Skip to comments.After vision of Christ, Nigerian bishop says rosary will bring down Boko Haram (Catholic Caucus)
Posted on 04/21/2015 7:50:19 PM PDT by NYer
click here to read article
Who says the Crusades were over? Destroy the enemies of God.
1. Sign of the Cross: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. The Apostles Creed: II BELIEVE in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; on the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from there He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
3. The Lord's Prayer: OUR Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
4. (3) Hail Mary: HAIL Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen. (Three times)
5. Glory Be: GLORY be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Fatima Prayer: Oh, my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy.
Announce each mystery, then say 1 Our Father, 10 Hail Marys, 1 Glory Be and 1 Fatima prayer. Repeat the process with each mystery.
End with the Hail Holy Queen:
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve! To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears! Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus!
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Final step -- The Sign of the Cross
Are you a Catholic? This is a Catholic Caucus thread.
Thank you Lord for Your Justice.
It was explained recently this way. Since Islam does come from a similar route, meaning from Abraham, the Catholic Church considers that route. However, Islam is thought of as a monotheistic religion which has taken on many heresies and since the leadership has decided that common discussions are out of order it is really difficult to enter into any meaningful discussions to find a common thread connecting them with other monotheistic religions. Pope Benedict tried to address this concern during his Regensburg talks and the muslims nearly put a fatwa out on him.
Your demonic Allah concern - that might fall under the natural progression of heresies which find their authorship in Satan.
Did not the Koran say that “Allah is the best of deceivers?”
So that means only one thing that we could be really dealing with the “enemy”.
For a long time I have thought that the son that Abraham had fathered, Ishmael was not legitimate because Ishmael came via Hagar and because Abraham was married to Sarah, Isaac was legit.
First off, you need to distinguish the difference between the word "Allah" and the religious faith of Islam.
The word Allah is the Arabic equivalent to the English word God. The word Allah is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews as well as Muslims. Although they have an incomplete understanding of the nature and revelation of God, Muslims worship the same God whom Christians and Jews worship.
Since Islam is monotheistic, Allah is the name of the only God in Islam. However, they have now taken ownership of the word, to the point of banning christians and jews from using it. Catholic Church 'Allah' appeal shot down in Malaysia.
Essentially, long before the birth of Islam, Arabic speaking christians used and continue to use the word Allah for God.
“Is Allah the Best of Deceivers?
According to the Qur’an, Allah is the “best of deceivers” (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as “best of planners,” “best of schemers,” or “best of plotters,” but the root word (makr) means “deception.” Hence, the following Qur’an verses should be rendered as follows:
Qur’an 3:54And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Qur’an 7:99Are they then safe from Allah’s deception? No one feels safe from Allah’s deception except those that shall perish.
Qur’an 8:30And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.
Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God? “
Please see post number 17. Thank-you!
Translation: Pray the rosary for the conversion of ALL, including Muslims to Christ.
And for A-10s and Daisy Cutters until that happy day arrives.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.