Skip to comments.Proof COLB is invalid
Posted on 03/24/2009 6:44:58 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
How to discover for yourself that Obama's 'Certificate of Live Birth' has been altered by cut and paste.
1. Download the document from Factcheck.org.
2. Open the document in Adobe Photoshop.
3. Go to the 'View' menu and select 'Rulers' to make them visible and the 'Windows' menu and make sure the Layers and 'Tools' windows are checked.
4. Click and drag a guideline from the left side ruler and move it to the right side border and line it up with the edge of the border. You will see that this lines up well with the border.
5. Drag out another guideline and line it up with the left border. You will see that the border drifts to the left going from top to bottom.
6. Zoom in on the bottom fourth of the left border.
7. You will notice that the crosshatch of the border tends to repeat at regular intervals.
8. Using the 'box' selection tool drag over one of the sections selecting a small box area.
9. Go to the 'Edit' menu and select 'Copy'.
10. Go to the 'Edit' menu again and this time select 'Paste'. This pastes the selected area directly above where you 'box' selected and places the copied area of pixels in a new layer just above. The image will not appear to have changed because the pixels in the new layer are identical to the ones below and in the same position.
11. In the 'Layers' window and above the new layer is an 'Opacity' setting. Change this setting from 100% to 50%. This will make it 50% transparent so you can see the pixels below.
12. In the 'Tools' window select the "Move' tool.
13. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard move the new layer up until you get to where it looks like it repeats. Move it around until you get a match. It will be immediately apparent when you get a match. You may need to move it a few pixels right or left in addition to moving it up.
14. Go back to the 'Layers' window and click on the 'Eyeball' icon which turns the layer from visible to invisible. Turn it on an off back and forth. If the image does not change at all then you know you have an exact match of the pixels above and below.
A scanner will read a document and assess every pixels hue and value one at a time. Therefore a scanned document will never have two identical areas of pixels that match. The only way a match can occur is by making an exact copy of a group of pixels and pasting them in a different location on the document. There is a shortcut for copying and pasting. If you hold the 'ALT' key down and use the move tool it automatically makes a duplicate and drops it where you let go of the mouse. If you hold the 'Ctrl' key down and hit the 'D" key this duplicates the previous function...in this case it was the cut and paste shortcut. If you drop the copied selection above but are off slightly by a few pixels right or left and then repeat hitting the 'Ctrl' 'D' shortcut the amount of pixels you were off is multiplied. This accounts for the drift of the border you noticed in the beginning when you used the guidelines. Apparently there was something on the left side that needed to be covered up and the 'Ctrl/D' (duplicate last function) was used multiple times and was off a few pixels creating the noticeable drift in the border.
There you have it, and you did it yourself. The statement on the bottom says "ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE" and now you know for a fact that this document is invalid. State: Nevada
Did Plains Radio ever receive that Mama Obama divorce decree that stated Obama was born in Kenya?
Or did FedEx lose that document?
Another way to copy a section and duplicate it exactly in another spot is to use a hex editor or VI. I think people (not you) put too much emphasis on Photoshop. There are other ways to edit documents that don’t leave “fingerprints.”
That said, I realize the COLB was “signed” with Photoshop “fingerprints,” but even those “fingerprints” could have been intentionally added.
Are you by any chance a black democrat? Are you an active member of ACORN? ... I ask because one of those is the only thing that would explain why you have your mind so dulled for o ba ma.
In the whole birth certificate issue, has the doctor who delivered Hussein ever come forward? Is he still alive? Has the hospital who employed him ever come forward with his name? Was this doctor Hawaiian, or Kenyan, or a village midwife?
They received the divorce decree, but it said nothing about Obama being born in Kenya.
The life expectancy for a midwife who would come forward in Kenya to testify she delivered Barry would be maybe one day. O ba ma isn’t going to let someone with that much power over his scams live a long life don’tchaknow. Cousin Odinga would take care of that ‘loose end’.
There was an article conveniently released a few weeks ago in which a woman remembers having a conversation with the doctor who supposedly delivered Obama. She remembers the conversation because when she asked the doctor friend over dinner if anything unusal had happened this week, he told her that “Stanley” had a baby. The woman’s father’s name was Stanley too I think, so that’s why she “remembered” it. The aforementioned doctor is deceased.
No, but for some reason I had always assumed that you were one of the few African American Freepers.
However, I seem to recall that Plains Radio had claimed that they had a divorce decree that listed BHO’s birthplace as Kenya.
Your idiocy has no bounds, apparently. I don’t recognize the dual designation ... you’re either an American or an African. Wait! Were you stupidly trying to make a racist comment? ... South African white people who naturalize into American citizens might be called African Americans. Try again, obamanoid.
They claimed alot. As a ‘birther’, I was more than a little dissapointed in a lot of what they did, but I do commend them for trying. More than most people.
Yeah, there are a lot of convenient memories surfacing. Had one lady who remembered him from college (one of three?) and apparently he was SOOOOO fabulous, he practically broke up a gang fight, or a basketball game argument, with his WONDERFUL oratory skills. Why she even said she thought at the time he was quite “Presidential”.
Seems too complicated for me to do. I’m going with the info in Polarik’s report. But thanks for the offer.
I really like that! Thanks.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.