Skip to comments.SPLC GETS CATHOLICS REMOVED FROM AMAZON SMILE
Posted on 04/27/2018 7:14:11 AM PDT by risen_feenix
Amazon.com has removed a Catholic group from its donation feature.
The AmazonSmile Participation Agreement states that certain categories of organizations are not eligible to participate in AmazonSmile. We rely on the Southern Poverty Law Center to determine which charities are in certain ineligible categories. You have been excluded from the AmazonSmile program because the Southern Poverty Law Center lists Saint Benedict Center Inc in an ineligible category.
(Excerpt) Read more at churchmilitant.com ...
The result: religious groups who follow Christian doctrine and have the temerity to speak out against transexuals, gay marriage, etc., are now "official" hate groups.
Drop Amazon, and if you must shop online, then start shopping online at Walmart.
The SPLC IS a hate group
Walmart Emerges as an LGBT Rights Leader
I would think Jeff Bezos would be angry and upset that some outside group of agitators could manipulate his business in this horrible manner.
But Jeff is an idiot leftist. I’m sure he was happy to insult Catholics like this.
What a damning statement. I had NO IDEA they did that. That is one of the scummiest, most intellectually bankrupt official statements I have EVER heard from an American company, and I have heard a lot.
St Benedicts Center is anti-Semitic-——very controversial.
SPLC, an anti-Catholic Hate Group.
What are they about?
I don’t know anything about that group.
Brother André Marie said:
[T]his accusation is preposterous and is easily met by the multiple Jews who have interacted with us and who simply don’t believe it. As one Jewish newspaper reporter told me, after covering the story for a while, “I knew you weren’t an anti-Semite when I first met you.” A Jew who is currently undergoing instruction to become a Catholic has told me how incredibly charitable he finds us here. He knows that the message is conversion, and that message is for everybody, including Jews.
Look up Father Leonard Feeney——excommunicated———I remember it all quite well.
probably reasonable advice:
Drop Amazon, and if you must shop online, then start shopping online at Walmart.
My Amazon Smile charity is White Horse Inn. I’ll post if they get booted.
Even the SPLC’s “damning” investigation of the Center has, at most, a half-dozen out-of-context “quotes” from clergy and lay persons at one point associated with the Center.
The major “hate crimes” are:
- one of more associated persons at some point questioning the veracity of the entirety of the Holocaust story;
- support of traditional (pre-Vatican II) Catholic teachings;
- exposing some of the virulently anti-Christian and xenophobic teachings in the Talmud (of which there are plenty); and
- that some people associated with the Church like and own firearms.
... the Southern Poverty Law Center lists Saint Benedict Center Inc in an ineligible category...
Todays thought police.Reeducation will prove 2+2=5.
That is the group?
I honestly thought they were long gone.
Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate group... they target conservative Americans. The SPLC encourages FAKE hate crime reporting...
If the SPLC targeted black groups with the same ‘hate’ used against traditional Americans, ‘liberals’ would be outraged.
335. Police in northern Virginia say a girl has been charged after she lied to police, falsely reporting ... 2018-04-06 Woodbridge VA https://pilotonline.com/news/nation-world/virginia/... Girl who claimed she was attacked because of “religious attire” charged with lying to police / Police in northern Virginia say a girl has been charged after she lied to police, falsely reporting that she had been held at knifepoint by a man who ripped off her headscarf. Prince William County / 2018-04-10
334. The article reports feelings as if they are facts 2018-03-18 London UK https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/19/a-t... A third of UK Muslims report abuse or crime while studying / A third of UK Muslims report abuse or crime while studying / 2018-03-18
333. “After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original ne... 2018-01-12 Toronto ON http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/scarborough-h... Reported hijab attack on 11-year-old girl ‘did not happen,’ Toronto police say / 11-year-old Canadian girl claimed her hijab was ripped off of her. Now, “After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen / 2018-01-15
332. Most of these campus fake hate crimes or graffiti were committed by members of the minorities they a... 2017-11-01 Many US https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/40361/ Year in Review: 17 campus hate crimes that turned out to be hoaxes in 2017 / 17 campus hate crimes that turned out to be hoaxes in 2017. Most of them were committed by members of the minority the hate crime (or graffiti) appeared to target. / 2017-12-26
331. Investigators conclude alleged victim is the perpetrator. 2017-11-15 Aircraft Carrier George HW Bush Atlantic https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/12/08... Sailor staged racist vandalism, Navy says / Black sailor vandalizes his own rack with racial slurs. NCIS investigation concludes the alleged victim staged the vandalism himself. / 2017-12-08
330. Black male vandalized five black churches, for which there is video surveillance evidence for the la... 2017-11-25 Morristown New Jersey http://www.dailywire.com/news/23988/heres-latest-ha... Black man vandalized five black churches / Black male vandalized five black churches, for which there is video surveillance evidence for the latest string of “hate crimes” discovered to be a hoax. The suspect, Zuri C. Towns, apparently attended / 2017-11-27
