Skip to comments.
#RESIST-Force Meets Immovable Object: Advantage Trump
MOTUS A.D. ^
Posted on 08/30/2020 5:04:45 AM PDT by NOBO2012
Assignment: summarize the 2 weeks of Democrat and Republican conventions in one GIF:
Now go find yourself a nice place to sit and enjoy this last Sunday in August 2020.
We need to gather our strength for what lies ahead.
Posted from: MOTUS A.D.
TOPICS: Humor; Politics
KEYWORDS: 2020; biden; rnc; trump
posted on 08/30/2020 5:04:45 AM PDT
posted on 08/30/2020 5:07:51 AM PDT
by Old Sarge
(We are seeing the birth of the Socialist Putsch)
posted on 08/30/2020 5:16:34 AM PDT
Trump is Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner.
Dems are Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, the Tasmanian Devil, and the Coyote all rolled up into one.
posted on 08/30/2020 7:55:57 AM PDT
(The only thing goverment does efficiently is waste taxpayer money.)
To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Arthur Wildfire! March; Berosus; Bockscar; cardinal4; ColdOne; ...
- Tony Davis Charged With Attacking, Robbing 85-Year-Old Woman Near Mag Mile
- Obama Presidential Center timeline moves forward after lawsuit dismissed (locals not done yet)
- Chicago seeks solution for outdoor dining during the winter, offers $5,000 prizes
- Birds of a Feather: Joe Biden, Democrats, and the Rioting Mob
- Dem. congressman condemns 'vigilante justice' as protesters vandalize San Jose mayor's home
- The crocodile comes for Ted Wheeler
- Massachusetts governor activates up to 1,000 National Guard members
- Seattle adds a concrete wall around Capitol Hill police precinct after protests
- Democratic senator says Trump 'deliberately killing people' by holding rallies (Chris Murphy)
- Watch: Massive Lack of Social Distancing During Leftist March on Washington
- MSNBC's Hayes Claims He Defended Tea Party's Right to 'Scream' at Politicians; Really? Let's Go to the Tape...
- Florida: Motorcycle Club Crashes Black Lives Matter Street Protest in Florida - Starts Chanting, "USA! USA!... " (Video)
- BLM/Antifa Demand Denver Police Protect Them From Militia Shadowing Their March
- Father of Seattle CHOP shooting victim sues state, local government for $3 billion
- 'Crime is not being prosecuted': Wyandotte County DA Mark Dupree endangers public safety
- Soros DA: Don't charge looters who 'needed' stolen goods
- Black National Convention Ratifies Platform Seeking Black Liberation- 'America Does Not Value Black Lives'
- "Twitter has determined that attempting to exit the two party is not allowed"
- A slip in support for Black Lives Matter? (Uh-oh... Washington Post worried)
- Black Georgia Man Who Stabbed Stranger Says He 'Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill'
- After Decades Of Dividing America On Race, Left Insists The Right Is Really To Blame
- Michelle Obama: 'Systemic Racism' Is Coming from the White House
- [VIDEO 16:44] uniformed Federal Officer describing herself as a victim of racial profiling (( Aug 2020 ))
- Sexual assault criminal complaint against Jacob Blake emerges in its entirety -- and it is horrific
- Jacob Blake's father can't handle the truth about his (criminal) son - Bizarre interview with Cooper
- Here's the Dumbest Argument Against the Police In the Jacob Blake Case and What the Facts Show
- Why He Was In Kenosha: Kyle Rittenhouse Was Working as a Lifeguard in Kenosha the Day of the Shooting, Went to Clean Vandalism at School After Work
- 21 Year-Old Convicted Felon Facing Federal Firearms Charges After Shooting Of Teenager Last Week
- At least 19 charged with burglary, assault in Minneapolis riot (/Biden rally)
- Protesters march through D.C., start small fires. Tense standoff with police later at BLM Plaza (/Biden rally)
- Ghanaian Citizen Extradited in Connection with Prosecution of Africa-Based Cybercrime and Business Email Compromise Conspiracy
posted on 08/30/2020 10:50:46 AM PDT
(Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie.)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson