Skip to comments.The Hidden Truth the Left Keeps from Themselves
Posted on 08/30/2020 6:09:44 PM PDT by dila813
What is the Systemic Racism in Society that the Left Knows Exists but cant be empirically detected? What is Hate Speech? What is causing our society to tear itself apart? How does the left define Civil Rights?
Here I attempt to answer these questions with what I hope any critical thinker can pick apart, improve upon, and expand on to better understand our society and combat the ills that are inflicting it.
This isnt meant to be the end of this discussion, only a start of inspiration for others to find the truth and understanding needed to better society.
What is the Systemic Racism in Society that the Left Knows Exists but cant be empirically detected?
Systemic Racism is any system that enforces standards that you do not want to comply with and you can point to many others in your racial group who feel similarly.
What is Hate Speech?
Any speech that is viewed as judgmental unless its target is perceived as happy and fulfilled. (we need to take them down a notch)
Definition of Civil Rights
Right to be free of Judgment and without a hint of a bad thought being thunk regarding their behavior
Society Unrest Observations:
1. Attacking Churches
2. Attacking Religions with an entity (God) that requires appeasement
3. Statements about ending the nuclear family
4. Complaints of systematic racism in society
5. Attacking Law Enforcement
6. Attacking Institutions
7. Attacking System of Justice and the Rule of Law
8. Attacking Systems that Reward Society Contributions
1. Stock Market
2. Capitalism in all forms
3. Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
9. Attacking Symbols of Honor and Respect
1. Blue Lives Matter
2. Thin Blue Line Flags
3. American Flag
5. Historical Figures
10. Attacks on Messages Encouraging Improvement
1. Be Best - First Lady Melania Trump
2. Freedom to Live your Life Donald Trump
11. Complaints of Hate Speech
12. Complaints of Micro-Aggressions
Common Elements of Targets:
3. Punishment and Enforcement
Common Attributes of Complainants:
1. Lack of Self-Worth
2. Lack of Self-Control
3. Lack of Larger General Acceptance
4. Often subjects of criminal repercussions
5. Without true love of themselves or by others
Common Complications/Contributing Factors of Complainants (Rage Triggers):
1. Feelings of Adherence to a Bureaucratic Dictate (based on another sufferer of this condition) without the expected reward upon completion of it
1. Obtaining a College Degree
2. Obtaining an Advanced Degree
2. Observation of others achieving success with a perceived lack of following the same career path. Examples:
1. Small Business Owners without a high school diploma
2. High School Graduate earning 3 times more
3. a manager without a degree
Common Attributes of Complainants Families:
1. Child of Inconvenience
2. Child to serve as Status Symbol
3. Child to serve as Social Signaling to others
4. Child of Imprinting Parents who elevate their Interests over the Needs of the Child
5. The child is a possession to be protected, used, and controlled
Common Complainants Self-Prescriptions to Resolve their Condition:
1. Change the System to Improve their perception of self-worth
2. Violate the Existing System to the perceived point at which a consequence would be triggered
3. Punish those that were perceived as contributing to their feeling of self worthlessness
4. Obtain power over others to facilitate #1 and #2
5. Destroy systems of control that limits this power
6. Do things, even if it doesnt solve an issue that it is stated to address. This acts sort of like a pain killer for the feeling of self worthlessness
7. Mutilate themselves so they can visually identify each other in their rebellion and mark themselves as special
8. Verbally and physically attack people they perceive as a target of their pain or happy/fulfilled in their lives
9. Deny Objective Facts that may require inward reflection and self judgment
10. Construct Facts that enable you to avoid inward reflection and self judgment
11. When facing inescapable Judgment and consequences, shifts the blame for their actions to others (note: similar affected persons if sitting in judgment will empathize with this)
12. Create a Rigidly Structured Society so that there will be a known outcome for any action you take from the time you are born till the time you die
13. Latch on to social trends, magnify these so that you can cement your social status among your associations
What do they really want that they cant even admit to themselves?
LOVE, yes they want to be loved and accepted by everyone without regard for how they behave or what they do or have done.
Undeniable Facts of a Human Being:
1. You cant mandate that people love you
2. You cant control what people think
3. Ultimately, society cant be restructured where every single person will feel it is perfectly fitted to their urges, needs, and desires
4. Even if this utopia was obtainable, it would result in boredom and a realization that this didnt resolve their condition of self worthlessness
Ideal Ways of Interacting with these Disaffected Persons:
Dont bother with trying to argue facts or rational arguments, the person hates themselves and deep in their core, they know they are worthless. Until they find themselves, they will not be rational.
