Skip to comments.15 Small Things Every Conservative Can Do to Make America Better
Posted on 11/22/2020 4:34:26 PM PST by dynachrome
Every movement has its flaws and one of the biggest ones we conservatives have is that we always seem to be waiting for a “man on a white horse” to show up and save the country. We want to just go about our daily lives and then wait for a Reagan, Trump, Cruz, Gowdy, Palin, Limbaugh, Levin, Shapiro, Bongino, or whoever the latest conservative hero is to show up and carry us to victory on their shoulders. Unfortunately, that’s not really how a movement wins. A movement wins when regular people do the right thing, demand changes, and then elevate leaders to do what they want them to do. There is no leader who can fix things if you and I aren’t doing the right things. Do all of us have to be perfect? Does each of us have to do everything on this list? No. But, if enough of us are doing something and we hit a tipping point, you may be surprised to see a leader suddenly appear.
(Excerpt) Read more at bongino.com ...
2) Oppose any person or program that gives more power to the federal government. Refuse to give up any of your rights and liberties. Support any person or program who wants to lessen the power of the federal government. The bigger the government, the less room we have for freedom.
3) Raise Hell if your kid is being taught a liberal agenda in school. Don’t play nice while people poison your child’s mind.
4) Encourage your state and federal legislator to cut off funds for state schools, corporations, or any enterprises that are biased against conservatives. Your tax dollars shouldn’t be supporting people that work against you.
5) If you run across a cop or a soldier, thank them for their service to the community. They’re doing a tough job and with all the liberal hate aimed at them, they need to know most Americans don’t feel that way.
6) If you think a Republican or conservative is being attacked unfairly, speak up for them whether it is popular or not.
7) If an actor or singer rips conservatives, make a point of not giving them money and tell the world why. They can have whatever political beliefs they want, but if those beliefs include publicly trashing people like you, let someone else pay for that.
8) If a sport has players disrespecting the flag or conservatives, turn it off and tell the world why. I haven’t seen a football game in years. I don’t miss it. You won’t either.
9) If a corporation disrespects conservatives, stop giving them your money and tell the world why. They need you a lot more than you need them.
10) Put a political sign in your yard. It will embolden people that agree with you.
11) Bookmark conservative websites and YouTube channels that you like so you aren’t reliant on social media to get to them. If they’re saying what you believe, support them every way you can.
12) Chip in money to politicians, causes, GoFundMe’s, and paid newsletters that you like. It may only be $5, but that adds up if enough conservatives do it.
13) Support your local church. Attend. Go to the potlucks. Be a deacon. Promote it to your friends. Take your kids. Anything that helps the church, helps conservatism and America.
14) Vote. Encourage your friends to vote. Drive people to the polls. Ultimately, it’s the people that show up to vote who determine how the country is going to look.
15) Be good. Be kind. Be competent. Take care of yourself and your family. Be the sort of person you’d want to see a million more of in the world so that people can look at your example and go, “Wow, that’s what conservatives are like. They’re pretty great.”
I find it hard to find politicians I can believe in, anymore. Only a handful.
stay off the range
keep yourself in good physical shape
If dems are totally in charge some of these things will be off limits..Others will be illegal ....Some will vanish,never to be heard from again....
These only work if we have a say in the game...Senate ,republican controlled orrrrrrrr????
Small things? I got a little one.
Love your family. Take good care of them
Everything else stems forth from that
I feel fortunate to have Jim Jordan as my rep. But Portman and Brown are a disappointment and detriment respectively.
/Stay OFF the range?
I would think one would want to spend MORE time on the range.
He forgot the most important thing.
Pray like your lives depend on it, because they do.
It’s better to suck at shooting, than waste your ammo.
If you’re not good enough by now, that’s on you.
Yes, you would be correct ... problem now is that ammo is basically irreplaceable.
And once this piece of excrement is installed in the White House, citizens will never again be able to purchase it unless they go to the black market.
Bongino misses one very important point in his “Things to do” list ... they will be all for nothing because elections will just be frauds from here on out.
“Small things? I got a little one.”
That’s not a dirty secret, any more... ;-)
I called my Rep and complained he wasn’t doing anything to deal with the fraud evident in this election. He spokesperson said “He supports President Trump.” I said “Why doesn’t he show it? Get out on the stump and rally the people!”
He seems useless.
Shouldn’t “buy weapons and ammunition” be on the list?
Be a precinct captain.
Teach some kids something. History to your grandkids. Shooting to the nephews. Fishing to the neighbor kids. Reading to the neglected kids. After school tutoring, volunteer maybe at a local (private?) school.
Utilize 2ndvote.org to inform your buying habits.
Register conservative voters.
Shoot 15 Leftists. LOL!
Learn new things.
For #13, make sure your church isn’t a leftist shill. Do NOT support in any way the UCC, PCUSA, ELCA, American Baptist Convention, the United Methodist church until it schisms. If you are Catholic, only pick a parish led by a priest who supports non-leftist doctrine, and do not participate in anything that veers from the Catechism. Regardless of denomination, make sure your church leadership is pro-life and “cisnormal,” and that the Lordship of Christ is proclaimed fron the pulpit and the mouths of the congregation.
My most recent qualifying shoot, I hit 245 out of a possible 245. That was with a brand new pistol. Not that I don’t appreciate putting some rounds down range, I do.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.