Skip to comments.Q Anon: Q Anon: (2/16/18) Continued from Wednesday's thread. FRiendly Freeper Collaboration
Posted on 02/16/2018 7:47:47 AM PST by ransomnote
This thread is a friendly collaborative place for FReepers to analyze information and share opinons. FReepers have a wide variety of reasons for investigating Q Anon content; this is not the appropriate place to criticize or badger those who choose to use some of their time in this manner.
This thread is a continuation of the prior Q Anon thread located here:
I plan to post one thread at a time and ping new drops posted to it. The current schedule is to post new threads Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. When I post each (new) thread, the prior thread is retired and all new posts occur on the newest thread.
If you are new to Q Anon, the three links below provide overviews to help answer the questions, "Who is Q?" and "Why read Q drops?".
Is Trump Staging a Counter-Coup? [Q explained?]>
Note: The above thread has been locked for disruptive comments, but post #1 includes a strong, concise Who/What/Where overview.
Q Anon: A Freeper's post re the "new Parallel Construct that Trump has created"
First post to Q ping list. Please read and let me know if you want off or on it
All Q "drops" (i.e., posts) can be read with their original formatting at this link:
You can locate my Q Anon threads by searching the key words "Q Anon" or "Qanon" using the search window in the upper right of the Free Republic's forum page. The active Q Anon thread will be shown at the top (newest) of the search results.
I stored links to many prior Q Anon threads in my profile page located here: http://freerepublic.com/~ransomnote/
Q drops (i.e., posts) often use acronyms. A few FReepers have begun to organize acronym into helpful reference materials. Here is Swordmaker's list of acronyms for your reference: A FReeper list of acronyms used in Q Anon "drops."
President John F. Kennedy's excellent speech regarding secret societies, as well as comments about the press, is located at the following link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
A helpful FReeper passed along the following link. Its to a group that goes live on Youtube when Q drops are released. Ill put the link to their general Youtube channel here. When new Q drops are released, they start a new live stream video which remains active as long as they have new insights or information or guests to share information. You can look for any live stream videos in progress or recordings of their prior videos at the link.
Suitably compressed, your
"[T]the causes are the left are never about caring about the issue. Its always about power."
Might make a good one. '-)
No arrests, but trust me.
I found this video to be a good explanation of Q’s posts this week on Wed - Friday. https://youtu.be/svsHMcqSxo0
Oh great! another bimbo! it’s a code.
It means that a distraction is needed for the snowflakes because of something that’s about to happen or recently happened.
I would agree
The idea that DJT would ever have anything to do with a prostitute is unbelievable. For many reasons. Germophobe is one. And the idea he’s have to pay women is ridiculous.
What I do and probably many readers is scan down and read the informative comments and skip the others.
Their sell-by dates has long since passed.
Furthermore, Trump is such a germaphobe, he used to send his new GF's to his doctor before he would date them (to be checked out for all kinds of STD's as well as HIV).
Yep. I have been a very close Q follower. For me, this week is fish or cut bait...
I also think it is a group. Perhaps these 2 are involved. https://www.whistleblower.org/bio-william-binney-and-j-kirk-wiebe
Excerpt, there is more through the link.
William (Bill) Binney is a former NSA crypto-mathematician, and J. Kirk Wiebe is a former NSA senior analyst who was awarded the Meritorious Civilian Service Award, NSAs second highest distinction. They both worked in the agencys Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center (SARC), and served in the NSA for decades. As Technical Director of the World Geopolitical and Military Analysis Reporting Group, Binney mentored some 6000 technical analysts that eavesdropped on foreign nations, collecting private phone calls and emails for NSA databases. However, with the expansion of the Internet during the 1990s and the explosion of communications that went with it, it quickly became clear that NSA could not keep up with, and effectively analyze, all the new data available. Working in the SARC, Binney and Wiebe both realized this was a dangerous vulnerability for NSA and the country.
