Skip to comments.email from VA Dims attacks Ken Cuccinelli
Posted on 03/16/2010 5:44:02 AM PDT by Gopher Broke
Wow. We knew Ken Cuccinelli was a right-wing ideologue. We even knew he denied the existence of a global climate change problem and that he wanted Virginia colleges to rescind protections against discrimination.
But it wasn't until a tape from a 2009 campaign event was made public this morning that we learned just what our Attorney General is: A BIRTHER.
That's right, when asked about finding proof that President Obama was a U.S. Citizen, Ken Cuccinelli responded "Well... that's a good question ... Someone is going to have to come forward with nailed down testimony that he was born in place B, wherever that is. You know, the speculation is Kenya. And that doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility."
With MSNBC, the Politico and other national organizations covering this story, the world is finding out what we have always known - Ken Cuccinelli's priorities are out-of-whack.
Help the Democratic Party of Virginia fight back against Ken Cucinelli's radical agenda by making a $5 contribution today.
Since taking office, Ken Cuccinelli has used his taxpayer-funded position as Attorney General to implement his social views. First, he sued the federal government over the existence of climate change. Then just last week, he wrote a letter claiming Virginia state colleges and universities didn't have the authority to enact their own non-discrimination policies. He's pursuing one extreme, right-wing idea after another.
The Democratic Party of Virginia needs your help so we can expose Ken Cuccinelli's extremist agenda for what it is: OUT OF TOUCH WITH VIRGINIANS. Just $5 helps us get our message out across the commonwealth.
With your help, we can fight back against extremist Republicans in Virginia, and make sure our Attorney General is focused on the issues that matter to Virginians.
and make sure our Attorney General is focused on the issues that matter to Virginians.
...and those would be?
And people wonder why Beck didnt embrace the birthers....oy...
This is called “pandering to your base” and it really doesn’t work. This is what put the Moral Majority out of business. People just got burnt out.
My response to Dave Mills would be:
Cuccinelli won. He’s gonna trump you on that.
Suck it up, boy.
Ken Cuccinelli BUMP.
My response to Mills.....SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP!!!
I wonder why too. I have been emailing him (Glenn) daily about his evidence. He apparently has none. He does not have squat that Obozo was born in HI or anywhere else for that matter.
Facts the AG could use:
1) Lolo Soetoro, a Colonel in the Indonesia Army under General Sukarno, adopted Barach Hussein Obama II.
2) Barry Soetoro, with his new dad and mom, moved to Indonesia to be a part of a Indonesian family living, working and receiving an education with the all rights and privileges military officer and his family expected under the dictatorship of General Sukarno.
3) Since Barry was living in Indonesia and planned to live there permanently, he applied to the US Embassy for a Certificate of Loss of Nationality (CLN). Contrary to popular belief, if any American moves out of the country and sets up a household with a military officer of a foreign dictatorship, the US SoS doesn’t make it difficult to renounce your US Citizenship. Proof of Barry’s Indonesian citizenship is in his 2nd grade school record.
4) Barry was identified as an orphaned or abandoned refugee and provided expedited travel papers and transportation back to his American grandparents in 1971-72. Barry’s refugee status explains his Connecticut SSN. An American Refugee Organization (ARO) from Connecticut working with the US DoS arranged for Barry to receive his SSN card through their mailing address as an legal alien.
Yes, Barry is a legal alien and Indonesian National.
5) Someone financed a trip for Barack Obama, SR. to come back to Hawai’i and appear in Hawai’i District Court to complain Barry was adopted without his consent. After the Court voided the Soetoro adoption, the Court ordered a new vital record to be created and “filed” by the Hawai’i DoH stating the facts we know as the online FTS COLB. The Court did not see fit to name a doctor, hospital or administrator. All other information was Court Ordered, i.e. father’s race as African was from a culturally sensitive Judge and not a CDC recommended classification of race.
6) Barry Soetoro became persona non grata. Legally speaking, BHO II is technically correct when he says he has never been Barry Soetoro. But his nationality, regardless of the name change, is Indonesian.
7) His CLN is on file with the DoS, DHS, IRS and FBI.
Pick your battles....
He’s not a “birther”. However, he is an excellent legal mind, and he has pointed out what I think is the only way someone could get standing to sue in this climate — a person actually prosecuted under a bill signed by the President could sue, claiming that the law was unconstitutional because the President wasn’t constitutionally qualified to be the President.
Now, a soldier tried a similar thing, but I believe it failed because the order to deploy wasn’t dependent on the signature of the particular President.
However, he’s apparently not an anti-birther, as he does (as I do) remain open to the possibility that Obama was not born in the U.S.. However, I’ve never heard Ken say that he actually thought Obama WAS born in Kenya, or was unqualified constitutionally to be president.
What amazed me is that the Democrats in Virginia are more concerned with protecting Obama than they are with defending what THEY think is important to Virginians.
We even knew he denied the existence of a global climate change problem...
You dog you
Help the Democratic Party of Virginia fight back against Ken Cucinelli’s radical agenda by making a $5 contribution today.
Wow A birther
Think 5 will be enough?
Re: Your very interesting post containing mention of overturning the adoption. Can you please post links where I might find info on this & bho’s refugee status? Thanks.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.