Skip to comments.Poll: 12 GOP Senators Ditched Their Constituents To Allow For Government Persecution Of Speech In Deceptive LGBT Bill
Posted on 11/28/2022 9:21:22 PM PST by SeekAndFind
click here to read article
The first step to closing churches and outlawing the Bible.
It’s a slippery slope.
Forget activist’s biased push polling what does the bill REALLY say? I grow very tired of both sides creating artificial outrage.
Again I ask...what the hell does the Republican party stand for?
They aren’t the lesser of two evils if they keep advancing the left’s agenda.
“ Again I ask...what the hell does the Republican party stand for?”
Donations from lobbyists in off-shore accounts.
Polling should be banned entirely. Its only purpose is to push the leftist agenda. Data mining, social engineering and social media provides more info on every voting block than polling ever could.
Their long term plan is to outlaw the Bible…
I think that would come into conflict with the First Amendment.
If any of the eight who remain were just Elected again, there should be a RECALL FOR ALL OF THEM.
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF CRAPPY POLITICIANS RUNNING ON A POLICY AND IMMEDIATELY CHANGES THEIR MINDS WHEN THEY FEEL SAFE.
RECALL ALL OF THEM !!!!
Everything currently going on is in conflict with the First Amendment.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
*uck the Republican Party, a ‘party’ that honestly has no difference from the Left other than rhetoric. Both parties seek to destroy America, one quickly, the other slowly.
What I am disappointed in is Rand Paul.
Wait until we get pudding head rino McCarthy in. Prove me wrong, paul ryan 2.0
I guess I'd better post the following before it becomes ILLEGAL to do so.
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable.
They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them;
they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it.
Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight.
They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
Ezekiel 16:49-50 "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom:
She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
They were haughty and did detestable things before me.
Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
What a CONCEPT!!
It’s all in my novel The Republic of Texas where the Bible is outlawed and churches closed.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.