I disagree with the hypothesis of the article.
Holmes went insane. It could have been from ingesting drugs (I have seen that happen) or it could have been sudden onset of schizophrenia or any number of other causes.
However, I have questions about what occurred:
1. We have witnesses on video telling news reporters that someone in the theater got a cell call or text and then went over to open the door for the shooter. Why no police investigation of the accomplice?
2. The shooter had his face covered. How do they know it was Holmes? Could the shooter have escaped while leaving Holmes dressed in a matching outfit to take the rap?
3. Holmes was waiting quietly in his car for cops. What happened to the homicidal maniac? So he went totally docile?
4. Holmes appears to be almost totally dazed and incompetent now. How did he learn to make explosives and “sophisticated” booby traps?
5. Are there people and groups evil enough to shoot up a theater and blame it on an insane man? For this question, I have an answer...YES.
However, neither I nor the public know enough to say for sure. Likely, we will never know the full truth.
The glaring gap in news coverage is “Who knew he was insane and failed to intervene or report it?”
In every case like this, e.g., the Giffords shooting, someone FAILED. The Left blames the firearm when the failure was by people in authority.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
Great observation. We have a lot of researchers these days with an amoral humanist foundation. It’s downright dangerous. When the boomers retire and all memory of ethics is lost, look out! Psychopaths rule the day in liberalism’s “values.”