Skip to comments.NATO's "Final Solution" Blitzkrieg Against Kosovo's Serbs
Posted on 04/04/2008 12:32:56 PM PDT by Bokababe
INTERVIEW: Scott Taylor, Regarding a Secret Plan by the Western Alliance for Kosovo
NATO is preparing a "blitzkrieg."
During the next few weeks there will be an artificially provoked attack, bigger than March 17th, the borders around Kosovska Mitrovica will be closed, Serbian leaders arrested, the Serbs disarmed, the city handed over to the Albanians in the KPS, claims a well-known Canadian reporter, Scott Taylor, author of a number of books about the Balkans.
- "NATO is preparing a blitzkrieg on Kosovo which will enable them to tear down the Serbian resistance in the whole area, and as early as the next few weeks, will artificially provoke another attack bigger than March 17th's was. It will close the borders around Kosovska Mitrovica, arrest the Serbian leaders, disarm the Serbs and then hand over the city to the Albanians in the KPS. Since the border between Kosovo and Albania doesn't exist, after this plan the northern part of "Greater Albania" will definitely be secured. American and Albanian leaders have come to a "deal" that NATO secures new borders, and everything that I have seen in this in my most recent visit to Kosovo, proves that such an agreement -- about which we found out from secret UNMIK papers -- really exists", says Scott Taylor during his interview with Glas. Scott Taylor is a reporter from Canada who has followed the Kosovo crisis for years and who, based on more than twenty visits to the province, claims that nothing quite like this has happened before. "UNMIK and NATO know the truth about the suffering of the Serbs and the creation of a Greater Albania, but they intend to listen to the dictate of America", says Taylor and he adds:
- "This time I met a number of people in UNMIK who know the truth and who have evaluated the situation, who pass on their advice, but their suggestions are ignored. They know what really happened on March 17th and they were critical about it, and now they are seeing that a new plan exists, which will give rise to even more violence and they are impatient to let others know what is ahead maybe to soothe their own consciences. This is what they are saying
- "They were expelled, and the customs buildings were burned. Now they have come back, and the American and French troops are in place and preparing to close the customs borders. They intend to use UNIMIK's police with the consent of KFOR to arrest the Serbian leadership, so that the Serbs will be provoked. Their aim is a response, a reaction we can recall how it was the last time, but now they want to respond with more force. For this action they will use Polish and Ukrainian troops who will move in an aggressive military attack on Mitrovica. The goal is to eliminate the Serbian leadership, to elicit a provocation in order to pronounce "Martial Law" when they close the Serbian part of Mitrovica and disarm the Serbs while the borders are closed. And then, under those conditions, they will hand over Mitrovica to the KPS."
THE TAKEOVER PLAN
"The Galluci document (UNMIK's head for the Mitrovica sector) states that there are not even attempts to enable the return of the Serbian KPS police; that was an open and later forgotten issue. They know that the Serbs will fight against this and they want just that kind of provocation to give them the excuse to use additional force. But they came to this idea of using the Poles and Ukrainians because they have shown sympathy for the Serbs. If the Serbs fight back, which is the idea, then this will blacken the image of Serbs in the Ukraine and Poland. Therefore, they have come up with a plan which brings them rewards from every perspective and will leave the Serbs without leadership as well as undermine international support for Serbia", says Taylor.
Serbian Elections are going the way they want.
- "The elections are coming and Kosovo is an important question for all sides. If they close that question by closing the borders, deploy the Albanians and maintain KFOR reinforcements at customs, there is no Serbian politician who can win with a campaign of fighting against NATO. Serbs might be somewhat self-destructive, but not to that extent. That's why they want to finish this quickly. Going into the enclaves, one by one, is a long process. If they eliminate Mitrovica, the Serb enclaves are finished, because they will shrivel up and die."
- "In Kosovo the situation is such that nobody knows who is in charge. UNMIK is practically finished, it has no mission any more because its assignment is to enforce Resolution 1244, and that no longer exists. KFOR having entered with the task of protecting the UN and Resolution 1244 has converted into the protection force of an independent Kosovo. The German NATO soldier with whom I spoke, and who is in his third tour in Kosovo, says that NATO will securely remove itself from Kosovo only after a another ten years at a minimum, because there is still no progress. Eulex has the manpower, but wants the area cleaned up before it take over."
MAY ELECTIONS ARE KOSOVO ELECTIONS
- "The reason for these elections is that Kosovo should remain part of Serbia. The Americans know that if the Serbian electorate shows that nationalism is alive and well, taking away something from somebody will only make that person even more determined. Therefore, they are counting on the window they have from Election Day until June or September, that is, until a strong enough government has been formed to take over this action in the UN. They have the whole summer to take care of such a "cleansing action". Russia is an unknown quantity to them, because if she commits the same kind of act as at Pristina airport (in 1999), it could take them out of the equation. Even now we have countries that recognize, those who do not recognize and those that are undecided about Kosovo. That, to Americans, Germans and the British, is a problem because they are in the minority in a big world. The Muslim world has not accepted their entanglement in Kosovo, and next to every Kosovo flag is the American flag. How would the Arabs, who so hate the "great Satan," like the creation of this American satellite? Even the Albanians won't disassociate themselves from the U.S. -- on the hotel in the middle of Pristina is a replica of the Statue of Liberty.