In December 2005, the New York Times published an explosive story disclosing the NSAs secret domestic spying program. The FBI launched an expansive and fruitless investigation into the sources of the article, which at one time consumed five full-time prosecutors and 25 FBI agents. Although none of the DoD IG complainants were a source for the article, Binney, Wiebe, Diane Roark, and (later) Tom Drake were targeted as suspects. All cooperated fully and voluntarily with the investigation.
In July 2007, the FBI conducted coordinated raids of each of the complainants of the DoD IG report. FBI officers held a gun to Binneys head as he stepped naked from the shower. He watched with his wife and youngest son as the FBI ransacked their home. Later Binney was separated from the rest of his family, and FBI officials pressured him to implicate one of the other complainants in criminal activity. During the raid, Binney attempted to report to FBI officials the crimes he had witnessed at NSA, in particular the NSAs violation of the constitutional rights of all Americans. However, the FBI wasnt interested in these disclosures. Instead, FBI officials seized Binneys private computer, which to this day has not been returned despite the fact that he has not been charged with a crime.
Meanwhile, Wiebes family was subjected to a day-long armed raid, during which FBI agents rummaged through all the familys belongings, taking phone directories and computer hard drives containing business records and other personal information, some of which have still not been returned. Binney, Wiebe, and the other complainants were forced to sue the NSA in November 2011, in order to attempt to recover their property.
The day after the raids, both Binney and Wiebe were summoned to NSA headquarters, where they were informed that the Agency was suspending their security clearances, a decision that cannot be adequately challenged. Binney had held a security clearance since 1965, and Wiebe since 1964.
Despite the extreme retribution for exposing fraud, waste and abuse of taxpayer dollars, Binney and Wiebe did not give up on reforming NSAs unconstitutional programs. They hoped that President Obama might be more open to reigning in the agency, given the constitutional concerns indicated. But when they brought their idea of an automated warrant approval system to the Department of Justice IG, no one was interested. DOJ refused to comment on the matter.
In January 2010, the Department of Justice issued Binney and Wiebe identical letters of immunity. These important truth-tellers continue to receive advocacy and support from GAP. GAP has provided legal advice on whistleblowing matters and media and public advocacy assistance.
After going public, they have acted as sources for several significant news reports, including groundbreaking stories and important segments by Wired Magazine, The New Yorker, 60 Minutes, Democracy NOW!, Glenn Beck TV, and Viewpoint with Eliot Spitzer. Binney and Wiebe’s disclosures continue to have a tremendous impact on the ongoing debate about the scope of the ever-expanding American national security state.”
I think we could learn a great deal from these 2 gentlemen.
Agree, too much chit chat going on, on Q threads. I do hope it calms down.
This revision is, as far as I know, up-to-date as of February 16, 2018 at 9 AM Pacific Time.
Swordmakers Comprehensive Alphabetic Listing of Qs Acronyms for Various Organizations and Persons
Note, names are alphabetized as they appear in the Q drops, which is usually first name, last name, for ease of finding them in the list and to keep them together as much as possible with their initials when Q has mixed names with initials.
Now includes Q Drop number of first citation use.
Drop #34: November 1, 2017 is the first appearance of term "Q Clearance Patriot".
NOTE: It has been determined that Timestamps on Q Drops are not absolute. The hour changes according to the viewers time zone. I.e. Eastern Time may post the Timestamp as 15:15:20, but Central Time will list 14:15:20, Mountain Time as 13:15:20, and Pacific Time as 12:15:20.
- Memo: (#557) House Intelligence Committee 4 page memo on FBI and FISA warrant / Steele Dossier
- +: (#124) George Soros ($1 trillion)
- ++: (#124) Rothschild Family ($2 trillion)
- +++: (#124) House of Saud ($4 trillion)
- 4-10-20: (#495) Initials of Donald John Trump in alphabetic number order.
- 15-10-5: (#495) OJE ?
- [666}: (#663) The dollar drop in the DOW industrial average on day after the State of The Union Speech
- 7 Dwarfs: (#143 addenda) CIA supercomputer storage units named for the seven dwarves (Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy).CIA = BAD GUYS
- 7th Floor: (#491) CIA executive office level.
