Skip to comments.ATTN BILL CLINTON -- You Can't Hide from the Oxford Rape Forever
Posted on 12/27/2002 5:05:17 PM PST by doug from upland
Hillary Clinton is stashing away money, publicly confronting the president, banking favors, and getting ready for a run for the presidency. I have always believed that when a majority of Americans finally recognize that a serial sexual predator and his co-rapist wife occupied our White House, it will be the end of the legacy and the end of Hillary's dreams, and, of course, our worse nightmare.
I believe that the rape issue is important for the following reasons:
1. It will absolutely silence the NOW cows, some of Clinton's most vociferous supporters.
2. It will shock every decent American who had believed his denials and lies. Tammy Bruce, former L.A. NOW chapter president turned on the Clintons when she realized that they were lying to her all along. She was literally screaming on KFI how much she hated them.
3. It will show that the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy was a creation of the Clintons in their efforts to coverup what they have done. We didn't create the scandals. They criticized us because they wanted to kill the messenger to kill the message.
4. It will show that we on the right have been correct all along. It is we who have been telling the truth. We didn't want him thrown out of office because of politics --- we wanted him out because he is a lowlife criminal.
5. It will do damage to all of the fellow RATS who obfuscated and supported him. How can people again trust their judgment?
For the first part of this quest, I am hoping to revive interest in a rape while Bill Clinton was a student in England. Here is the info from Doug Thompson of CAPITOL HILL BLUE:
A 1969 charge by a Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford University campus where the future President was a student. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed this week that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual.
In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969. ''There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.'' Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted this week, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster. Clinton later accepted a scholarship for Yale Law School and did not complete his studies at Oxford. The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies. "I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study," he said. Oxford officials, contacted last week, refused comment. The State Department also refused to comment on the incident.
I have asked some contacts in England to try to get someone from Oxford to go on the record. My contact is also going to see if someone in the British government can be of help.
After this one, I want to see what we can find out about his assault at Yale. I understand that she reported it to the campus police but it went no further. Perhaps a tabloid would like to pay a nice reward for someone who is willing to come forward. In addition, I hope to find the nurse who treated a Clinton victim who was raped during his first term as governor.
The witnesses are out there. Bill Clinton should fade away as an ex-president, not stick his nose into and do damage to our foreign policy. I hope to help him decide it is time to finally go away.Your suggestions and help are appreciated.
Bill, it is not going away. Every American needs to know what you have done, you pathetic psychopath.
1. No matter what the proof is, they will not believe it.
2. Even if he is guilty (as I believe he is) he is still sympathetic to their cause(es) and thus they will remain in silent denial.
Consider this also:
By going after Bill, again and again, we make Hillary out to be the victim, thus gaining sympathy votes.
Bill is history and his star diminishes further each time he speaks. Hillary is the future star of the Dems and she will drop him, like a bad habit, the moment she no longer benefits from the relationship.
1) A 1969 charge by a Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford University campus where the future President was a student. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed this week that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;
2) In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, who was a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further;
3) In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law professor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him and she left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas last week, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go public with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students;
4) Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick required treatment for a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;
5) From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor reported seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?";
5) Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. "I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn't even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room."
7) Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.
8) Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with a cash payment.
9) Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation's capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. Miss James has since married and left Washington. Reached at her home last week, the former Miss James said she later learned that other women suffered the same fate at Clinton's hands when he was in Washington during his Presidential run.
11) Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant's legs. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
12) Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.
In addition, I believe that Jayna Davis is going to burst the bubble on the OKC bombing. We are going to get to the bottom of the Iraqi connection. Bill Clinton used that even to create the VRWC, to polarize the nation, and to save his presidency.
Hitlery can never "Drop him" because if they are ever divorced, they can be forced to testify against each other.
It is okay that Bubba has a racist past, since he bought off all the right people.
It sounds like Bill's daughter.
clearly this is a veiled attempt at "intentional benchmarking" ...shame on you...this article needs to be deleated
1. Novack and others? Where did I say that?
2. I used an excerpt from Doug Thompson -- the article clearly indicated such. I did not put up a link to the original because real FReepers have seen it many, many times. Go to the FR search engine and type in: All the President's Women.
3. FR doesn't have unsuspecting readers, unless they are RATS who just joined us as you did on Dec. 5.
4. Now, wipe the Clinton DNA off your chin or you will be deleated.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.