Skip to email@example.com Emails being returned as undeliverable this morning.
Posted on 06/12/2007 5:41:13 AM PDT by Agent Smith
Perhaps Dubya is getting tired of hearing of what the peons/citizens are telling him about his Shamnesty Act of 2007. The firstname.lastname@example.org is also being returned as "undeliverable". Anyone else getting though?
maybe try e-mailing in spanish?
Hello Tony Snow, yes or no, is there any truth to the following....
1. Awards Amnesty Offers amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.
2. A Favor to Mexicos Government Amnesty deal follows the U.S.-Mexico Social Security Totalization Agreement.
3. Cuts Border Security in Half Last Congress, we promised the American people 700 miles of fence and today only two miles of that fence have been constructed. Whats even more troubling is that this new amnesty sellout is going to cut that border security promise in half to less than 400 miles of fence.
4. Thats Trillion with a T Heritage Foundation President Robert Rector estimates the total cost of the bill to be in the trillions of dollars.
5. No Assimilation Required There is no requirement that illegal immigrants know a word of English to get amnesty.
6. Fails to Address Anchor Babies For a so-called comprehensive fix, this legislation fails to address the major problem of illegal immigrants crossing our borders to have children that become automatic U.S. citizens.
7. Amnesty for Absconders and Gang Members Bill gives amnesty to dangerous criminals and repeat offenders
8. Invites Fraud Z Visas Invite Document Fraud and Create a False Sense of Security
9. Reduces Job Opportunities for Working Class Americans
10. The LARGEST Single Increase in the Government Welfare State in American History Illegal immigrants will get Social Security numbers, which will in turn permit them to use entitlement programs available to law-abiding Americans.
By now, I am probably on their “blocked” list. LOL!
So much for “Of the people, by the people.”
he wouldn’t know the difference.
I am LMAO. If this wasn’t serious, I would be ROTFLMAO.
Do you still attach the pic of Rudy in drag to all your e-mails?
I assume it’s like the utility company when new owners move in. Everything is disconnected from the old American owners and it takes time for the new Mexican squatters to get reconnected.
Im sure the Mexicans have Bushs’ alternate email address.
I got a canned response 2 mins ago.
Suggestion: change the subject line to say something other than the obvious. They probably are employing a spam filter on key words that include “Immigration Bill” etc.
I have sent things with subject such as “Congratulations” then ripped into them in the email itself.
Spanglish - what Wes Pruden of the Washington Times refers to as ‘bordello Spanish.’ LMAO.
Yes our president and his moronic policies are a perfect mix of comedy and tragedy..................
Don’t know about the others, but Warner, the Senile Senator/RINO from Virginia, probably had his staff take his off the hook
Perhaps Tony Snow, or one of his hench people who reads this, will attempt convey to Jorge Bush that a pettition of 671 citizens is being rejected as undeliverable at the Whitehouse.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.