Dont respond to their incitement with your incitement.
Responding with obviously empathetic statements will hopefully be able to pick at the scar in their soul so they can identify their issue so it can be truly resolved.
1. Jesus Loves You
2. Jesus Loves You and Wants You to Be Better
3. I hope you discover your path to enlightenment and fulfillment
4. If the person wants to engage with you, focus on what they can do to make themselves happy and resolve their own condition
Origin of Inspiration
God, Teachings of Jesus Christ, and those that have him working through their daily lives. We all need Gods Love to make it through this life and live with others
During two separate events occurring over a week:
The Young man without Hope or Love,
Walking out on the street I came upon a man in the distance lying on the ground waving his arm as if into flag someone down for help. As I approached, I believed this was a man suffering a medical emergency of some sort.
After I got closer, I could see that he was not moving in the middle of the full sun just baking in 100-degree heat.
I asked him if he needed help and if he was OK. He said he wanted help and he wasnt OK. I immediately called 911 for assistance, the 911 operator told me someone else had called about the young man as well. They wanted to know if he needed medical assistance. I asked the young man if he needed medical assistance, he didnt answer. He just moaned glassy-eyed as if he was on drugs or recently crying or both.
I told the 911 operator he isnt talking and someone else needs to check him out and the operator asked to talk to him to see if she could get him to respond.
She asked him if he wanted an ambiance, he responded immediately that he didnt want one and he couldnt afford one and he would be ok.
The call quickly wrapped up after that, she said they will send a LEO to drive by to see if he was OK after a while because they were tied up with other calls. I stood there watching for a few minutes why he just laid there before walking on and planning to walk by this place on my way back to check on him.
On Passing him again, he was willing to talk to me. He told me how his life was terrible, his family, blah blah blah about everyone around him.
I told him what my Grand Father told me, Boy!, you better take care of yourself and stop expecting others to do everything to please you in this life because you are the only one who can. No one other than God is going to love you as much as you Love yourself, so you better do it or you can just go back to laying on the ground and wait for death to take you (Suck it up)
I told him you are old enough, leave, move, you dont have to associate with these people that upset you. You have the power, you are free in this country.
He had this dazed look and was in shock. He said, Where will I go? I told him to go anywhere you want, the military, go work in the fisheries, etc
He said the Military interested him but his family had him on drugs for depression (he was on drugs and depressed because of his interactions with his family) I told him to go somewhere else then, and you wont need your drugs if you arent depressed.
The guy was waiting for someone to save him from drowning in his life and all he could do is feel sorry for himself and slowly lash out at others. A future Antifa member no doubt.
Myself in an unguarded moment who spoke the truth,
During a discussion at work, The topic of a man who was meeting with his Mayor to demand change in his small-town community because he believed that they had systematic racism in the small town.
My gut reaction, Why doesnt he move? this is a free country and no one can make you stay in a place where you arent happy and you dont feel welcome
Their response, You think he doesnt have a right to live there?, Dont you support civil rights?
Wow, this made it click in my head to think more deeply about what the heck people think civil rights are.
I hope that this may inspire some of the pastors out there to adapt this into a sermon on this theme so we can educate others so they can diagnose their own families and their relationships with others.
Went down and made myself coffee why I was taking notes of this encounter and by the time I sat down at my computer, my internet had stopped working.
Wow, God doesnt want me distracted right now.
The truth is there in our face if we only could see it staring us in the face.
For Democrats, “Racism” is just an excuse for the oppression of individual freedoms and Christianity. Speech most often.
That oppression is their deepest craving.
That oppression will grow in brutality.
Here I attempt to answer these questions with what I hope any critical thinker can pick apart
For me 'critical thinker' sounds FAR too much like 'CRITICAL THEORY', one of the favorite Marxist doctrines found in the BLM and other Communist enablers. A tenet / tool of the 1930s Frankfurt School (Germany), it has the same characteristics of the terms you have cited, that of multisyllabic definitions that appear to more obscure than enlighten.
Critical Thinking predates this, critical theory only hijacked it like the left does to all language.
Pushing Back on the Narrative of Modern Systemic Racism & White Privilege by Casey Petersen
The doctrine of the left goes back to the first sociopath, probably a caveman.
While the sociopath caveman crushed an innocent man with a club whose sole crime was that they existed, the sociopath caveman said the first words—”It is your fault I did this to you.”
I presume point 9.4 should read Statues not Statutes.
Yep, editing failed
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.