Skip to comments.Take the QUIZ: Who Said it? Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger or Aryan Nation's Tom Metzger
Posted on 02/14/2002 6:08:55 AM PST by IM2Phat4U
Who Said It? White Aryan Resistance Leader Tom Metzger or Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger?
First some background on our two quotable and notable contestants:
The ADL website provides the following profile of Tom Metzger, leader of White Aryan Resistance:
Tom Metzger, a television repairman from Fallbrook, California, has been a leader in organized bigotry for more than 25 years...He has been widely acknowledged as the principal mentor of the neo-Nazi skinhead movement since its appearance in America during the mid-1980s; in this connection, he attracted nationwide publicity in 1990, when an Oregon jury rendered a $12.5 million judgment against him and his son, John, for inciting the murder of an Ethiopian immigrant by skinheads. Today, although still paying the judgment, Metzger continues to cultivate a following through his monthly newspaper, WAR White Aryan Resistance, a Web site, a telephone hotline, an e-mail newsletter, and other media.
Margaret Sanger, on the other hand, was the founder of Planned Parenthood. Recently voted one of Time Magazines 100 Leaders & Revolutionaries for the 20th Century, she is an inductee into the American Nurses Association Hall of Fame and the National Women's Hall of Fame. Gloria Steinem recently wrote as follows about Ms. Sanger in Time Magazine:
The movement she started will grow to be, a hundred years from now, the most influential of all time," predicted futurist and historian H.G. Wells in 1931. "When the history of our civilization is written, it will be a biological history, and Margaret Sanger will be its heroine."
One is a heroine of the 20th Century. The other a modern villain. So the following quiz concerning who said what ought to be easy. Right? Well try your luck and you may be surprised.
Margaret or Metzger?
1. Negroes and Southern Europeans are mentally inferior to native born Americans
2. Since Christianity is in fact a slave religion, it is satirical at least to see the negro adopt a slave religion, after chattel slavery was ended. It simply underlines the fact that consciously or unconsciously, weak humans desire the status of sheep, no matter what they say.
3. More children from the fit, less from the unfit."
4. ...apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.
5. "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated."
6. Covertly invest into non-White areas, invest in ghetto abortion clinics. Help to raise money for free abortions, in primarily non-White areas. Perhaps abortion clinic syndicates throughout North America, that primarily operate in non-White areas and receive tax support, should be promoted.
7. "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
8. Who was the guest speaker at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Silverlake, N. J. in 1926, Margaret or Metzger?
9. Which current Civil Rights Leader once stated the following:
"Abortion is black genocide...What happens to the mind of a person and the moral fabric of a nation , that accepts the aborting of the life of a baby without a pang of conscience?"
10. Who is a responsible for the deaths of millions of balck Americans?
a. Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger.
b. White Aryan Resistance Leader Tom Meztger
c. Sanger and Metzger.
2. Metzger; http://www.africa2000.com/XNDX/xwarpo.htm
3. Sanger; Birth Control Review, May 1919 (vol. III, no. 5); p.12. http://www.homekeepers.com/sanger.html
4. Sanger; A Plan For Peace, The Birth Control Review, April 1932, p. 106 http://www.abortionfacts.com/online_books/love_them_both/why_cant_we_love_them_both_42.asp
5. Sanger; http://blackgenocide.org/planned.html
6. Metzger; http://www.africa2000.com/XNDX/xwarpo.htm
7. Sanger; 1. Linda Gordon, Woman's Body Woman's Right: Social History of Birth Control in America (New York, Grossman Publishers, 1976) p.333. http://www.missionariestopreborn.com/ppNegro.htm
8. Sanger; (1) Emily Taft Douglas, Margaret Sanger; Pioneer of the Future, Holt, Rinehart & Winston, N.Y., 1970, p. 192. http://www.scholarscorner.com/ethics/Anti-Semitism.html
9. Jesse Jackson; http://www.blackgenocide.org/
10. a. Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger
*Reproduction of this quiz is widely encouraged. I would love to see it find a permanent home on the internet. No attribution necessary.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.