Skip to comments.Elizabeth Warren DNA test does NOT prove she’s Native American, contrary to the hype
Posted on 10/15/2018 8:35:52 AM PDT by C19fan
Elizabeth Warren is not Native American. Her ancestry has been traced by Cherokee genealogists back to the early 1800s, as far back as there are records, and there are no Native American ancestors.
The one potential Native American ancestor was Warrens great great great grandmother, Sarah O.C. Smith, but an initial 2012 report about that was debunked and The Boston Globe was forced to issue a retraction.
(Excerpt) Read more at legalinsurrection.com ...
Same thing can be said regarding Sally Hemings.
“Scientists say the average European-American is 0.18% Native American.”
Trump should have a DNA test done. Win, lose, or draw, he should wave it around and say he has more “American Indian” DNA than she does.
Go to any reservation and see how many blue eyed Indians there are.
The only Indian in Warren was an affair at a casino years ago.
I certainly hope that someone asks her to support that guy who showed two per cent African DNA. He petitioned for a minority set-aside. Sauce for the goose....
From the article:
Where does this DNA test result leave us:
1. Warren still cannot point to any specific ancestor who was Native American.
2. Warren never lived as a Native American or associated with Native Americans.
3. Warren never claimed to be Native American until her late 30s.
4. Warren only used alleged Native American status for employment purposes, and stopped claiming that status when she got tenure at Harvard Law School.
5. There remains zero evidence Warren was a descendent of the Cherokee or Delaware tribes.
6. The DNA test does not prove Warren is Native American, at most there is strong evidence of a single ancestor dating back 6-10 generations, based on analysis that compares Warrens DNA to numerous groups, including non-Native American groups.
7. The media headlines overstate the findings.
8. Warren almost certainly is running for president, and rolled out these findings in a highly controlled and slick production for that purpose.
What is the measurement error for this kind of thing?
That would have to be a blind Indian to hop up and mount that ugly rug.
Now let’s do Bill Clinton’s DNA and compare to his son, Danny Williams.
How do we know that it was her DNA that was tested?
I trust her on this issue as far as I can throw her.
No ancestors on the rolls, so whatever.
And her gynecologist, Dr. Patel, once a year.
Hey, you know the lefts mantra...even when they lose they win.
I’ve got way more Indian blood than Pocahontas.
I find programs and policies which give some races advantages to be RACIST.
Racism will never stop until official racism ceases.
Too good to hope for my friend.... However, the entertainment value would be immeasurable. Not enough popcorn in the world.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.