- Aaron Hillel Swartz: (#767) Computer programer and hacktivists who co-founded the Creative Commons. Under indictment for supposedly downloading thousands of scholarly articles and facing millions of dollars in fines, Swartz committed suicide by hanging at age 26 on January 11, 2013.
- Adm R: (#8) Admiral Michael Rogers, Director of the NSA (Good Guy)
- AF1: (# 82) Air Force 1, the presidents plane, whatever it may be.
- AG: (#6) Attorney General
- Alice in Wonderland: (#47) Qs original signature, Q
- Merkel: (#100) Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany (Liberal)
- McCabe: (#642) Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe (fired/removed/resigned)
- Adam Schiff: (#325) Rep. Adam Schiff (D), Minority chair House Intelligence Committee
- AMB Matlock: (#479) Ambassador Jack F. Matlock Reagan appointed ambassador to USSR, defends Trumps transition teams contacts with Russian officials as normal.
- APACHE: (#643) database software that runs SecureDrop, or company that Rothschilds divested in mid January.
- AS 187: (#567) Antonin Scalia murder (187 is the criminal code for homicide)
- ATL: (#425) Atlanta airport
- AUS: (#476) Australia
- Autists: (#314) Anyone trying to decipher Q drops, especially members of 8chan, where the term was originated by the members
- AW: (#2) Anthony Weiner, ex- congressman from NY, husband of HA, convicted sleaze,
- Awan: (#71) Family name of the Pakistani brothers who operated crooked IT company employed by DWS and other Democrat congressmen, Under indictment. Wife fled to Pakistan.
- Awan Group: (#71) IT company owned by Pakistanis employed by DWS and ~60 House Democrats to maintain their computers, later found be crooks and spies(?) stealing hardware
- BDT: (#517) Bulk Data Transfer, moving large amounts of data very quickly9
- BC: (#36 Bill Clinton
- Bill Priestap: (N.F.) FBI Director of of Counterintelligence, now said to have "flipped" and cooperating with investigators.
- Black Forest: (N.F.) The Rothschilds sold a large land holding their family trust has held 143 years late January after mysterious fire coinciding with military type raid. Why?
- BO: (#36) ex-president Barack Obama (puppet) code name Renegade
- BOD: (#18) Board of Directors
- BP: (#85) Border Patrol
- C-Info: (#144) Confidential Information
- Captain Michael Green: (#175) See Green1,2,3,4
- CC: (#756) Chelsea Clinton
- CF: (#10) Clinton Foundation
- CFR: (#624) Council On Foreign Relations
- Chatter: (#585) conversation between the Deep State members and other enemy actors on line and social media when things counter their activities
- Clapper: (N.F.) James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence Agency under Obama
- Clowns: (#144) the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Snow Whites 7 dwarves: CIA supercomputer storage units named for the seven dwarves (Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy).CIA = BAD GUYS
- (C)lowns (I)n (A)America: (#144) the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- CM: (#471) Moderator of 8chan where Q drops are posted
- COC: (#722) Congressional Oversight Committees ???
