Skip to comments.Donald J. Trump Tweet: This is the real and only story!
Posted on 09/21/2019 6:30:01 AM PDT by springwater13
Trump just tweeted a video that nuked Biden's campaign. MUST WATCH!
(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump
Theyre trying to turn what was a Biden scandal into a Trump scandal. @PeterScheeizer The problem is, Trump did nothing wrong!
When t the great first became president i worried about him i thought he had no chance to survive. Now i just laugh and thi k about how many dead bodies he has accumulated . mt rushmore for sure
Why and how is someone on the intel agencies listening in on the POTUS?? Who is responsible for a-holes? Who is watching these a-holes?
Makes me curious what DJT’s people have on Fauxcahontas they’re saving for that possible situation...
Can’t believe she’s not just as dirty in her own right as Creepy Uncle Joe...
Excellent post by Trump!
Reminds me of a Chesty Puller quote: All right, theyre on our left, theyre on our right, theyre in front of us, theyre behind us they cant get away this time...
It was going to go that way anyway. Biden is getting senile, has no energy, and no message, except the one he deliberately abandoned.
Ping to a premptive nuclear strike by PDJT on the Joe Biden campaign.
The left thought they could pull a partisan whisle blower trick on the President who was making promises to the leader of Ukraine on an open source call, and the President promptly had Candidate Biden supplied with ammunition to shoot himself in the foot. The President is a master at work.
Score: Trump 6 Left & MSM: 0
Now , will it be Sanders or Warren who is the Dem nominee for president?
It looks like President Trump has the means and method to chose who he will run against. He certainly deep sixed Biden. Who’s next ?
Scott Adams feels that Warren can't get elected because of 4 things:
1. Her Green Climate Change plan cuts out nuclear entirely. Other Democrat candidates have come out in favor of nuclear - because they actually understand power generation realities. No unicorn farts or butterfly wing turbines for realists.
2. Her health care plan necessitates lots of her own constituency who've "got theirs" when it comes to health care - voting against their own self-interest. Pay more, get a crappier plan. Not happening.
3. No support from the black constituency. They no like white squaw.
4. Dissing males in general, regardless of color. Adams: "She also did another disqualifying thing in the vein of Hillary. She made a blatant anti-male comment at one of her rallies. Her statement was: "We're not here because of, you know, the men who went before - in fact - we're not here because of men at all!""
Adams even mentions that her very NAME is a Persuasion mistake. Makes you think of war.
The name would be dripping from the lips of her adoring Media rumpswabs every ten minutes.
due respect, I WANT Warren. He will carve her fake indian ass up. not even a fair fight.
Warren’s lack of black support is a big problem for her.
In any rational world, that should be the end of Biden’s campaign.
I don’t know that I subscribe to the keep it for the “October Suprise” school of thought. Trump seems to be picking them off one by one as they come up. Maybe he’ll run unopposed!
Thanks for the link. That video is devastating. The part with Biden admitting, no, BOASTING, he leaned on Ukraine to fire the prosecutor is PLATINUM. “Slow Joe” was making some other point about how “decisive” he is in foreign policy and stepped right into the bear trap!!! *LOL*
1. She knows how to debate, she was a tenured law professor at Harvard, that's what they do all day whether before the class teaching by the Socratic method, in the faculty lounge challenging one another, or in preparation for academic articles. She will not lose her cool in debate and she will not lose her train of thought. Biden is likely to go off the rails and to lose himself in the thickets of his dementia. Granted, Trump will be very effective in changing the debate game as he has done so many times in the past. I think Warren will be less vulnerable, although not invulnerable, than Biden when that happens.
2. The whole campaign is not decided by debates, there will be months and months of opportunities for gaffes. Biden makes them every news cycle, Warren tends not to make them.
3. Biden is saddled with the bad as well as the good of the Obama administration. The good is that which appeals to the Democrat base but we have to understand that the Democrat base has moved on. Warren, to the contrary, it's free of Obama taint and she is offering something that the Democrat and independent voters respond to, new ideas. Biden is selling old wine in an old bottle. Warren has fresh plans and fresh ideas, never mind how far left they are, her target electorate does not make those judgments.
4. Warren and Trump are running on parallel appeals, populism. Granted, Warren's populism is vulnerable because it makes no fiscal sense mathematically but Trump is hardly in a position to attack Warren for overspending. Both candidates offer a populism that blames elites while Warren offers big government to cure crony capitalism and Donald Trump offers to "drain the swamp," cut regulation, cut taxes and free up fair market capitalism. Biden's liability is that he is the swamp. Warren can distance herself and play the outsider as she offers a new plan every news cycle.
5. Biden's biography is riddled with deceit and self-dealing. He is a recidivist plagiarist. He is a self-aggrandizing liar, offering stories that are simply ludicrous and liable to be easily disproven. He is tainted by his son's corruption in Ukraine and China. He is a swamp creature personified.
6. Warren speaks the female dialect, she oozes empathy. Her earnestness, whether faked or real, sells and it seems to be very attractive to the critical white, educated, suburban female voter in the decisive battleground states. Biden simply appears as a hack. Despite her age, she looks young and vigorous. Biden creaks.
Certainly, it is too early to come to these conclusions without hedging them with all manner of reservations. Judging from what we know now and certainly subject to change as events unfold, Warren appears to be the more dangerous candidate.
Good post. Perfect summation of Biden.
Excellent and BUMP!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.