Skip to comments.Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL)
Posted on 10/23/2016 7:59:41 AM PDT by DOC44
click here to read article
Watching the morning political shows they were ALL attacking Trump full blast. FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC. One could see and smell the panic.
“This is good. since her lead is so great, I don’t need to go vote. Besides that, they didn’t pay me this time”
Overheard on a Philadelphia street
This poll is complete and utter bullsh*t!
More people are turned away from a Trump rally that show up for a Clinton rally.
If Clinton has won where is the celebration?
The tone of the media is one of panic not confidence. They have lost control of the narrative at this point.
The attacks ensure that a President Trump will be a radical and aggressive President Trump. If Clinton “wins” they have undermined the legitimacy of the current order of things in a way that won’t be reverseable.
Deep down they know the game is ending for them.
Another push poll with Hillary supposedly ahead among men and Independents and with a D +9 sample?
If Hillary is really ahead by double digits, they wouldn’t need to reweigh party ID.
Not buying it.
All that matters is election day. The media is over at this point.
Trump’s Army of Secret voters should just put their fingers in their ears a go vote Trump
That’s it. The days of Democrats and the media running things is over. Trump has exposed their fascist corruption.
Let’s fisk this puppy.
1) This inaugural 2016 ABC News tracking poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates, was conducted Thursday through Saturday among 1,391 adults, including 874 likely voters.
2) “...and the final debate, which likely voters by 52-29 percent say Clinton won.”
3) “The previous ABC/Post poll found a sharp 12-point decline in enthusiasm for Trump among his supporters, almost exclusively among those whod preferred a different GOP nominee. Intended participation now has followed: The share of registered Republicans who are likely to vote is down 7 points since mid-October.”>
4) “ That said, Clinton’s also ahead numerically (albeit not significantly) among men, 44-41 percent, a first in ABC News and ABC/Post polling.”
5) This ABC News poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Oct. 20-22, 2016, in English and Spanish,
6) Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.
7) The internals .pdf says “*Combines Oct. 22 and Oct. 13 polls for sufficient sample size.”
8) NET LEANED VOTE PREFERENCE LIKELY VOTERS
10/22/16 Hillary Donald
Heard Chuck Todd this morning say that Hillary’s staff was real cocky and knew that they would win...He said they felt so good that they were going to go for a landslide and not just a mere victory...She is now spending money in states that she hasn’t bothered with earlier so she could steal them from Trump...
What a joke....
She is in big time trouble....
Seriously, a good friend who does not share my love of Trump thinks its over! I pray that it translates to skipping the whole thing since she hates Hillary NEARLY as much as Trump :). Whereas nothing will stop me!!
BBC has a story saying Hillary will stop attacking Trump and focus on the issues ,well she has the MSM and Hollywood attacking Trump
the crazy outliers are there to skew the poll of poll results and be headline clickbait.
the so called old media gives no details other than a new poll shows...
Hillary at 50?%.
All other tracking polls show at 42% and there hasn’t been such a huge swing in her direction.
An outlier and you can toss it out.
This keeps happening once a week. What is it with these weekend polls and lefties?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.