- Crumbs: (#4) hints
- CS: (#76) Sen. Charles Chuck Schumer (D)
- Ds: (#9) Democrats
- DC: (#35) District of Columbia
- DefCon 1: (#505) Defense Condition 1-5 higher is calmer, 1 is a state of war
- DHS, DS: (#394) Department of Homeland Security
- dirt: (#760) reference to recent development of new antibiotics from organisms found in ordinary soil
- DJT: (#42) president Donald John Trump
- DNC: (#46) Democratic National Committee
- DNC BREACH: (#436) Democratic National Committee
- DOE: (info) Department of Energy under which Q Security Clearances are issued
- DOJ: (#36) Department of Justice
- Donna: (#45) Donna Brazille, Hillary staffer
- Dopey: (#619) Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud, crown prince of Saudi Arabia arrested then released, billionaire owner of King Tower in Shanghai
- DOSSIER: (#436) The FusionGPS/FBI/Steele/Russian Trump collusion dossier
- DWS: (#548) Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schulz (D), Chair of D party
- Holder: (#36) Eric Holder, ex Attorney general under Obama, held in contempt of Congress twice
- EM: (#429) Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX
- EBS: (#717) Emergency Broadcast System
- EMS: (#717) Emergency Medical System
- EO: (#407) Executive Order
- ES: (#436) Eric Schmidt, ex-CEO of Alphabet/Google
- F2F: (#57) Face to Face meeting (cannot be tapped)
- False Flag: (#35) Attack or adverse enemy event that is actually perpetrated by supposedly friendly forces to foment unrest or fear
- FB: (#118) Facebook
- FED: (#138) Federal Reserve System, a private banking corporation that controls our money supply
- FISA: (#514) Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act requires search warrants to be issued by secret court
- Flynn: (#14) General Michael Flynn, fired National Security Advisor for Trump, ex-Director US Defense Intelligence Agency (Good Guy)
- FOIA: (#117) Freedom of Information Act allows individual to request government documents on particular subjects and requires compliance within guidelines.
- George Papadopoulos: (INFO) George Papadopoulos, minor Trump campaign advisor (mentioned in Russian investigation with gossip
- GS: (#486) George Soros, evil financier of progressive everything
- Green1,2,3,4: (#148) Helicopter piloted by the late Captain Michael Green was killed along with one other person above the Rothschild estate in Buckinghamshire UK when a Cessna light plane piloted by 18-year-old Saavan Mundae, from Buckinghamshire New Universitys aviation course, collided with his helicopter, killing on the plane as well. Q had announced a sortie involving Green1 and three other helocopters agains (++) FIVE DAYS before (see Q drops #141, #148, #149, #155, #175) the November 17th NEWS reported day of the accident, but Q also reported the FAILURE of the sortie TWO DAYS before the news and also reported the loss of Green. Q Bad guy intercepts message due to rogue operator embedded in tactical observation unit and takes out Good guy by top down invisible attack.
- H-wood: (#158) Hollywood, movie, TV, entertainment industry
- HK: (#628) Hong Kong
- HRC: (#7) Hillary Rodham Clinton - Alice in Wonderland (see The Bloody Wonderland)
- HS: (#67) Department of Homeland Security
- Huma: (#68) Huma Abedin, HRCs Chief of Staff, wife of Anthony Weiner
- Hussein: (#236) ex-president Barack Obama (puppet) code name Renegade
- Hussein's PL: (#341) President Obamas Presidential Library
- HW: (#629) Hollywood, movie, TV, entertainment industry
- IG: (#343) Inspector General, most likely of the FBI
- ISIS: (#481) Islamic State In Syria, insane terrorists group
- JA: (#624 addenda) Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder and government secrets gadfly
- Jack (#522) Jack Dorsey CEO of Twitter
- James Dolan: (#767) Co-founder of SecureDrop, project of the Freedom of the Press Foundation, died from a possible suicide at 36, January 8, 2018, associated with John Perry Barlow, who died less than a month later from mysterious heart attack.
- JB: (#556) John Brennan, ex-Director of the CIA
- JC: (#556) James Comey, fired director of the FBI
- JK: (#606) John Kerry, ex-Secretary of State under Obama
- JK,JFK: (#67) John F. Kelly, President Trumps Chief of Staff
- JFK: (#92) John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Assassinated President of the US
- John Perry Barlow: (#625) Musician with The Grateful Dead, co-founder of Elrctronic Freedom Foundation. Q mentioned him as being in danger one week before he died of a sudden heart attack.
- JS: (#614) reporter John Solomon
- Kevin Lee Paulson: (#767) Ex-con, former black-hat telephone hacker, now an editor at Wired. Associated with SecureDrop.
- Klaus Eberwein: (#660) A former Haitian government official who was found shot to death just before he was scheduled to expose Clinton Foundation fraud before an anti-corruption committee, suspicious suicide.
