Skip to comments.'Harbinger' Author Says Loss of 'Tree of Hope' a Warning
Posted on 10/06/2014 9:32:05 AM PDT by GBA
The author of The Harbinger, the inspiration behind the Isaiah 9:10 Judgment documentary, says the seventh harbinger is no more.
A tree that was placed at the site of the 9/11 Muslim terror attack in New York City has died, has been removed, and destroyed.
Harbinger author Jonathan Cahn says its because of his book that the tree will not be replaced.
His work examines the nine harbingers, or warnings, recorded in the Bible that were delivered to Israel before the nation disintegrated. He contends God is giving the same nine warnings now to America to urge the nation to repent.
One of the harbingers was a sycamore tree at Ground Zero, which after the destruction of the Twin Towers was replaced by an evergreen, a move Cahn believes follows the Isaiah prophecy.
Now the replacement tree is gone, he said.
The ancient sign of nearing national judgment has been manifested. The erez tree has fallen. The seventh harbinger now speaks of impending judgment. The Tree of Hope, the symbol of Americas resurgence is dead, he explained.
The keepers of the Tree of Hope did everything they could to save the withering tree. They even changed the soil in which it grew. But no matter what they did, the tree continued to wither away and die, said Cahn.
Finally, in the spring of this year, the tree planted in the place of the fallen sycamore of Ground Zero, the symbol of a rising America, was uprooted.
The seventh harbinger is no more.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
Obviously, Global Warming is to blame.
How can there be any doubters now?
What are the other two harbingers, after the tree?
'Harbinger' Author Says Loss of 'Tree of Hope' a Warning
'HARBINGER' RABBI WARNS AMERICA OF 'IMPENDING JUDGMENT'
BOOK UNDERSCORES MYSTERIOUS COINCIDENCES THAT ABOUND AROUND 9/11, WALL STREET CRASH (The Harbinger)
Well worth your time in reading the book.
The First Harbinger: The Breach. In 732 B.C., the hedge of protection was removed and Israels enemies invade the land and wreak havoc. The calamity traumatizes the nation but it takes place on a limited scale, as with 9/11. The warning is the removal of the hedge. On September 11, 2001, Americas hedge of protection was removed the breach of Americas security, and was a sign that God has lifted His protective hand.Found here:Jonathan Cahn: The Harbinger
The Second Harbinger: The Terrorist. It was the dark shadow of Assyrian terror that loomed over the kingdom of Israel. The danger against which the prophets had warned. And when, years later, Israels final judgment came, the Assyrians would again be the means through which it would happen. So, too, the attack on America is carried out by terrorists. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, children of the Middle East. So too were the terrorists of 9/11.
The Third Harbinger: The Fallen Bricks. The most visible signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. The third harbinger is the sign of the fallen bricks of the fallen buildings. On Sept 11, 2001, Americans were confronted with the same sign, fallen bricks of the fallen buildings of the wreckage of Ground Zero. America was not turning back to God. It was a short-lived spiritual revival that never came.
The Fourth Harbinger: The Tower. Israel defiantly began rebuilding on the devastated ground, vowing to rebuild higher and stronger. So, too, in the wake of 9/11, American leaders vowed to rebuild at Ground Zero higher and stronger the Tower begins to rise at Ground Zero. Those involved act unwittingly.
The Fifth Harbinger: The Gazit Stone. We will rebuild with quarried stone - The Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and bring it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. Three years after 9/11, a stone is quarried out of the mountain rock of New York. This massive stone was brought back to Ground Zero. In ancient Israel this stone became a misplaced embodiment of the nations confidence in its own power. So too the massive stone at Ground Zero became the symbolic cornerstone of the rebuilding. Public ceremonies accompanied the stone placement. Plans to rebuild Ground Zero would be frustrated for years. Eventually they would remove the stone from GZ altogether.
The Sixth Harbinger: The Sycamore. The Sycamores have been cut down - The attack on ancient Israel resulted in the striking down of the sycamore tree, a biblical sign of national judgment. The fallen sycamore is a sign of uprooting, a warning and, in ignoring the warning, it becomes a prophecy of judgment. On 9/11, as the North Tower fell it sent debris and wreckage which struck and uprooted an object a sycamore tree growing at Ground Zero. The tree was made into a symbol and named The Sycamore of Ground Zero. When it fell in ancient Israel it prophesied the nations downfall and the end of its kingdom. What happens to America depends on if the warning is heeded.
The Seventh Harbinger: The Erez Tree. But we will plant cedars in their place - In their defiance of God, the Israelites replace the fallen sycamore with a Cedar tree. The cedar, being stronger than the sycamore becomes a symbol of the nations arrogant hope that it will emerge from the crisis stronger than before. The English name for this tree is Cedar, but the Hebrew word is Erez. Erez stands not only for cedar but for a conifer tree of the panacea family. In November of 2003, a tree was lowered at the corner of Ground Zero into the soil where the fallen sycamore once stood. The tree was a conifer, a panacea tree, the biblical Erez. A ceremony was held around the tree and it, too, became a symbol entitled The Tree of Hope. There is always hope. A nations true hope is found only in returning to God.