The brain behind this operation is the same man who planned March 17th. The goal of that attack was to test the Serbs, in order to better plan strategy for the final takeover of Mitrovica and crushing of the Serbian struggle in the whole of Kosovo and Metohija."
- "Everyone now looks toward the battlefield of Mitrovica, what the Serbs can do, whether they will offer a fight and how far they will go, what are their chances? NATO-- that is, the Americans--lead the project, but Larry Wilson of UNMIK's police is the ringleader. He was an assistant then head of the operation, and now he is the "boss." Seventeenth of March was his plan, and now he's come up with a new one. To support my words, I have the Galluci document, which describes the old tactics of counting arms: you commit a small attack and you see where the guns are. Then you develop a plan. That is how they provoked the Serbs, tested them, and now they know how long it will take them to react, how many people they can get out into the streets, what they are prepared to do and then they know what to expect. But the attack is likely during the next few days or weeks."
Do you have evidence that UNMIK and NATO are actively and consciously creating a Greater Albania?
- "We hear about it, but every official in the world will cover his ears and say that he knows nothing about a Greater Albania. However, when you look around in Kosovo, you can see that every flag is Albanian. Very few represent Kosovo, and even then, next to them are much bigger Albanian ones. It is very clear what is going on and the Albanians, themselves, have never lied about their intentions, just as they now proclaim their plans for southern Serbia and Macedonia. Their leaders have made agreements with the Americans, and our sources have confirmed to us that Hashim Thaci, together with the regional leadership, including Alija Ahmatija in Macedonia, was convinced at a meeting with the Americans would give NATO a chance. That is how they came to agree that the Albanians should keep a low profile, and that NATO would take over control of the borders. Everything that I have now seen in Kosovo supports this story and the work that NATO has done as its part of the bargain."
Essentially, Mitrovica is the main test for the creation of a Greater Albania -- that is the fall of the whole province?
- "I hope that there won't be any fatalities, but there will certainly be a big attack, because they cannot throw the Serbs out of Mitrovica unless they conquer them. A big test is coming if Mitrovica falls, the enclaves fall with it.
That would then be the northern border of Kosovo, and the southern border would, in fact, no longer exist as such, because the way would already be opened to a Greater Albania?
- I have seen that the southern border (to Albania) does not exist, that it's completely open. I went down to the place where one should be able to see it (the border), but KFOR, who should be acting as border police behave like traffic conductors, just as one of them a German, joked, himself. He says that every vehicle goes through freely, and their only concern is to avoid traffic congestion. The roads are open wide, drugs pass through freely. We were in Albanian villages, in Korcus, for example, where we were unsuccessful in trying to find any kind of border limit. There is nothing, no line, no fence, nothing, just one German soldier who went to the place where there should be a border gestured in plain air where the border (Kosovo's border with Albania) should be."
The Creation of a Greater Albania
What did the Gorani (Slvic Muslims) say? Are they loyal citizen of the southernmost tip of Serbia or are they in the middle part of a Greater Albania? How does UNMIK treat them?
- "Yes, loyal to Serbia and they get their pensions from Belgrade, but it is obvious that Kosovo and Albania are one country. Albanians, from Albania mind you, not only steal their stock from Kosovo, cows, horses, and what is very significant, they freely cut forests. If Kosovo regarded Albania as an adjoining country, not the same country, they would protect their resources, but I saw for myself that the Albanians have no problem freely taking the Gorani's forests and in destroying the region. It tells me that this is Greater Albania. NATO knows what is happening and they said that they have vehicles that can go up hills where they can see those that steal well enough to see the color of their eyes. We could stop this, but nobody will that's what they told me. NATO, if it wanted, could but it cannot act independently of Kosovo's parliament -- that is, the Albanian leadership. Everybody knows there are no borders, but nobody will close them. We have the same information in secret documents we have received from our sources in UNMIK."
Are there Russian volunteers such as the Albanian media writes about? Are there Albanian "volunteers?" How do these fit into the plan for Mitrovica?
- "There are no Russian volunteers, but NATO needs provocations in order to create an attack and that is why on the Albanian side we have the coming together of "undesirables." In the past there were extremists on both sides, and I believe that the Albanian paramilitary formations were started in opposition to the enclaves should the Serbs in Mitrovica form a resistance. But I think that that would work against NATO's strategy and that the world would see through this if the media showed the truth. But NATO will renew its principle with which it succeeded on 17th of March when one Ukrainian died, and another 63 from NATO were injured. That was shown immediately, but the violence against Serbs was not shown. Even now the focus will stay on Mitrovica and on the Serbs who throw stones."
