- anti-modern "back to the roots" in the sense of acting as if several thousand years of "development of doctriine" never happened or was totally contemptible
- "sola korana" Scripture-only focus
- "Sola fide" with zero recognition of the integrity of human reason per se
- belief in an all-efficient fate, which the Muslims call "kismet" and other historic reformers called "predestination"
- intolerance for art and images: tearing down of statues, shrines, paintings, smashing out stained glass, whitewashing of mosaics and murals: done by all reformation movements in history;
- intolerance for veneration of holy people, places or things, saints, angels, etc.
- intolerance for human culture per-se, if it is not specifically sanctioned, chapter and verse, in their holy books.
Radical Islam doesn't need a "Reformation". Radical Islam IS the Reformation.