Skip to comments.Col. Macgregor: Ukraine Is Being OBLITERATED
Posted on 04/25/2023 10:03:35 AM PDT by JonPreston
Douglas Macgregor, Col is a senior fellow with The American Conservative, the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration, and a combat veteran.
In this YouTube presentation, Colonel Douglas Macgregor sits down with Stephen Gardner to update us on the Ukraine Russia war. Colonel Douglas Macgregor shares thoughts on Scott Ritters battle assessment, China, North Korea, Biden, the US dollar and de-dollarization.
Timestamp: 0:44 Has Bakhmut fallen?
2:50 Bakhmut is the keystone of this war
5:40 General Milley goofs and says Ukraine cannot win this war
8:20 DC will provoke China to engage in war and rumors of war
12:20 The US could not bring the NAVY against the Chinese Navy because of new strike capabilities
15:30 China only has one goal in this war
16:40 Pentagon orders B52 and aircraft carrier towards North Korea
16:50 North Korea is used by the Russians to distract US military
21:20 China now searching boats
24:00 China could be shut down quickly but they are infiltrating America through VISAS
28:00 Why Finland really joined NATO
1. I think at this point we can confidently say Russia has taken Bakhmut or at least enough of it to claim victory over the city. Do think Zelenskyy will finally order his troops to fall back or will they dig in and try to hold until the very end?
2. General Milley said recently that he doesn’t believe Ukraine can beat Russia this year. He said he believes they will but based on their definition of winning which is to kick Russian forces out of Ukraine it’s a very difficult task and not something that will happen in 2023. Do think this is the general being honest or is it word play because now his comments don’t have to come true and he can start dripping a Ukraine loss based on Zelenskyy definition?
3. Finland has now joined NATO, so we’ve officially broken another promise of not putting NATO on Russia’s border, do you think Russia will make future moves on Finland or is the real beef between Russia and Ukraine?
4. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said he will actually be flying to Finland later in April to coordinate military interaction and planning with our two countries.
5. The US senate has finally voted to repeal the congressional war authorization for military use in Iraq. Why did this take 20 years and why were so many democrats and republicans so reluctant to end that tragic and wasteful war?
6. The pentagon has ordered A b52 bomber along with an aircraft carrier with fighter jets to head to the Korean Pennisula to make a show of force to north korea and Kim Jung Un. Is it wise to have US military in the area as North Korea ramps up its threats against the US, South Korea and even Japan or is this just more poking the bear that could lead to escalation?
7. Recently I had former CIA agent Ray McGovern on my show. He said he believes Putin and Russia likely got China’s permission or blessing to launch this attack on Ukraine and now China is coming in to clean it up after going too far so China can get back to building trade relations with Western Europe. What are your thoughts on this?
8. Recently House Speaker Kevin McCarthy hosted Taiwan’s president here in the US. China vehemently condemned the meeting and warned of consequence. Do you think China is gearing up for war with the US as some top military personnel have suggested or is it all bark and no bite as it would cripple China’s economy and significantly alter global trade?
Two weeks old.
Yes. And the war could easily have been prevented.
Yes. And the war could easily have been prevented.
It hasn’t gotten any better over ther. Now Zelensky is saying he has been sent duds to fight with.
100% preventable. Biden/NATO needs to end it today.
all avoidable but zelensky is belligerent putz
Maybe more BILLIONS will help, eh?
You mean Biden and nato should stop supplying Ukraine so that Russia can completely conquer it because it has no supplies?
No thank you.
I think instead Ukraine will launch a counter offensive and let’s see how far that goes Russia is dreading it.
You said than in January
Did you get the memo about China officially laying claim to Siberia? You Russian tools should stop worrying about Ukraine.
Putin is a Stalin wannabe. He will murder many more if he gets total control of Ukraine. His government approved talking heads on Russian TV have repeatedly called for going on past Ukraine and into Poland and the Baltics and reconquering the eastern European countries once ruled by the Red Army
So far the Ukrainians fighting against long odds from Russias brutal invasion have prevented WW III, That may change.
While this guy says that Ukraine is obliterated.....
Too much propaganda, not enough facts.
Steiner just has to get enough troops and then it is a go.
Just nuke the dancing homo from outer space. It’s the only way to be sure.
Ah yes fond memories ... as he help plan the butchery of civilians in Belgrade during B. Clinton’s phony Kosovo War.
Wrong then, wrong now.
Wait until the USJCS are either all Black, Hispanic, Female, LGBTQRXVZLM, or a combination thereof. Maybe even a Chinese woman thrown into the mix as well. Then our enemies will be us. We don’t have long to wait.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.