Skip to comments.By 2012: How it will be
Posted on 05/25/2009 9:13:32 AM PDT by jokyfo
Predictions for the next 4 years
2) INFLATION - We'll see a return to Carter-era inflation, coupled with high mortgage rates. This will impoverish many people on fixed incomes, and lower overall standards of living. It would be smart to buy gold now.
3) SHOW TRIALS - Congressional Democrats are howling for hearings and prosecutions of Bush officials, and they'll get them. The hearings will cause enormous damage to the country, and the end result will be a severe weakening of national security that will result in quite possibly devastating terrorist attacks.
4) AUTHORITARIAN REGIMES - countries like China, Iran, and Venezuela will rise in power and prestige, increasing the likelihood of regional wars and internal oppression. The US will be despised as weak and effete, as we were in the 1970's.
5) ECONOMIC CONTROL - government control will result in the destruction of the American auto industry (hint; buy stock in Toyota). Attempts will be made to exercise control of the financial industry as well, but less successfully.
6) HEALTH CARE - in the name of helping the 15% of Americans who are uninsured Obama will wreck the health care of the other 85%. Our system will be worse than anything in Canada or Europe, and much more costly.
7) CENSORSHIP - restrictions on speech by conservatives will ultimately be imposed, most likely by the 2012 election. The restrictions will be hailed by the establishment media, who essentially work for Obama.
8) GUN CONTROL - coupled with censorship we'll eventually see the imposition of gun control, probably by means of increased taxes. Armed citizens frighten Obama and the Democrats, so they'll be looking for an excuse to disarm them.
9) VOTE FRAUD - we've had a serious vote fraud problem for years; it will be much worse by 2012.
10) ILLEGAL ALIEN AMNESTY - we'll have it by 2012.
and on that happy note ...
The media will be running for cover....and it won’t take till 2012.
the Black Hawks will win the Stanley Cup.
then its time to.....
........Lock and Load!!
You might be too optimistic.
It will be much worse than that.
Communism and all of its ‘benefits’ is on its way.
The Cubs will win the Series...
You forgot NUCLEAR WAR.
All compliments of Barack, Joe, Nancy, Harry, Barney, etc!
And who will be blamed by these sumbitches and their willing cohorts in the elite media?
W and Dick Cheney, of course!
Hope those who voted for these traitorous Democrat fools are happy--
If there is a Red X above, go to http://www.lookout-below.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/image18.png or http://www.mattepainting.be/galeries/MATTE/AFTER%20THE%20NUKE%20-%20The%20destruction%20of%20New%20York.jpg
Food, guns, ammo and fuel.
Whatever you do, make sure you don’t buy any of these </sarcasm>
powder primers bullets
stock up NOW!
Many of your predictions may come to pass. The only potential good news is that a conservative President and Republican Congress will have a chance to fix the mess. It won’t be an easy task.
I clicked on this thread hoping for some bold, out-of-the-box stuff. But this is all kinda, “Um, yeah, prob’ly.”
Good luck finding them
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.