- LARP: (#174) Live Action Role Play game
- LL: (#671) Loretta Lynch, ex-Attorney General
- Lisa Page: (INFO) FBI attorney
- Lord d R: (#178) Lord Jacob de Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild
- LV: (#92) Las Vegas
- Marine 1: (INFO) Presidents helicopter
- MAP: (#517) Military Action Plan, not to be confused with Map, which is just what it says.
- May: (#617) Theresa May, UK Ptime Minister
- MB: (#14) Muslim Brotherhood
- MF: (#671) General Michael Flynn, fired National Security Advisor for Trump, ex-Director US Defense Intelligence Agency (Good Guy)
- Melissa Hodgman: (#247) cuckolded wife of Peter Strzok
- MI: (#2) Military Intelligence
- Mika Brzezinski: (#739) Mika Emilie Leonia Brzezinski is an American news presenter and author who currently co-hosts MSNBC's weekday morning broadcast show Morning Joe. Daughter of Zbigniew Kazimierz "Zbig" Brzezinski, president Jimmy Carters NationalSecurity Advisor.
- Mitch McConnell: (INFO) Sen. Mitch McConnell (R), President Pro Tem of the Senate
- MKUltra: (#769) Black research project of the CIA in mind control using psychology and drugs.
- Mockingbird: (#2) Operation Mockingbird CIA disinformation operation using press, media, Hollywood to keep public confused and in the dark
- MS13: (#5) vicious Central & South American gang invading US
- MSM: (#9) Main Stream Media
- Mueller (#671) Attorney General Robert Mueller under president Trump
- MW: (#488) Rep: Maxine Waters (D)
- NG: (#1) National Guard
- NK: (#556) North Korea
- No Such Agency: (#140) NSA, National Security Agency
- NP: (#436) Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D), Minority leader of the House
- NPO: (#36) (#436) Non-Profit Organization
- NSA: (#41) National Security Agency
- NWO: (#140) New World Order
- O-games: (#722) The Winter Olympic Games in South Korea
- O-WH: (#714) The Obama White House
- OO: (#700) Oval Office
- OS comm: (#52) Over Sight committee, most often for Intelligence
- P: Putin
- P: Pope Francis (liberal)
- PEOC: (#709) Presidential Emergency Operations Center is a bunker-like structure that lies underground, beneath the East Wing of the White House
- Paul Manafort: (INFO) indicted businessman, ex-campaign manager for Trump
- POTUS: (#2) president Donald J. Trump
- pp: (#382 addenda) people
- PP: (#490) Planned Parenthood (Abortions R Us)
- Ryan: (#514) Rep. Paul Ryan (R), Speaker of the House
- PS: Agent Peter Strzok FBI
- PSYOP: Psychological Operation, fool the target
- PVG: (#730) Pudong International Airport in Shanghai, China.
- Q Clearance: (#34) Highest level of access to secrets in DOE I.e. nuclear codes
- Rs: (#19) Republicans
- RBG, Ruth Bader Ginsburg: (#724) US Supreme Court Justice very likely next to be replaced
- Red pills: (#563) reference tp Matrix movie, take pill to awaken toQ reality
- Renegade: (#319) Secret Service code name for president Obama
- RM: (#151) Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- Roseatom: (INFO) Russian state owned company that benefited from the US Uranium 1 deal, partially also owned by Putin.
- RR: (#514) Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstien, Esq.
- RT: (#377) Real Time
- SA: (#59) Saudi Arabiaaka, The Bloody Wonderland
- SAP: (#23) Special Access Programs a very high level of secrecy, or Strategic Action Plans
- Sally Yates: (INFO) Acting Attorney General after departure of Loretta Lynch, illegally and actively acted to thwart president Trump, fired after two weeks of such activity. Came up with novel "Logan Act theory to pursue Gen. Flynn
- SC, USSC: (#4) Supreme Court
- SCI(f) or SCIF (#14) Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility
- SEPT 7, 1776: (#755) First use of a submarine in warfare
- Sessions: (#8) Attorney General Jeff Sessions under president Trump
- SK: (N.F.) South Korea
- Sniffers: (#30) Internet bots designed to search the Internet for specific data on websites
- Snowden: (#120) Eric Snowden, ex-NSA contract worker who stole and released millions of classified NSA documents now in Russia after fleeing manhunt by CIA/FBI, trained by CIA
- Snow White: (#80) CIA ? or Drugs? Snowden?
