Skip to comments.Michael Medved discussing birth certificate issue right now
Posted on 07/22/2009 1:13:17 PM PDT by EveningStar
click here to read article
Interesting. Medved just backtracked and said that even if a “smoking gun” were to show Obama wasn’t born here, it wouldn’t matter because “no court would invalidate a sitting president on the issue of eligibility.”
Where is the evidence of that?
I’d be interested to see some evidence that he was born anywhere but Hawaii, which is the issue here.
We don’t need no stinkin’ evidence. :)
“Oh, please. Hes not a RINO”
You mean he’s finally done the decent thing and admitted he’s a Democrat?
All those lawyers are volunteering their time?
You can’t be serious.
You may be tired of the birth certificate threads, but, until proof of his eligibility to be president is presented, this isn’t going away. We, as Americans, have the right to know the truth since a majority of kool aid drinkers voted this possible fraud into office.
“Yid” is not a negative term and we use it all the time, along with the plural “yidden”. But the poster who used it seemed to be making an issue of the fact that Medved is Jewish and therefore, like other ‘NEO-CONS’ (i.e. JEWS), can’t really be trusted to be a “true conservative.”
Thats simple,Bush has a history the bamster does not.
thanks for the welcome... but I’ve been here since Oct 2000.. unless you meant welcome to the thread, in which case... right back at ya!! have a good one.
Great. I hope that people like Medved keep ripping into so-called "birthers" every day right up to the 2012 presidential primaries.
1. You see, the more people like Medved rip into birthers, the more publicity the Obama long form birth certificate issue will receive, and the better chance that the Obama birth certificate issue will spell over and into the issue of why Obama won't release his Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard records.
2. So, I say this to people like Medved: Keep jumping all over birthers, because birthers need all the publicity it can get, and, at the same, you are putting more and more pressure on Obama to come out and say something about this whole issue surrounding his 1961 Hawaii long form birth certificate, for instance, he will have to explain why his Kenyan citizen father is listed as "African" on his short form birth certificate instead of being listed as "Negro", the common classification way back in 1961.
3. Maybe Hawaii officials will become so tired of all the bad publicity that this birther controversy is bringing on Hawaii that they may say "enough is enough. We wash our hands of the whole matter".
4. They will be so tired that they will decide to release Obama's 1961 long form birth certificate so that people can judge for themselves what is good and bad on that 1961 Obama long form birth certificate.
5. So, Medved: Keep up the great work of ripping and insulting birthers concerning the issues surrounding Obama's 1961 long form birth certificate, because birthers can use all the publicity that comes their way over the next 3 1/2 years right up to and during the 2012 presidential primaries.
Two family members remember his birth in Africa
were they mistaken? Lets find out
I refuse to listen to Medved anymore he is an intellectual idiot.
It’s not a question of your being or not being conservative; it’s more a question of your willful ignorance. Why is it “crackpot” to point out that the document claimed by all Obama operatives and co-conspirators and aiders and abettors does not prove that he was in fact born in Hawaii any more than Sun Yat Sen was who, in his last years, when he moved to Hawaii, also had a COLB? Have a nice time with your ignorant name-calling.
I was welcoming you to the thread. :)
Who cares where Barry was born? What passport did he use when he travelled overseas as an adult? When did he renounce his foreign citizenship? Did he have to be naturalized?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.