Skip to comments.ABC News poll: Clinton Vaults to a Double-Digit Lead, Boosted by Broad Disapproval of Trump (POLL) C
Posted on 10/23/2016 6:29:55 AM PDT by GregBo
Hillary Clinton has vaulted to a double-digit advantage in the inaugural ABC News 2016 election tracking poll, boosted by broad disapproval of Donald Trump on two controversial issues: His treatment of women and his reluctance to endorse the elections legitimacy.
(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...
The three most accurate polls from 2012 are all showing that Trump is winning.
1) This inaugural 2016 ABC News tracking poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates, was conducted Thursday through Saturday among 1,391 adults, including 874 likely voters.
2) "...and the final debate, which likely voters by 52-29 percent say Clinton won."
3) "The previous ABC/Post poll found a sharp 12-point decline in enthusiasm for Trump among his supporters, almost exclusively among those whod preferred a different GOP nominee. Intended participation now has followed: The share of registered Republicans who are likely to vote is down 7 points since mid-October.">
4) " That said, Clinton's also ahead numerically (albeit not significantly) among men, 44-41 percent, a first in ABC News and ABC/Post polling."
5) This ABC News poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Oct. 20-22, 2016, in English and Spanish,
6) Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.
7) The internals .pdf says "*Combines Oct. 22 and Oct. 13 polls for sufficient sample size."
8) NET LEANED VOTE PREFERENCE LIKELY VOTERS
10/22/16 Hillary Donald
Trump said bad things: Hillary DID bad things.
... well ... that’s (D)ifferent, isn’t it?
concerned troll joined 9 days ago !
oct 14 and peddles a dem plus 10 garbage poll ,
slow day at du troll
He would be too busy to work on any other cases to make a living. I think they (the poll fakers) just sit in one room making this stuff all up; probably already have some pre-recorded phone calls as "proof that a poll was taken. Don't believe these idjits for one second. The MSM has been co-opted politically for mega money. I bet they make more money from their fake political BS than they do for some Super Bowl commercials. No one will ever trust the MSM again after the last 8 years. They screwed themselves.
These pollsters are growing and eating some strange mushrooms.
This poll is utter nonsense. It does not come close to the other polls or to the swing state polls.
This is psyops.
Ronald Reagan won by 8 points in his 1984 blowout. The idea that Hillary Clinton might out-do that is absolutely ridiculous.
it may be 36-27-31 D.R.I., and what is the M/F split?
I’d bet it is 45/55 - M/F
So women +10. This is a push poll aimed at women.
You are wrong. I am a Trump supporter and I dont believe any of the MSM polls. I posted several polls on FR since I joined. Do you always get angry and jump to conclusions?
Billybob is all excited with the prospects of getting back in the White House.
Stephdacoccus donates a real Clinton stooge
Only +8? Why aren’t she up +50, you might ask. LOL! Don’t suppose there was any mention of HER treatment of women. You know, like the slick willie accuser sluts, trailer trash bimbos, whores and sleaze bags. Or the intimidation by helldabama and her minions. Nah. Irrelevant.
Why are you posting this worthless crap here? Why don’t you go back to DU.
Journalist who died with HRC shortly before she longed her campaign. Yes ABC was there! Yet we are to believe they will deliver anything other than a propaganda message?
There is a separate Wikileaks email with the RSVP list, https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953
1. ABC Cecilia Vega
2. ABC David Muir
3. ABC Diane Sawyer
4. ABC George Stephanoplous [sic]
5. ABC Jon Karl
6. Bloomberg John Heillman [sic]
7. Bloomberg Mark Halperin
8. CBS Norah ODonnell
9. CBS Vicki Gordon
10. CNN Brianna Keilar
11. CNN David Chalian
12. CNN Gloria Borger
13. CNN Jeff Zeleny
14. CNN John Berman
15. CNN Kate Bouldan [sic]
16. CNN Mark Preston
17. CNN Sam Feist
18. Daily Beast Jackie Kucinich
19. GPG Mike Feldman
20. Huffington Post Whitney Snyder
21. MORE Betsy Fisher Martin
22. MSNBC Alex Wagner
23. MSNBC Beth Fouhy
24. MSNBC Phil Griffin
25. MSNBC Rachel Maddow (TBD)
26. MSNBC Rachel Racusen
27. NBC Savannah Gutherie [sic]
28. New Yorker Ryan Liza [sic]
29. NYT Amy Chozik [sic]
30. NYT Gail Collins
31. NYT Jonathan Martin
32. NYT Maggie Haberman
33. NYT Pat Healey [sic]
34. PEOPLE Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
35. POLITICO Glenn Thrush
36. POLITICO Mike Allen
37. VICE Alyssa Mastramonoco [sic]
38. VOX Jon Allen
Folks who havent seen this should check it out...
Hillary Clintons pollster Benenson Strategy Group says she is tanking; Trump supporters unstoppable
BTW, Benenson is in the Wikileaks Podesta emails.
Another day, another pollpragando event.
Good with such a big lead liberals can stay home or vote 3rd party
Well Someone is totaly batcrap wrong in their polls. We shall see.
What I do see is Trump campaigning to win. I don’t think he’d be doing that if 12 points behind.
Over sample and cherry pick respondents and it’s easy to come up with really fake numbers. they are in full propaganda mode to try to demoralize Trump supporters and suppress their vote (while they also claim there are forces trying to do same to Hillary) and ignoring that Trump has touched the People at a visceral level and engendered a super high level of enthusiasm. I would hazard that this will energize Trump supporters more than it will suppress them and serve to make Hillary supporters to feel more complacent to top off their lack of enthusiasm.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.