Since Nov 8, 2005
Coup d’état, also called coup, the sudden, violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group. The chief prerequisite for a coup is control of all or part of the armed forces, the police, and other military elements. Unlike a revolution, which is usually achieved by large numbers of people working for basic social, economic, and political change, a coup is a change in power from the top that merely results in the abrupt replacement of leading government personnel. A coup rarely alters a nation’s fundamental social and economic policies, nor does it significantly redistribute power among competing political groups. Among the earliest modern coups were those in which Napoleon overthrew the Directory on November 9, 1799 (18 Brumaire), and in which Louis Napoleon dissolved the assembly of France’s Second Republic in 1851. Coups were a regular occurrence in various Latin American nations in the 19th and 20th centuries and in Africa after the countries there gained independence in the 1960s.
As described by political scientist Samuel P. Huntington in his 1968 book Political Order in Changing Societies, there are three generally recognized types of coups:
Wikipedia lists some 13 examples of coups here in the US. Number 13 is a complete lie and does not tell the truth of the Biden overthrow. But that's what makes for a great coup; the state run media lying to the public.
Wikipedia also speaks about a Soft Coup. Or a nonviolent revolution. AKA a bloodless coup. But is that what has happened here in America? Nope. Look at the violence and bloodshed Antifa and BLM has caused in our American cities and see how clearly violence has played a part in the overthrow of our American government.
And then there are Predictors. Event and issues that lead up to a coup. One predictor not listed but which played a very large role in the 2020 coup was the manmade crisis caused by the manmade Covid 19 virus. The manipulation by our enemies to overthrow a legal election using panic over Covid was ingenious.
But there are other components that liberals used in overthrowing America. Lets list them:
1. State Run Media. There is no doubt that the news media and social media are but tools of the Democrats to spread disinformation and lies.
2. Fraudulent Election. There is also no doubt the election on November 3, 2020 was stolen by millions of votes.
3. Collusion with a foreign military power. The Biden's (Hunter and Joe)collusion with China and other governments played a key role in how and why the election went the way it did.
4. Riots and insurrections. From Minneapolis to Portland to many other cities, we saw government allowed actions of violence and sedition in the streets.
5. A puppet regime. Look at many South American or African overthrows and you will often see a weak leader that is totally controlled by another powerful entity. Joe Biden is the perfect example of a puppet.
6. Goverment Agencies. The FBI is but one of many agencies that have been complicit in undermining the Constitution and was but another part of the coup. The events on 1/6 were completely orchestrated by the FBI using Antifa agents as provocateurs.
7. Troops in the Capitol. How can any coup d'etat be sucessful without a powerful military force to back it up? Pelosi and the democrats show of force - 25,000 troops at the Capitol - was another essential element of how the US was overthrown.
8. Political Prisoners. Yep. We have them also. Months after the events on 1/6 the FBI has rounded up and jailed hundreds of political prisoners with no bail and no trial. The Kangaroo Court verdict and the massively unfair sentence of Derek Chauvin is also an indication of how a Banana Republic sends innocent people to jail simply because they are on the wrong side of politics in this country.
9. Suppression of Civil Rights. The right to vote is a fundamental freedom. The liberals stealing millions of votes in effect removed our right to vote. We also had the right to free speech removed. Facebook, Twitter, Google and other media sites are very public ways to express our freedoms. The very idea that they routinely and capriciously remove and cancel conservative POV's is unconstitutional. And what about the authoritative and illegal lockdowns we endured. The USSR would have been proud of that.