Skip to comments.The Danger of "Q" - Several Reasons
Posted on 09/14/2018 8:53:50 PM PDT by JME_FAN
Why is QAnon a danger to the Trump Presidency? Here are six well-reasoned points, provided by the meme blogger known as Carpe Donktum ...
1. With introduction of the Secret Plan and the "Kabuki Theater" that is required to believe in the plan, Q has placed himself in a position to "interpret" Trump. This undermines the power of the President's words and allows Q to change the message.
2. The net effect of "The plan" is a calming effect on MAGA people who SHOULD BE mad as hell about the lack of support the President is getting from his AG. It also numbs many to legitimate danger that the Mueller Investigation poses, especially if November goes poorly for MAGA
3. Q at it's very core lies about who he/it is, we do not know or understand the motives for this lie. Therefore we cannot predict how the lie could evolve and where the liar at the center of it might lead his followers.
4. Q has red pilled many about certain information that was already known to many of us. That's good. What is not good however is the rampant and reckless conspiracy theories that have been spawned after people with a little bit of knowledge but not much judgement, run with it.
5. Q has brought out the very worst in some it's followers, prompting them to attack any non-believers viciously. It has fed paranoia that many people that have played a vital role in maga have been deep state plants, simply because they do not believe Q is real.
6. Q has given hope to those who do not yet deserve it. Q says, trust the plan, watch the show, it's all taken care of. There is no hope without hard work and sacrifice. We need every single person to be on the front line fighting, not sitting back waiting for a savior.
I have advocated the total fraud of q.
Not to mention its a giant steaming pile of bull. A lie and a farce being perpetrated on good people.
If Q is a fraud why wouldn’t Trump tweet it out?
Q is real.
John McCain dying (possibly executed) 30 days literally right down to the minute that Q announced is a steaming pile of bull?
Q is basically their version of SHTFPlan.com
Every single day is some history-changing something that never, ever comes to fruition.
“In 3 days you’ll see major arrests” and stuff and then nothing, NOTHING happens. Like SHTFPlan peddling their “Economic collapse tomorrow buy chickens and gold today”
Did Q actually predict it—or was a mystery Q post just interpreted as a McCain death prediction?
Why do you care? Who are you to decide what people search and research. Who sent you on this great commission?
Troll Party Thread, waste of time
Run away kids, your mom wants to use the computer
Q predicted in July 26th at 4:28 local time that No Name (McCain) time was up. Every dog has it's day. On August 26th at 4:28pm (local time) McCain's death was announced. August 26th was National Dog Day.
6)it could ruin your scrabble plans.
Still believe in Santa Claus too? You’ve been had and told you were being had the whole time. Classic victim behavior from one who has been taken. Last month the cities were Going to be on fire according to Q, did not happen
Nonsense. Get a life beyond a fictitious “Q.”
Around Christmas time, I do! I love a man who can deliver packages to everyone in the world within 12-18 hours and still have time to consume milk and cookies at each stop!
Youve been had and told you were being had the whole time.
I wouldn't call it "being had." You see, we've been lied to for a long time. Let's call it "The Great Awakening." There have been events that took place that would make even the most hardened atheist pray to God.
Admiral Rodgers didn't meet with Trump just days after the election on a whim. He met with him to TELL HIM WHAT THE F WAS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY, AND IN THE WORLD. Yeah. See, that's why Trump moved all of his president-elect duties to his Florida location THE VERY NEXT DAY.
Now you get it. Q is an underground military operation designed to give information to the people. You think Trump supporters at his rallies wearing Q shirts are just wearing them because its in style?
All true. A conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theorist is very “meta,” though. The next move will be Q coming up with a conspiracy theory to explain Carpe Donktum and his motivation.
“I have advocated the total fraud of q.”
ditto. but found such avocation to be pretty much useless ... pretty much all it did was get me attacked by a bunch of FReeper nutters obsessed with the Q nonsense ... so i quit paying attention to their posts ... i’d check in once in a while to enjoy the spectacle of their Q World echo chamber and mental wanking off ... at least Jim Rob limited them to two “Q Drops” per week ... I figured the Q phenomenon would finally burn itself out when it became obvious that it was nothing but a gigantic pile of nothing-burgers, and that’s what seems to be happening.
My recent favorite is the zero time delta Q post and DJT Tweet that an Anon asked for the other day. Then there was the time General Kelly dimmed the lights just as President Trump was talking about the intelligence community. But then again, mentioning these would only feed the trolls.
Precisely. Trump does not suffer fools.
The six points are argumentative and spurious. Whether one is deserving of certain knowledge is a value judgement only an elitist would make.
I do not follow Q. Nor do I hold it in contempt. Many are on board with the revolution who might not otherwise be.
Most clearly, Q is not the cause of either support for the AG or a belief that Trump is in control.
Frankly, the six points are vapid. They are precisely what one might expect of a prog troll.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.