329. This is very much a white person issue that we need to tackle as white people and speak up against,... 2017-11-16 Chesterfield MO http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/nonwhite-stude... ‘Non-white’ student linked to racist graffiti inside school, officials say / Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield MO is disciplining a non-white student for writing racist messages against non-white people. / 2017-11-22
327. Cadet candidate allegedly targeted by racism found responsible for act... 2017-09-25 Air Force Academy Colorado http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/hate-hoax-air-for... HATE HOAX: Air Force Academy Cadet Candidate Wrote Fake Racist Messages Himself / Racist messages written on a whiteboard at the Air Force Academy in September that made national news and inspired an impassioned speech from a lieutenant general were written by a student supposedly v / 2017-11-07
326. Racist graffiti that was painted on a car parked near Kansas State University last week turned out a... 2017-11-06 Kansas State U Kansas http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/06/k-state-hate-graf... Hate Graffiti Turns Out To Be You Guessed It A Hoax / Racist graffiti that was painted on a car parked near Kansas State University last week turned out a hoax, and was written by the cars owner. The words Go Home N***** Boy and Whites Only were p / 2017-11-07
324. Authorities charged a black man with arson Monday after he spray-painted KKK and a “Swastika” on c... Kansas City MO http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/church-arson-raci... Church Arson, Racist Graffiti Were Cover-Up For Theft By Black Employee, Say Feds / Authorities charged a black man with arson Monday after he spray-painted KKK and a “Swastika” on church property and set an office chair ablaze to throw off investigators. Documents filed in Feder / 2017-10-30
323. Candace Owens - ‘RedPillBlack’ - describes how a feminist tried to persuade her to abandon her onlin... 2016-04-27 New York NY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ&t=2m The Rubin Report / Candace Owens - ‘RedPillBlack’ - describes how a feminist tried to persuade her to abandon her online project, to expose online bullies, because she would get threats from white supremacist men. Shortl / 2017-09-28
322. Eddie Curlin, a black man, was charged after spray painting racist graffiti targeting blacks at East... 2017-10-17 Ypsilanti MI https://articles.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf... Eastern Michigan racist graffiti suspect arraigned / Eddie Curlin, a black man, spray painted racist graffiti messages including Leave N****** & KKK on Eastern Michigan Universitys campus. / 2017-10-23
321. Ronald Alford is charged with painting a swastika inside Maryland University. He is African-American... 2017-10-05 College Park MD https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/37909/ Man charged in U. Maryland swastika vandalism is black former UMD employee / Most of the media failed to mention that the man charged with painting a swastika at the University of Maryland is black. / 2017-10-15
320. 2017-09-13 Covevill VA http://www.richmond.com/news/local/central-virginia... Court records: Ex-Petersburg city attorney made phony call to himself claiming racial threats to city leaders / Brian K. Telfair, a black former Petersburg City Attorney, racially threatened himself & other black city employees on Feb. 16, 2016. Telfair threatened from a phone that was purchased at his request. / 2016-02-1
319. After a Polish man died in a drunken fight in August last year, the media claimed it was a murder in... 2016-08-27 Harlow UK http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/a-kill... A killing in Harlow: the shame of Remainers / Brendan O’Neill remembers the media-generated hysteria about the death of Arek Jozwik, a Polish man killed when a teenager hit him in a late night drunken fight - he fell over and his head hit the conc / 2017-09-15
318. Black student makes threats to other blacks and Mexicans via instagram. Found out he was black once... 2017-09-11 Philly PA https://downtrend.com/71superb/false-alarm-person-w... West Chester East student charged with making death threats to minority students / West Chester East student charged with making death threats to minority students / 2017-09-12
317. Flyers containing crude hatred of Muslims were distributed at George Washington University bearing t... 2017-09-11 Washington DC https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36640/ Fake flyers portray conservative student group as anti-Muslim; police investigating / Someone distributed flyers at George Washington University which falsely claimed to be from Young Americas Foundation asking Hate Muslims? So do we!!! and promoting an Islamo-fascism awareness week / 2017-09-11
316. “Victim” pled guilty 2017-02-10 Schenectady NY http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/New-York-man-admits-t... NEW YORK MAN ADMITS TO PAINTING SWASTIKAS ON HIS OWN HOME / 2017-09-06
315. The Sheridan Police Department stated that Joshua Witt, 26, admitted to making up a story, that he w... 2017-08-16 Sheridan Colorado http://www.9news.com/news/crime/victim-who-told-pol... Victim who told police he was stabbed due to ‘Neo Nazi’ haircut was lying, police say / The Sheridan Police Department stated that Joshua Witt, 26, admitted to making up a story, that he was stabbed after being mistaken for a neo-Nazi because of his haircut, when police confronted him wit / 2017-08-28
314. A reported noose tied to the back of a city truck in August, which stirred already simmering racia... 2014-12-12 Oakland California http://www.mercurynews.com/2014/12/12/citywise-city... City report debunks noose allegation at Oakland corporation yard / A reported noose tied to the back of a city truck in August, which stirred already simmering racial tensions at Oaklands Corporation Yard, was not an intended act of racial harassment, a city-commis / 2014-12-12
313. We don’t know whether it is a hoax or not, but the author of the Guardian article about it does. 2017-08-05 Bloomington MN https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/... Trump is ignoring the Minnesota mosque bombing. We know why. / The author claims that he “knows” the president is ignoring a suspected hate crime at a Minnesota mosque because “the administration is more than willing to sacrifice different segments of the American / 2017-08-10
312. One of the women involved claims the man tried to pull her hijab. Nearly all the media say “police i... 2017-07-15 London UK https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4030403/architect-28-... TUBE RAMPAGE ROW Architect, 28, DENIES ripping off womans hijab on Tube platform after photo of alleged Islamaphobic attack went viral and cops launched investigation / Aniso Abulkadir posted a picture on Twitter of a man she claimed attempted to rip off her hijab at Baker Street station. But Pawel Uczciwek said: I wo
310. Brian K Telfair, black former Petersburg City Attorney, racially threatened himself & black workers.... 2016-02-16 Petersburg VA http://www.richmond.com/news/local/central-virginia... Court records: Ex-Petersburg city attorney made phony call to himself claiming racial threats to city leaders / Brian K. Telfair, a black former Petersburg City Attorney, racially threatened himself & other black city employees on Feb. 16, 2016. Telfair threatened from a phone that was purchased at his request. / 2016-02-1
309. The police have arrested a 22 year old woman, Aisha Ismail, for setting fire to a mosque which she a... 2017-06-22 Des Moines IA http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-a... Woman suspected of arson at Des Moines mosque / CNN: “Anonymous sources confirm Trump Inspired White Nationalist behind mosque arson”. The police have now arrested a 22 year old woman, Aisha Ismail, who is probably not a white nationalist. / 2017-06-23
308. There is no evidence that it was a hate crime, despite the Islamic dress worn by the 17-year-old vic... 2017-06-18 Sterling VA https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/road-rage... Road Rage Leads to Murder of Reston Teenager: Evidence in case does not point to hate crime / Police state murder of Nabra Hassanen, 17, of Reston, Virginia, was road rage, not a hate crime. / 2017-06-19
307. The Manhattan District Attorney dropped charges against a 26-year-old man who was accused of kicking... 2017-03-12 Manhattan New York http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/charg... Charges dropped against man accused of anti-gay hate crime / A 50-year-old man who claimed he was the victim of an anti-gay bias attack outside Madison Square Garden has been arrested not only for making up the incident, but also for attacking the man who was / 2017-04-10
306. A summary of recent fake hate crimes on campus from “The College Fix” 2017-06-14 Washington DC https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/33530/ So much fake hate during the 2016-17 school year: a best-of list / Many of the fake hate crimes of the last year have been on campus / 2017-06-14
When they add Planned Parenthood, the UN all the muslim groups and themselves..well that won’t work
The SPLC is a hate group, and it should be banned from their site. Along with numerous other organizations.
Student cries KKK except it was a sheet over lab equipment
A Bowling Green State University student falsely identified a cover for a piece of equipment as a member of the Ku Klux Klan. After seeing a white, pointy figure in a classroom window, the student took to Twitter to post the image and dramatically stated there was an ACTIVE KKK group at BGSU. After the university looked into this claim, they discovered what the student tweeted was a cover on a piece of lab equipment. Whoops.
Black student sent threatening KKK messages
A 14 year-old African-American student was disciplined for sending a threatening tweet to her high school under the Twitter handle @KoolkidsKlankkk. The message read Were planning to attack tomorrow. But a police investigation found the Twitter account was run by progressive student activists.
Another anti-Muslim hate crime claim bites the dust
A day after the election of President Trump, a female San Diego University student claimed she was approached by two men in a parking garage stairwell who invoked the name of the newly elected president before attacking [her] and stealing her car. The student claimed that these men said things like Now that Trump is president get ready to start fleeing. Turns out, she had forgotten where she parked. After police in January disproved her claim, the student decided not to pursue charges.
Prosecutors wont file charges against Muslim students hate-crime hoax
The Washtenaw County Prosecutors Office in February decided not file charges against a University of Michigan student accused by the Ann Arbor Police Department of a hate-crime hoax. In November, a female University of Michigan student told police days after the election that a white man demanded she remove her hijab or he would set her on fire. Without any proof, the U of M Division of Public Safety and Security issued an alert, calling the incident an act of hate and intimidation. But authorities determined it never happened.
Hate crime hoax alert: Capital University student confesses
A Capital University student confessed to submitting multiple false reports to campus police after campus police asked him if he had written a hate-filled note taped to his own door. He confessed that he had been seeking notice for at least two years. In 2015, he pulled a similar stunt, and the school responded with an inclusivity march. The student added that he wished that those who feel his actions have delegitimized the reporting of hate crimes will forgive him.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.