The Eight Harbinger: The Utterance. The Eighth Harbinger was the public speaking of the ancient vow of defiance. For this harbinger to manifest, the vow would have to be spoken in the nations capital by a national leader, as it had been in ancient Israel. On Sept 11, 2004, every object mentioned in the prophecy of Isa 9:10 had manifested. The public utterance of the prophecy had to take place publicly, which happened on Sept 11, 2004 when VP candidate John Edwards, giving a speech in the capital city, quoted this exact scripture word for word in Wash., DC. Without realizing it, he was joining the two nations together and, without realizing it, pronouncing judgment on America. The ancient and the modern were bound together.
The Ninth Harbinger: The Prophecy. The Ninth Harbinger is the proclaiming of the ancient vow as prophecy, as a matter of public record, and spoken before the words come true. On Sept 12, 2001, the day after 9/11, America issues its official response to the attack. The one in charge of issuing the response was Tom Daschle, Senate Majority Leader. As he closes his speech he makes a declaration he proclaims the ancient vow of defiance, word for word, to the world. By doing so he prophesies the nations future course, all of which comes to pass.
A summary of Harbingers mentioned in the book are as follows:
1. The Breach: The author argues that the United States just like ancient Israel has breached the covenant it made with God at the time of its foundation. Thus the hedge of God's protection around America was lifted on 9/11 similar to the way the hedge of protection around ancient Israel was lifted.
2. The Terrorist: The author argues that similar to the way that the kingdom of Israel was attacked by Assyrians, United States was attacked by Al-Qaeda. The Assyrians were a Semitic people, children of the Middle East. So too were the terrorists of 9/11.
3. Fallen Bricks: The most visible signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. In 9/11 the most visible site of the attack was also the fallen bricks of the fallen buildings.
4. The Tower: The harbinger symbolizes the fact that after the Assyrian attack, the kingdom of Israel did not repent from its sins but vowed to rebuild its buildings with its own power. Similarly the author argues that United States also did not repent from its sins after the warning and continued its path, vowing to rebuild on Ground Zero with its own power.
5. Gazit Stone: The Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and bring it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. Three years after 9/11, a 20-ton quarried rock meant to serve as the cornerstone of the new building was brought to Ground Zero. A ceremony took place over the rock in which New York Governor George Pataki pronounced: Today, we, the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone and unmistakably signal to the world the unwavering strength of this nation, and our resolve to fight for freedom. Eventually, the stone was removed from Ground Zero.
6. Sycamore: In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel declares that its sycamore trees have been destroyed by the Assyrians during the attack but they would replace them with cedar trees. After the collapse of the buildings during the 9/11 attacks, a shock wave was created that damaged most buildings around the area. Only one building was not harmed which was St. Paul's Chapel, which was protected by a sycamore tree that is believed to have captured the blast. Cahn points out that St. Paul's Chapel was also the place that the government of the United States prayed on the day of the first inauguration of George Washington on April 30, 1789. The sycamore is known today as the 9/11 Sycamore and a memorial was built for it.
7. Erez Tree: In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel vows to replace the damaged sycamores with cedars, which are stronger. Two years after the events of 9/11, on November 29, 2013, an actual tree was planted in the place of the original sycamore in front of St. Paul's Chapel. This tree was a 21-foot spruce tree and was called the Tree of Hope.
8. The Utterance: Or the the vow of defiance. For there to be a parallel with ancient Israel with this harbinger, Cahn says a national leader would have to speak the defiant vow to rebuild in the nation's capital, which he argues that U.S. Senator John Edwards did during a 9/11 memorial on September 11, 2004, when he quoted Isaiah 9:10.
9. The Prophecy: Another parallel with ancient Israel, according to Cahn, is that a national leader must utter the Isaiah 9:10 vow as a prophecy, before such events as the replacing of the tree and the bringing of the cornerstone rock to Ground Zero. Cahn says this occurred one day after the events of 9/11, when America issued its official response to the terrorism attacks. Senator Tom Daschle, who was the Senate Majority Leader at the time and in charge of the official response, spoke before the Congress. At the end of his speech he quoted Isaiah 9:10.
why does anyone take this seriously?
Many thanks for the info!
So all the prophecies have been fulfilled....
Some of these are pretty loose. John Edwards? really? He wasn’t even an elected official.
He was a senator.
Yeah genius. Don't take this seriously.
I’ve watched Isaiah 9:10 and passed it along.
I watched The Harbinger as well—(The Harbinger seems to be titled for people who may avoid anything sounding like scripture, IMO.)
Isaiah 9:10 gives one a great deal of pause.
Perhaps you should watch it and then decide if there is anything to it.
It's better to have Rabbi Cahn take you through it step by step as he wrote in his book.
Fwiw, I didn't take to the book that well initially, but once it hooked me I couldn't put it down.
I've lost count of how many copies I've given away. It's had that same effect of a lot of people.
I would check the soil for zinc. It will cause trees to drop their leaves.
He was a senator.
and the leading Democrat contender for President. shalom b'SHEM Yah'shua HaMashiach
An excellent question. What reasons come to mind?
Not sure about the prophecies, but apparently the harbingers have been.
And 2008 was a hoot! We had the market meltdowns and then we elected The One known as obama.
Not sure how that fits in with the harbingers or if that was our counter offer.
Regardless, we then re-elected The One know as obama after his party voted three times to kick God off of the 2012 DNC platform in Charlotte when they brought their circus to town.
Good thing "God doesn't exist", right? I hope He can take a joke?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.