Posted on 08/11/2013 3:48:15 PM PDT by Signalman
A St. Paul, Minn., man is in a coma today, fighting for his life after a black mob beat him, stripped his clothes off and left him for dead. Even if he recovers, he will have permanent brain damage. Ads by Google
Ray Widstrand thought he had nothing to fear from moving into a black neighborhood on the East Side of St. Paul. This young white guy and aspiring filmmaker thought he had nothing to fear when decided to take a Sunday night stroll through his adopted part of town.
Nothing to fear from a crowd of 50 black people fighting outside a nearby party. So he stopped to check it out. Soon, however, the mobs attention turned on him.
The first person who struck him had hit him with a can in a sock, said one witness in a police report. The man went down and a whole bunch of little eastside boys began to kick the man. She saw them strip him of his pants and go through the pockets.
When police arrived, the black mob scattered, leaving only Ray behind.
He had blood coming from his nose and mouth and was unresponsive, said the police report. As of August 8th, the prognosis for recovery is slight, and should he live, he will suffer permanent and protracted loss of brain function.
Four black people have been arrested so far.
At a press conference, Rays father said his son did not feel the neighborhood was dangerous. Ray was a good person, a gentle person, a sweet person, said his friends and family. He liked comic books and posing in superhero outfits for gag photos. As an aspiring filmmaker, Ray contributed the opening sequence of a local cable-access news-talk show about meeting neighbors, making friends.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
“Black” in the headline and five times in the excerpt alone.
It is a very ugly article.
Just my opinion, of course
Please see my post at #21.
It’s an ugly crime.
There are many laws........Holder, et al, doesn’t care to enforce these laws on certain people.
What does the source reporting the story have to do with anything? You can be sure that you’ll never see a mention of it in the ‘mainstream’ press.
LOL
Dude, Mr Flaherty is the only one in the media who has chronicled the black on white crime epidemic in the country. Why would you say something as ignorant as that? At least WND is talking about the Black on White crimes.. Who else is?
they fought the civil war for this
If whites brutalized blacks at the same rate that blacks brutalized whites for one week . . . The MSM would melt down. ONE WEEK
I’m finding it increasingly difficult to feel sorry for victims these days. If they wish to walk around unarmed in dangerous areas pretending that they’re safe, I have no use for them because, likely as not, they’re a dopey democrat drunk on the kool aid. Let ‘em die and take comfort in the knowledge that it wasn’t you and won’t likely be you.
Have a good evening NSA!!
And time passes slow
Between the store front shadows
And the street lights glow
Everybody walks right by like
They’re safe or something
They don’t know
For a more soothing treatment, you can read the TwinCities.com report, also posted to FR, which only refers to the mob as ‘youths’.
He may not count, but I can count. 50 is more than my three magazines hold, so I’m now up to a third extra mag with my CCW, and a nice blade tool.
A Ray Widstrand search via StartPage shows NBC, twincities.com, ktsp.com, sfgate.com and myfoxtwincities.com running articles about this.
It's why I carry two extra mags.
Here’s a link to a different source.
http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_23829526/st-paul-man-19-charged-east-side-beating
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.