Skip to comments.Moments After DOMA Ruling – Gay Plaintiffs Promise Nationwide Push for Gay Marriage (Video)
Posted on 06/26/2013 8:36:04 AM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
That was quick.
Moments After DOMA Ruling today by the Supreme Court- Plaintiff Sandy Stier in the Prop 8 case promised to keep pushing until gay marriage is legal in all states.
We want to thank the justices for overturning DOMA. It is so, so important for us and all families. And, we thank the justices for letting us get married in California. But thats not enough. Its gotta go nationwide. And we cant wait for that day.
(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...
Actually it’s quite UNnatural.
Clinton Aministration taking a beating by the SCOTUS.
DOMA and Don’t ask Don’t Tell. Hillary will have some splainin to do in 2016
We need to split this country. We cannot let fascist tear civilization as we know it down. I am not moving from a conservative run state, something big is a brewing, be prepared.
As “natural” as 2 faggots producing and giving birth to a child...oh wait, they can’t do that, can they?
Just another step in a crumbling civilization, and another wave in a rising tide of evil.
The queers won't be happy until we're all queer with them.
Male queers are coprophiliacs. This hallmark of deep perversion has been demonstrated over and over as these deviants smear themselves, rim each other, and seek hookups with other queers in filthy public restrooms where the stench serves as their aphrodisiac. Appropriate sanitation is completely lacking in their makeup.
And that's why they're always pissed off, because that ain't ever going to happen.
It hardly matters now. They’ll be free go get married in Vermont or California then come here and smugly flaunt their “marriage” in front of all us backwards Catholics here.
Don’t they find it ironic that a generation ago all the Homos wanted was the government out of their bedrooms but now they want the government to force acceptance on the rest of us?
Oh, I forgot...the left is irony deficient...and mentally ill.
I had to unfriend three Facebook friends because they were spiking the ball...so to speak.
Funny. My read of the decisions indicate that the USSC has ruled that the feds have no authority over the states regarding marriage, that the states can define marriage. That means that the 32 states that have defined marriage in traditional biblical terms can NOT be struck down and do NOT need to recognize same sex marriages from other states. While this looks like a loss I see a possible hidden win for us in these rulings.
how do you unfriend people on face book? I want to do the same
But, I think the ruling applies to federal law. So, while the marriage is not recognized in a particular state, it is recognized federally, which affects filing states on tax returns, for instance. SO, the question seems to be, are married gay people in such states filing as “married” on the federal returns but as “single” on their state returns? Won’t be a problem in TX or FL, where there is no state income tax, but elsewhere it should create a lot of headaches for accountants!
As my grandkids are fond of saying ... well duh.
pervert socialist is what this guy is.
They said the prop 8 ruling does not apply to other states which is in line with the federalist tone of both rulings. They are only recognizing same sex marriage at the federal level for benefits and other civil-union type of contractual points.
Go to your friends list (or do each friend individually by going to their page)
You see their avatar with a box next to it that says “Friends”.
Click on the down arrow next to “Friends”... in the pop-up box, at the bottom, is “unfriend”...click it.
They are no longer your friend and you won’t see their posts (unless you see them on other friends’ replies)
But they SWEAR there is no such thing as a homosexual agenda.
I think that male homosexuals should be quarantined in the intererst of public health.
Okay, I live in Maryland - gay marriage has been “legalized” here - now, do the corporations that extended benefits to same-sex partners have to demand that they marry or lose the benefit for the partner? Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s they way it works for straight people...what am I missing?
They MUST have an opposite sex donor, so there goes their theory of "Family" right out the window.
What these people really ARE are two sex deviates trying to gain the Legal Benefits of Marriage, that were enacted to encourage a REAL Family, with a FATHER and a MOTHER in the home, teaching and guiding to a successful life in moral, responsible, Christian, focused direction.
But where are the polygamists? Everyone expected a national push for homosexual marriage, but I’m pretty sure the polygamists will be up VERY quickly.
There is no Appeal for We The People, and knowing what we all recognized long ago, where the Justices are wire-tapped/surveiled/blackmailed into following The Agenda, a Revolution or Civil War is all the recourse that is left.
Equal Protection for Sex Deviates in regards to "Marriage", which is a Religious institution, not some game to garner Taxpayer and Consumer taxes and charges to support Sex Lives of mentally ill sex idiots, is pure Bullshit as Logic.
Why don’t these fags go back into their closets? Something is very, very wrong with them.
They surely ought to segregate the Sex Deviates from the Christian Heterosexual NORMAL people in their listings, and I'm sure that the sex deviates mingle and look for targets.
The DIFFERENCE between Marriage, and just calling Sex Deviants by the same label, is that NORMALCY does not exist in the Homo's life, it's all about the sex acts. There can be NO CHILDREN of their own; only those DONATED by an opposite sex donor, which is a sham on its face.....
So! They have to pay their accountants more. Ha! Ha!
So if a single straight guy wants to marry his single brother they can get tax breaks.
Why should that be?
Kennedy has lost his. Roberts lost his when he upheld obamacare.
Revolt is coming.
I see a major revolt down the road.
Corporations can do what they want, I suppose, but the State of Maryland already announced that they are ending benefits for unmarried gay couples since they now have the right to get married there.
Yeah, and what are the odds that the supremes are gonna shut down gay marriage when the bill passes in congress.
You wanna wager on that one?
Basically - you hate Christianity more than you love freedom.
Sooner than later I hope I am getting older...
I have been saying this for a long time. I don’t want to live in a nation that celebrates sin and forces me to celebrate it, too. I am losing my love for my country.
GOD's promises have a tendancy to come to pass...
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
It seems that way:
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
“I think that male homosexuals should be quarantined in the intererst of public health.”
To be really safe, another planet is needed. Sorry Mars.
Dear Leader of course accepts and demands it. I remembered when I worked for one company, the executives came in and told us that we are required to support and like what the gays wanted. They forbade disagreeing with their views. One EVP over our division made it known that we were to vote for Obama and to vote for the homo status. Luckily, our ballots are secret even here in Colorado. Of course after the election, the executive staff went around asked how we voted and when they came to me, they only heard four words - “none of your business”. and the executive staff stormed off ! They were pretty P.O’d for the rest of the day. My manager called me in and chewed my @$$ out. Kind of funny seeing the party supporters getting all p***ed off !.
Didn't we try that in the 1860's?
Practice makes perfect.
Eliminate ALL taxes but sales.
It would free up a LOT of non-productive labor and eliminate class warfare.
>> they want the government to force acceptance on the rest of us?
Homosexual ‘marriage’ law is about forcing the citizens to support and service homosexual behavior. End of story.
> I think that male homosexuals should be quarantined in the intererst of public health.
> To be really safe, another planet is needed. Sorry Mars.
IMHO, Mercury or Venus would be more appropriate !
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.