Skip to comments.60 things to do during Earth Hour
Posted on 03/28/2008 11:45:00 PM PDT by bahblahbah
click here to read article
61. Turn on every damn light in the house and leave them on for the whole weekend just to piss off these ecotard lefty nutbag cultists.
If the MSM has it in their minds to show a satellite picture, it might be a good idea to set up a worklight in the backyard and point it upwards.
62. After you’ve returned home from your walk - figure out (without turning on those evil lights) what just got stolen.
Yep, the lights will stay on at my house. Last time I saw a list of states going to do this, Texas wasn’t one of them.
I have this ideation that when a large city turns everything off, when it’s turned on again, the sudden surge will blow all the generators and darkness will continue for days while they scamble to find that many new generators. One can hope this will happen.
63. Pretend you’re in North Korea. Contemplate how much it sucks. Shoot yourself for counterrevolutionary thoghts.
Speak with a North Korean accent. Make stone soup.
64. Find local enviro (weenie,nut) , put him/her out of my misery
64. Sit on the floor in the dark with your 12 ga. shotgun pointed at the door and wait for a couple home invaders to come through it.
Even Google is hyping this on their page.
65. Hang yourself from your light fixture.
Build a bonfire in the middle of your living room and paint prehistoric stick figure drawings on the walls with fingerpaints.
LOL, looked at posting times,
We had same thought, just different approach.
I’m turning on my gas fireplace and getting toasty warm.
66. Burn a stack of old tires.
GMTA strikes again.
“3. Or turn on all the lights in every room and see how long it takes before someone knocks on your door.”
Oh I PRAY someone is stupid enough to come to my house and preach their crap.
They will get a mouthful from me.
Whats the big deal? ALl the lights here in town will be off till way after 8/9 EDST.
All that saved daylight? It’s up here in Alaska, the sun doesn’t set till later than this silly-ness.
Do we get extra carbon credits?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.