The international community has easily accepted what UNMIK and NATO did to the Serbs on the 17th of March. Will the same deceit succeed in the case of a larger attack?
- "That day they tested the world community. Attacking Serbs did not touch many hearts and the sympathy was entirely with the wounded NATO soldiers. They now know that they can do, and will do it again.
You say that NATO is in a hurry to seal the "blitzkrieg" on Mitrovica. If they run into unexpected problems, it could become prolonged? You, yourself, say that the Russians are inclined to spoil their plans.
- Well, Russia maintains the strong position that only 34 countries have recognized Kosovo, and the rest have not. The general meeting of the UN is in September, and if NATO doesn't succeed now with its plans, there is a chance for Serbia that the talks will resume about the partitioning of Kosovo. It could hurt the U.S. position if Serbia brings up a cooperative resolution and shows that she still pays pensions to people in Kosovo
Why don’t they take their “blitzkrieg” plan to Tibet and solve the Beijing problem instead?
Let’s clarify: Is this something Diana Milosevic thinks is going to happen ?
Bush will start the last world war. What an ass.
Author and publisher, Scott Taylor, whose magazine Esprit De Corps is the military magazine of Canada, is who Diana is interviewing. It is Scott Taylor who, after traveling in Kosovo and talking with the forces there, is the one making this prediction — and he says that he has reliable evidence to back it up. The Gerard Galucci document has already been discussed in several articles. Galucci has already attempted to resign because he thinks this whole thing is a dirty deal.
I’m a bit skeptical.
To be perfectly blunt,Taylor sounds as if he were (knowingly or unknowingly)spreading disinformation that may be used by some to “pre-justify” forthcoming violence.
Why in the world is the United States actively supporting the Islamic criminals of the world? Is prosperity that important as to sell one’s soul?
I guess we will have to wait and see if Scott Taylor's prediction comes true. I don't think people should be fear mongering unless they are quite certain.
We should all be "a bit skeptical" of all reports. Yet, Taylor has little motivation to "spread disinformation" --he is a Canadian, not a Serb and not married to one. Yet after having followed the Balkans for as long as he has -- and as many of us have -- not much is surprising in the dirty deals that have been done in the Balkans, anymore.
Frankly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if what he is saying is absolutely true. But time will tell.
I fervently hope he is mis-informed;but,if (failing)memory serves,the parties to the conflict have been at it for over 800 years.and the layers of attacks and reprisals;charges and counter-charges are like onion skins-with who knows what at the center.
One would think-by now-there would be an open book;and I suppose there is: the opposing pages written in different languages,with no Rosetta stone.
First of all, Scott Taylor has been writing about the Balkans for a long time. He was the first Western reporter to zero in on what happened in the Medak pocket. He isn’t prone to fantasy.
Second, the Gerard Gallucci resignation and report that he mentioned are verifiable fact and have mentioned in many other news articles. Our guy, Gallucci, was fed up with the provocations of the Serbs and the Albanians and Kouchner hate him.
Third, what Taylor is saying makes perfect sense, if you think about it in a cold, bloodless chess-move way — which is how NATO has thought about Kosovo from the start.
Re Tom Gambill —Plans change based on circumstance. They didn’t count on Tom Gambill blowing the whistle in public. The March pogrom itself and Tom’s whistle- blowing changed the plan. There came a point where Albanians couldn’t be seen to being doing nasty stuff like they got away with before march 2004, and still have any sympathy for getting their own state.
Think about it — I don’t think Scott is off the mark here at all.
Hard to say.
I can’t believe they would be stupid enough to do this. On the other hand, I think Scott Taylor has a lot of credibility.
I agree, that the best solution would be to get some Russian troops into the Mitrovica area ASAP. Nobody in their right mind would want to start a war with Russia.
Sure, the Euroswine are crazy, but attacking Russian troops isn’t their normal mode of behavior. They prefer bullying people who can’t fight back.
The Russians have no intention of wasting a drop of their blood defending Serbia. Serbia is not worth Russian blood. The Serbs will be waiting a long time for their Russian knights in shining armor to come and save the day. It’s not going to happen. Already Russia is making deals with NATO to help supply the ISAF mission in Afghanistan. The Russians have stabbed their “little brothers” in the back and abandoned them.
Does anyone really believe this drivel by someone named “Milosevic”. What BS
I can see why you would think that. But the "Rosetta Stone" to this, isn't really about the squabbles between the ethnicities who live there. Those were just exploitable cleavages. It is in the machinations of the outside globalist political forces who have intervened to divide up the Balkans and sell them off to the highest bidder.
The propaganda is that the ethnicities act against each other and then the West "reacts" with intervention -- when it is in fact, the other way around. We, in the West, act and then they react over there -- usually by killing each other.
Those were Scott Taylor's words, do please pay attention.
I know another Milosevic in Campbell, CA -- born & raised in the USA as were his parents and he is a Detective with the Campbell Police Department. What does a last name have to with anything?
Besides Scott Taylor, personally, verified the translation of this into English.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.