps
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.