posted on 04/29/2006 6:15:28 PM PDT
To: ahadams2; meandog; gogeo; Lord Washbourne; Calabash; axegrinder; AnalogReigns; Uriah_lost; ...
Traditional Anglican ping
, continued in memory of its founder Arlin Adams
if you want on or off this moderately high-volume ping list (typically 3-9 pings/day).
This list is pinged by sionnsar
Resource for Traditional Anglicans: http://trad-anglican.faithweb.com
More Anglican articles here
Humor: The Anglican Blue
Speak the truth in love. Eph 4:15
posted on 04/29/2006 6:16:07 PM PDT
(†trad-anglican.faithweb.com† | Iran Azadi 2006 | SONY: 5yst3m 0wn3d - it's N0t Y0urs)
This is an excellent sermon! For those slow to check out the full text, here's a little provocation (from the sermon)...
- If you do not believe that Jesus Christ was raised bodily, you might be a Gnostic.
- If you think that the Old Testament is irrelevant to Christianity, you might be a Gnostic.
- If you think that the suffering and crucifixion of Jesus makes no sense, you might be a Gnostic.
- If you think that ignorance is mans greatest problem, you might be a Gnostic.
- If you think that Christianity is an exclusive club, you might be a Gnostic.
- If you think that ordained ministers are optional for Christianity, you might be a Gnostic.
- If you think that being added to the visible Church is optional for a Christian, you might be a Gnostic.
posted on 04/30/2006 5:38:53 AM PDT
by Alex Murphy
posted on 04/30/2006 6:00:39 AM PDT
(Never confuse your Justification with your Sanctification)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson