Skip to comments.DHS secret revealed: Thousands of illegals released didn’t show up for their immigration hearings
Posted on 09/25/2014 8:08:03 PM PDT by SeekAndFind
Of course they didn’t. Who thought they would? This is precisely what amnesty shills have in mind when they demand “due process” for illegals. You’re detained, you’re given a date to meet with immigration agents or appear before an immigration judge to decide whether you’ll be deported, and then you’re sent on your merry way into the United States — never to be seen by the state again. The point of “due process” is to give illegals an easy way to avoid the process. DHS understands this.
So rest easy. Our immigration system is working exactly the way it’s supposed to.
An official with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed that about 70 percent of immigrant families the Obama administration had released into the U.S. never showed up weeks later for follow up appointments.
The ICE official made the disclosure in a confidential meeting at its Washington headquarters with immigration advocates participating in a federal working group on detention and enforcement policies. The Associated Press obtained an audio recording of Wednesday’s meeting and separately interviewed participants.
On the recording obtained by the AP, the government did not specify the total number of families released into the U.S. since October. Since only a few hundred families have already been returned to their home countries and limited U.S. detention facilities can house only about 1,200 family members, the 70% figure suggests the government released roughly 41,000 members of immigrant families who subsequently failed to appear at federal immigration offices.
The same ICE official admitted that, of at least 860 people caught entering the U.S. since May and subsequently slapped with an order of final deportation, 14 showed up to be deported. Let me stress, in case the boldface above didn’t catch your attention, you’re not supposed to know any of this.
(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...
What the.......... How could that have happened?
Those “children” have already joined the gangs. They don’t need no stinkin’ immigration hearings. They’re gangbangers now.
Each was told not to show up,
especially al Qaeda in Arabic,
and then select were weaponized by AG Holder.
Others with EV-68 were moved under police
protection to every state chosen by the
EXEMPT in control at the White House.
Must’ve been a glitch on their facebook calendars.
Too busy playing dime bingo?
Ah. Thank goodness we’re protected from such dangerous criminals.
Try ExLax Watson!
I would be willing to bet that the bulk of the illegals were sent to states that voted against Zero or that have fought against his illegal ex orders. Especially the ones carrying the deadliest diseases.
You know, I’m guessing that about 100% of the freepers providing opinions on the sincerity of our new American comrades will not be at all surprised to learn of this development.
Oh my...who would have thunked it ????
Gangs shmangs. More than a few of those chillrun have been relocated and scoping out subways or other mass transit. Anywhere “gun free zones” exist. Just wait (and while you are waiting, scope out your local mosque) and watch (then you will know what to do after).
Please don’t feed my paranoia, it gets plenty of nourishment on its own. ;^)
Pro-amnesty people demand that President Obama give work visas to at least 8,000,000+ illegals.
But pro-amnesty traitors conveniently forget to mention that many of these 8,000,000 illegals who will get work visas have husbands/wives and children.
24,000,000 illegals get amnesty: Pro-amnesty people are not really talking about 8,000,000 illegals, because they secretly know in their hearts that they are really talking about more like 24,000,000 illegals----3 times 8,000,000 illegals--- who will eventually get AMNESTY when President Obama takes his pen and quickly signs his executive order in a few weeks.
how did I arrive at the number of 24,000,000 illegals? I did it this way: I multiplied 8,000,000 illegals by 3.
1. Obviously, illegal immigrant men need their wives and children to keep them company. and many of them are already here.
2. And illegal immigrant women need their husbands to help them with the children.
3. Also, these illegal immigrants with their new work visas will now have no fear that immigration agents will be coming to their home to check to see how many in the household besides the visa holder are here legally.
4. So once they get their work visas, they can invite any number of relatives to live with them without fear that immigration officials will be coming to their unexpectedly to check the status of the people in the home. As long as visa holders pay their rent on time and their children attend school, we can be sure that no immigration officials will bother them and their families.
My point is this: Work visa holders and their growing families will be here forever. Basically, deportation of these illegals and their families will never happen, if President Obama has his way and goes ahead and signs his executive order soon after the midterm election.
5. You see, you can't very well legalize 8,000,000 illegals by giving them work visas, on the one hand, and then, on the other hand, turn around and deport husbands and wives and children of the work visa holders, persons who may not qualify for work visas for one reason or the other.
6. So I believe that multiplying 8,000,000 illegals by 3 is a good conservative estimate of how many illegals will immediately benefit from President Obama's executive order---an estimate based on a household with two parents, one child.
7.Of course, many households will be single households with no children.
8.But, as we know, many, many households of illegals who will be given work visas will have two or more children, so all those many children will easily make up for those households in my 24,000,000 estimate that have no children.
9. So that is the way I concluded that 24,000,000+ illegals will really get amnesty when traitor President Obama gives away our country with the simple signing of his executive order: 8,000,000 million illegal work visa holders times a conservative estimate of 3 member's in each illegal immigrant household.
10. Again, when President Obama quickly signs his executive order soon after the mid-term elections, he will NOT be giving amnesty to just 8,000,000 illegals as the pro-amnesty people want us to believe.
11. Rather, when the smoke clears, anti-amnesty people will wake up one morning and suddenly realize that the pro-amnesty people and President Obama have pulled off one of the biggest scams in history, because President Obama will really give amnesty to 24,000,000 illegals, not 8,000,000 illegals as President Obama will claim when he signs his executive order soon after the mid-term elections.
NOTE: 'Because it was the right thing to do." This is Obama's favorite phrase when he wants to justify his decision on a controversial subject like illegal immigration.
It is as if Obama wants us to believe that his decision is divinely inspired, that is, God himself told him what to do. What a bunch of crap.
So be prepared to hear Obama's phrase---"Because it was the right thing to do"---over and over after Obama signs the worst executive order ever.
It is the worst ever because President Obama will lie to us and give amnesty to not 8,000,000 illegals as Obama will lead us to believe when he signs the executive order, but to an unbelievable number of 24,000,000 illegals. Sick. Sick. Sick.
NOTE: If the government can't handle those hundreds of illegals who crossed the Mexican border recently, how in the world is the government going to process the 8,000.000 illegals that President Obama will give amnesty to in a few weeks after the mid-term elections? No way. No way.
Well shoot, don't just blab it out, some reporter might hear.
If it gets printed in a newspaper little bammy might find out.
Nobody is surprised at this. It was a foregone conclusion. Those kind of folk are not known for being law-abiding citizens er rather non-citizens.
Wow. Totally unexpected.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.