- Soros: (#2) George Soros multibillionaire Democrat donor and backer of ultra-liberal causes
- SOTU: (#633) State of the Union Speech
- SS, USSS: (#30) US Secret Service
- Swamp: (#51) Washington, D.C. was built on a swamp
- T2: (#730) Terminal 2
- TG: (#534) Rep. Trey Gowdy (R)
- The Bloody Wonderland: (#75) Saudi Arabia
- U1: (#46) reference to the Uranium 1 deal/scandal in which Russian company Rosatom (Red-Atom) acquired control of 20% of US Uranium mining with HRC OK.
- UBL: (#154) Usama Bin Laden
- Unmask: (#120) either legal or legal exposing sealed names of US persons in Surveillance Data
- US persons: in law any citizen or other person protected under the Fourth Amendment due to legal status by reason of legal residency in US
- USSS: (#311) US Secret Service
- VJ: (#666) Valerie Jarrett (puppet master)
- We don't say his name: (#521) Sen. John McCain (R)
- Wet Works: (N.F.) Assassinations - used in reference to Antonin Scalia death
- WH: (#20) White House
- Wray: (#117) Director of the FBI Cristopher Wray
- WW: (#17) World Wide
- Y: (#184) Goat Head symbolism images/icons seen where these people congregate.
- Vyacheslav Ivanov: (#723 addenda) Vyacheslav Anatolyevich Ivanov Russian man who is somehow connected with the Steele Trump Dossier, who was killed on Russian airline accident on 2/10/2017 along with 70 other innocent victims. CFO of Roseatom, the state owned company which now owns 20% of US Uranium.
There’s a comment about Q on the Conservative Treehouse presidential thread. Needs the pictures.
February 16, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Here is a clue solution for you.
“Mess with the best, die like the rest.”
This has been linked as a USMC slogan.
As one of Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children, can confirm. This is true.
Having had a life before, during, and after USMC, can also confirm this saying is from the early-1990s movie “Hackers.”
Comes in the early part of the movie, when Acid Burn and Zero Cool are hacking the same tv station, and Acid Burn manages to kick out Zero Cool.
Dont’t believe me? Go watch the “Hackers” vid. Match up this pic.
Now plug in the next part about closing some CIA sites overseas. Overseas CIA hacking sites perhaps? All the rest from then on falls right into place.
I was using and hearing that term in the 70’s. Pretty sure it goes way, way back. We did nothing original.
The others are adults and should be able to control themselves on what is supposed to be a focused thread. We (FR) used to be able to focus and do research here and regularly broke stories. Theres a reason Q didnt come here.
What can be done....IMHO people should start threads dedicated to their pet causes and beliefs and leave the Q threads for just Q related topics.
It would make it easier to find and read real info, and more freepers and lurkers would want to read these threads.
Um, no. As Vermont Lt pointed out, thats a saying far older than that movie. I know for sure I was hearing it in the early 70s. Im sure theres an old devil dog around here somewhere that can attest to its usage before that.
It happens on every thread.The OP can’t control it because they have no “remove post power”.It’s kinda like someone keeps bumping the thread.Scroll past them.The offenders are easy to pick out.Makes it easier to read.JMO
Was the movie Hackers about this guy Kevin Poulsen? “On June 1, 1990, he took over all of the telephone lines for Los Angeles radio station KIIS-FM, guaranteeing that he would be the 102nd caller and win the prize of a Porsche 944 S2.
When the Federal Bureau of Investigation started pursuing Poulsen, he went underground as a fugitive. When he was featured on NBC’s Unsolved Mysteries, the show’s 1-800 telephone lines mysteriously crashed.
He was arrested, sentenced to five years in a federal penitentiary, as well as banned from using computers or the internet for 3 years after his release.”
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.