Skip to comments.Trump rally in Wildwood now has 100K ticket requests, Rep. Van Drew says. The venue holds 7,400.
Posted on 01/20/2020 4:19:10 PM PST by dontreadthis
About 100,000 tickets have been requested for President Donald Trumps rally at the Wildwoods Convention Center next week - the highest demand for any event the president has held, U.S. Rep. Jeff Van Drew told Fox News during an interview Sunday.
Its been exciting and Im proud to say for his event - of all the events hes done in all the country - weve had the most ticket requests, said Van Drew, R-2nd Dist., who recently switched parties after losing support from Democratic leaders for opposing impeachment.
Trump is slated to appear at the Wildwoods Convention Center at 7 p.m. on Jan. 28. Trumps re-election campaign announced he was coming to Cape May County earlier this month to support Van Drew.
(Excerpt) Read more at nj.com ...
South NJ which went for him in 2016. Thats not where the votes are.
NJ is a lock for the Democrats this year.
“I think we are going to need a bigger venue.”
A pity most of the population doesnt live in Cape May.
Would make things so much easier.
your wet blanket is no surprise, but the optics of an incursion into enemy territory is worth the price of admission
I have tickets to this event. What are my chances of getting in?
I wonder, two things:
Have the democrats driven up the ticket requests to provide the Trump campaign with false information?
Why would the Trump campaign spend any money on NJ if the state wasn’t in play?
Book the football stadium. The one Hoffa is buried beneath.
Just stating the facts. The vote rich north is Democrat.
That said, its nice to dream and to challenge them on their turf.
Well, that escalated quickly.
Should be no problem to make it about 70% dems and indies then, the other 30% will school them in MAGA.
Arrive as early as possible.
Psyops. Trump is "crazy" (so the Dems think) but he beat Hillary. DNC operatives are also seeing this and likely fearing that Trump's campaign sees something they don't see.
This rally will undoubtedly draw scarce DNC resources to what should be a shoe-in Dem win.
It's a wise move.
Rep. Jeff Van Drew told Fox News 100,000 tickets were requested for Pres Trumps NJ rally on Jan 28 - the highest demand for a Trump rally.
Its been exciting and Im proud to say - of all the events hes done - weve had the most response,” Drew said.
As a courtesy to Representative Van Drew.
“Just stating the facts. The vote rich north is Democrat.”
The closer to NYC the closer to the tumor.
OUTSTANDING and we got us over a week before the Trump rally occurs to get more. I suspect the massive numbers of supporters are poring in from the Blue States of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, etc. Let’s shoot for 200,000 people. If that ever happens the Democrat Party will die politically that very night. Do it....AMERICANS!!!
Hello.....Democrats in IOWA. Three tings of r you to do on IOWA Caucus day....Boycott the Caucus, Write in Candidate, Donald J. Trump[ for POTUS, or, write in Democrat, Maxine Waters as your POTUS choice!!! Your Choice,,,,IOWA Democrats....Have Mucho Fun!!!
points off for not reducing?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.