Skip to comments.Trump Prepares Executive Orders to Reduce Funds for UN Bodies Giving Palestinians Full Membership
Posted on 01/26/2017 5:31:29 PM PST by Jim Robinson
The administration of new U.S. President Donald Trump is reportedly preparing executive orders that aim to minimize the role the U.S. plays in the UN and other international bodies, including organizations supporting the Palestinians or in which the Palestinian Authority has official representatives.
According to a report published in the New York Times on Wednesday, the first of two draft orders calls for stopping US funding to any UN or other global agency according to a list of criteria.
One of these criteria is giving the Palestinian Authority or the Palestinian Liberation Organization full membership, or any organization that is controlled or substantially influenced by any state that sponsors terrorism or is blamed for the persecution of marginalized groups or any other systematic violation of human rights.
The order, the Times reported, calls for a reduction of at least 40 percent in funding toward such organizations.'
A committee to be established by the executive order will make recommendations on where funding should be cut
The second executive order, Moratorium on New Multilateral Treaties, calls for reviewing existing and pending treaties between the US and more than one other nation.
The order asks for recommendations on which negotiations or treaties the US should abandon.
Both orders call for reviewing funding that could go toward the International Criminal Court, even though the US does not currently provide any funding to that body.
Both orders also call for terminating funding to UN bodies in which the Palestinians are full members, but the US has already withdrawn its funding from the UNs Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) during former President Barack Obamas term, when the international accepted the Palestinians as full members.
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
*** Excellent beginning ***
The winning continues.
What’s that new designer term that the turds and toads in the liberal “media” are obsessed with? Push back? Yeah that’s it. Push back.
How about no diplomatic immunity for crimes committed by foreign UN representatives on our soil.
THANK GOD AND GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!
FYI, TF. Another good deed by Trump for our side.
Smart move. Should have been the practice ever since we joined the UN.
FYI, TF. Another good deed by Trump for our side.
I’ll add that to my list !.
- Trump erased all mentions on the White House web site of climate change. He did that within ONE HOUR of taking the oath of office.
- Trump issued an Executive order to ease the burden of Obamacare
- Trump returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the oval office
- Trump withdrew America from the TPP treaty
- Trump erased all Spanish language from the White House web site. It is now English Only.
- Trump issued an Executive order starting the construction of THE WALL.
- Trump issued an Executive order banning funding to foreign pro-abortion groups
- Trumps new Secretary of Defense James Mad Dog Mattis took the fight to ISIS by bombing them 31 times on his first day as the new Secretary of Defense
- Trump announced temporary ban on refugees from Syria and Middle Eastern war zones
- Trump imposed a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding new contracts or grants
- Trump announced a ban on visas from dangerous Muslim-majority countries with inadequate screening
- Trump announced the end of Sanctuary cities and the defunding of federal funds for any city that chooses to continue breaking the law
- Trump announced the hiring of 10,000 new border agents
- Trump signed an Executive order demanding the Secretary of Homeland Security publish a weekly list of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens
- Trump signed an Executive order freezing the hiring of non-essential federal employees
- Trump said out loud the words radical Islamic terrorism.
- Trump stopped payment on Obamas final hour giveaway of $220 million to the Palestinian Authority
- Trump used Executive orders to give the go-ahead to the long-stalled Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines
- Trump got the State Departments entire senior management team to resign in frustration.
- Trump announced his intention to withdraw From Climate & Environmental Accords Along With UN Funding Cuts of 40%
- Trump tweeted “Ungrateful TRAITOR Chelsea Manning, who should never have been released from prison, is now calling President Obama a weak leader. Terrible!”
- Trump announced hell begin a major investigation into voter fraud in the 2016 election
- Trump got the chief of the Border Patrol to leave the agency in frustration at having to actually do his job!
- State Dept. Arms Control chief fired while on airplane by Trump, told to turn around and fly back!
- Miami-Dade mayor orders jails to comply with Trump crackdown on sanctuary counties
- Trump White House abruptly halts Obamacare ads.
Obviously the right thing to do!
Trump signs executive order stripping non-citizens of privacy rights
MORE WIN !!
I want on that ping list pls !
Oh yes.....oh yes...winning...oh yes
Thank you for this BEAUTIFUL list of all of the achievements that our amazing new president, Donald Trump has accomplished for the American people.
I wrote to President Trump today and thanked him.
I was just curious and looked this up. The U.S. pays 22% of the UN budget.
Great service you’re providing with that list!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.