Skip to comments.Fight the Illegal Alien Invasion in Redondo Beach, CA on Feb. 19th!
Posted on 02/07/2005 10:30:16 AM PST by StoneColdGOP
Fight the Illegal Alien Invasion!
Many Americans express anger and contempt for those who enter our country illegally and turn our communities into Third World cesspools. Many Americans curse the whores in Congress who betray their country in the name of corporate campaign donations or cheap votes. When it comes to fighting illegal immigration, many Americans talk the talk. Few walk the walk.
On February 19th, average citizens from all walks of life will take a stand and go into the streets to express their rage and educate citizens about the disastrous impact of illegal immigration on our economy and our quality of life.
You say you are tired of illegal immigration. You say you are tired of feeling like a foreigner in your own country. But, your actions speak louder than your words.
Know this! Until we collectively and truly commit ourselves to fighting illegal immigration, nothing is going to change.
Take a stand and join us in Redondo Beach!
* Redondo Beach Civic Center * 415 Diamond Street * Corner of Diamond St. & Pacific Coast Hwy
* Saturday, February 19th
* 10 AM - 1 PM
Free Public Parking in the Civic Center (Underground Parking Garage) Police Department on the premises Restroom Facilities
Pre-Rally Day Labor Site Protest
* Inglewood & Manhattan Beach Blvd.
* Saturday, February 19th
* 8AM - 9:30AM
We have had incredible success protesting at these day labor sites. Each time, we have effectively shut down pickups during the time that we are there.
It is amazing how much employers who are breaking the law do not like having their faces, vehicles, license plate numbers and contractor's license numbers photographed and videotaped.
All it takes is for Americans like you to get off your butt and to get out there and fight.
What You Can Do To Help:
1. Make the sacrifice and show up. At the last rally, we had people drive from Ventura, Barstow and San Diego. So, don't make distance an excuse.
2. Don't drive solo. Bring some friends and family members with you.
3. Bring signs and American flags.
4. Tell all of your friends and family members about this rally.
5. Post this event on message boards you frequent, when appropriate and where appropriate.
6. Email various immigration related websites and ask them to publicize/post our event on their websites.
7. Email and fax various talk radio shows and ask them to plug our rally and to support our efforts.
8. Contact various organizations that are supportive of anti-illegal immigration efforts (e.g. Republican Clubs and Organizations, Republican Party Offices, NRA Members, etc.)
9. If you live in the Redondo Beach area, volunteer to print out and pass out flyers in your local area. We need to canvass the local neighborhoods and notify them of the event and ask for their support.
10. Write in letters to the editors of the following papers: The Daily Breeze, The Easy Reader and The Beach Reporter. Express your disgust for illegal immigration and/or encourage readers to join you at the Civic Center for this rally. We need to keep this issue in the face of the public. We need to show Americans that there are people actively fighting this battle and show them that there are vehicles in which they can also fight.
11. HAVE FUN! Trust me. You will feel great about yourself and your country if you come out and fight for what you believe in. Stop taking it and start fighting.
There's no excuse if people drove from near 100 miles away last time.
Keep the pressure on - banning drivers licenses for illegals is only an important first step.
The list, if you please.
count us in (4-6) !
Teddy Roosevelt, Republican President (Speech, New York, 1915)
My favorite sign slogan...simply..."Enforce the Law"
We gonna see you and Bella again? Gubamyster sounds like he's busy, maybe one of the other guys can ping the list.
Ok. I'm going to start a ping list for SoCal. FReepmail me if:
1) You want to get off your butt and do something about it.
2) You live in Southern California and want to stay informed on the local efforts to kill this plague.
3) This list is focused on grassroots efforts and activism, specifically dealing with Illegal Immigration.
Or not...depending on the response. ;)
Been on my homepage for a looooong time !
Good quote !
Why do you continually ping us to these threads with your baiting remarks?
This is a good thing you are doing. A group of students staged a mock protest in north Texas recently. See this thread ....
Please post updates and all publicity (good or bad ; > ) that your group receives.
Why do you continually ping us to these threads with your baiting remarks?>>>
Dear, Please don't play dumb, you're too smart for that. It seems that you COEXERJ145; jveritas; bayourod; have a thing going. No? This thread is right up your alley.
I thought you're an admin mod, are you writing to yourself?
Free Republic Opinion Poll: After hearing President Bush's speech, do you approve of his immigration reform plan?
Source here: http://www.freerepublic.com/perl/poll
Well, based on that statement, we can all assume the rest of the stuff you post is FOS.
what a bunch of babies and squealers, you troll anti-ILLEGAL immigration threads so here is another one for you. OK, i won't ping you anymore but if I see your comments on a thread I will respond.
Sure it is...
nice cover and language.
Too funny Coleus. Too funny.
"You going?" is a baiting remark? And on top of that you ping the Moderator about it? Sheesh!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.