Skip to comments.UNFINISHED BUSINESS...(Rathergate, etc.)...
Posted on 11/03/2004 9:52:54 AM PST by Airborne Longhorn
With all the justified giddiness over Dubya's re-election, we nevertheless need to keep pressure on the unfinished business surrounding issues that dusted up during the campaign, such as...
2. BERGERGATE: what the he!! was up with that heist of classified docs from the National Archives?
3. SWIFTVETS: will we ever find out the truth about Kerry's original Navy discharge?
4. ELECTION FRAUD: Now a national cancer, will Federal and/or state officials have enough backbone to investigate and prosecute these perps?
5. MSM/OLD MEDIA electoral manipulation: as evidenced by yesterday's egregiously bogus exit polling...laws were broken, markets manipulated.
Exit poll bias should be added to that list.
see this thread I posted... you just added much more to the list.
Agree 100% these are still issues that must be settled.
We need to go after Rather and vote fraud.
The legacy media did literally everything they could this cycle to rig the election.
They must pay for their forgeries, lies and poorly-researched "exclusives".
Juan-a-be Williams says that this is evidence that the election was rigged.
Bet you, Gunga Dan leads with this tonight.
see my #5
Yep, there is definitely some accountability that needs to be enforced. It is important for the future. The Hildebeast warriors will continue to suck up to the Old Dinosaur Media if the credibility factor is allowed to go unchallenged.
Words like responsibility and clarity and truth need to be put back into our media reports. The journalism and media schools are due for a BIG housecleaning!
Agreed! The campaign for the presidency my be over; the campaign against the media is just beginning. It's past time we take care of this unfinished business.
Lets not forget:
1) Oil For Food
2) 'Weapons' shipments to Syria in Feb '03
3) El Baradi's attempt at election rigging, and the DIRECT collusion with NYT and Kerry Campaign
4) CBS ATTEMPTING to run the BS on sunday night
5) Irregularities in Philly
6) All those you mentioned.
Markets manipulated as a result of polling data and media running rampant. Indirect manipulation when stock market dropped- opportunity to go long. DIRECT manipulation on the betting exchanges... Bush was up to +300 !!!!! Easy money, my friends!!!
6. Why did Dan label his source as "unimpeachable"?
sorry...didn't mean to step on your toes...subject is too abstract for "search" to have found your particular thread...please forgive me...
7) Who framed Roger Rabbit?
Add Sandy Berger's locker sized pants & socks!
This whole UN thingy is a huge can of worms that BEGS for major investigation, with a hanging judge at the ready!
I am not sure I agree. The Vietnam Vets deserve closure. They came out in large numbers against Kerry.
You're not alone, pal!
Add getting Fox News back as a credible news source to the list...it's all we have in the broadcast media.
We must remind Fox who made them! They've changed course just when they were starting to have an impact on the MSM.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.