Skip to comments.The 10 Most Destructive Americans of My Eight Decades
Posted on 01/24/2019 8:02:37 PM PST by upchuck
America has undergone enormous change during the nearly eight decades of my life. Today, America is a bitterly divided, poorly educated and morally fragile society with so-called mainstream politicians pushing cynical identity politics, socialism and open borders. The president of the United States is threatened with impeachment because the other side doesnt like him. The once reasonably unbiased American media has evolved into a hysterical left-wing mob. How could the stable and reasonably cohesive America of the 1950s have reached this point in just one lifetime? Who are the main culprits? Heres my list of the 10 most destructive Americans of the last 80 years.
(10) Mark Felt Deputy director of the FBI, aka Deep Throat during the Watergate scandal. This was the first public instance of a senior FBI official directly interfering in Americas political affairs since the days of J. Edger Hoover, godfather of the FBI. Forerunner of James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe and others.
9) Bill Ayers Represents the deep and ongoing leftist ideological damage to our education system. An unrepentant American terrorist who evaded punishment, he devoted his career to radicalizing American education and pushing leftist causes. Ghost wrote Obamas autobiography, Dreams of My Father that is a masterful blueprint of social world dominance.
8) Teddy Kennedy Most folks remember Teddy as the guy who left Mary Joe Kopechne to die in his car at Chappaquiddick. The real damage came after he avoided punishment for her death and became a major Democrat force in the US Senate, pushing through transformative liberal policies in health care and education. The real damage was the 1965 Hart-Cellar immigration bill he pushed hard for that changed the quota system to increase the flow of third world people without skills into the US and essentially ended large-scale immigration from Europe.
7) Walter Cronkite Cronkite was a much beloved CBS network news anchor who began the politicalization of Americas news media with his infamous broadcast from Vietnam that described the Tet Offensive as a major victory for the Communists and significantly turned the gullible American public against the Vietnam War. In fact, the Tet offensive was a military disaster for the NVA and Viet Cong, later admitted by North Vietnamese military leaders. Decades later Cronkite admitted he got the story wrong. But it was too late. The damage was done.
6) Bill and Hillary Clinton Its difficult to separate Team Clinton. Bills presidency was largely benign as he was a relative fiscal conservative who rode the remaining benefits of the Reagan era. But his sexual exploits badly stained the Oval Office and negatively affected Americas perception of the presidency. In exchange for financial support, he facilitated the transfer of sensitive military technology to the Chinese. Hillary, a Saul Alinsky acolyte, is one of the most vicious politicians of my lifetime, covering up Bills sexual assaults by harassing and insulting the exploited women and peddling influence around the globe in exchange for funds for the corrupt Clinton Foundation. She signed off on the sale of 20% of the US uranium reserve to the Russians after Bill received a $500,000 speaking fee in Moscow and the foundation (which supported the Clintons regal lifestyle) received hundreds of millions of dollars from those who benefited from the deal. Between them, they killed any honor that might have existed in the dark halls of DC.
5) Valerie Jarrett - The Rasputin of the Obama administration. A Red Diaper baby, her father, maternal grandfather and father-in-law (Vernon Jarrett who was a close friend and ally of Obama mentor Frank Marshall Davis) were hardcore Communists under investigation by the U.S. government. She has been in Obamas ear for his entire political career pushing a strong anti-American, Islamist, anti-Israeli, socialist/communist, cling-to-power agenda.
4) Jimmy Carter - Carter ignited modern day radical Islam by abandoning the Shah and paving the way for Ayatollah Khomeini to take power in Tehran. Iran subsequently became the main state sponsor and promoter of international Islamic terrorism. When Islamists took over our embassy in Tehran, Carter was too weak to effectively respond thus strengthening the rule of the radical Islamic mullahs. Remains a champion anti-Israeli leader on the world stage.
3) Lyndon Johnson Johnson turned the Vietnam conflict into a major war for America. It could have ended early if he had listened to the generals instead of automaker Robert McNamara. The ultimate result was: a) 58,000 American military deaths and collaterally tens of thousands of American lives damaged; and b) a war that badly divided America and created left wing groups that evaded the draft and eventually gained control of our education system. Even worse, his so-called War on Poverty led to the destruction of American black families with a significant escalation of welfare and policies designed to keep poor families dependent on the government (and voting Democrat) for their well-being. He deliberately created a racial holocaust that is still burning today. A strong case could be made for putting him at the top of this list.
2) Barack Hussein Obama - Obama set up America for a final defeat and stealth conversion from a free market society to socialism/communism. As we get deeper into the Trump presidency, we learn more each day about how Obama politicized and compromised key government agencies, most prominently the FBI, the CIA and the IRS, thus thoroughly shaking the publics confidence in the federal government to be fair and unbiased in its activities. He significantly set back race and other relations between Americans by stoking black grievances and pushing radical identity politics. Obamas open support for the Iranian mullahs and his apologetic lead from behind foreign policy seriously weakened America abroad, i.e. the Middle East. His blatant attempt to interfere in Israels election trying to unseat Prime Minister Netanyahu is one of the most shameful things ever done by an American president.
1) John Kerry Some readers will likely say Kerry does not deserve to be number one on this list. I have him here because I regard him as the most despicable American who ever lived. After his three faked Purple Hearts during his cowardly service in Vietnam, he was able to leave the US Navy early. As a reserve naval officer and in clear violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, he traveled to Paris and met privately with the NVA and the Viet Cong. He returned to the United States parroting the Soviet party line about the war and testified before Congress comparing American soldiers to the hordes of Genghis Khan. It was a clear case of treason, giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war. We got a second bite of the bitter Kerry apple when as Obamas secretary of state, he fell into bed with the Iranian (Death to America) mullahs giving them the ultimate green light to develop nuclear weapons along with billions of dollars that further supported their terrorist activities. Only the heroic Swift Vets saved us from a Manchurian Candidate Kerry presidency. Ultimately, we got Obama.
Dishonorable Mentions! (Just missed the major list)
John Brennan Obamas CIA director who once voted for Communist Gus Hall for president. A key member of the Deep State who severely politicized the CIA. Called President Trump treasonous for meeting with the president of Russia.
George Soros Jewish former Nazi collaborator in his native Hungary who as a self-made billionaire has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into left wing groups and causes. The damage he has caused is difficult to measure, but its certainly large. The evidence indicates he has funded much of the effort to destroy the Trump presidency.
Frank Marshall Davis - Anti-white, black Bolshevik, card-carrying Soviet agent. Probable birth father and admitted primary mentor of young Barak Hussein Obama.
Frank Hawkins is a former US Army intelligence officer, Associated Press foreign correspondent, international businessman, senior newspaper company executive, founder and owner of several marketing companies and published novelist.
h/t to my friend Bill for sending it.
Always good to see your posts pal.
Nixon - Started this globalism bull crap that has resulted in the gutting of American industry and created a Chinese monster and a second cold war. So he is number 1.
LBJ? FDR?. I’d include Wilson and Taft, but they are out of the timeline.
Soros holds US citizenship, but I wouldn’t call him an American. If he qualifies for the list he should be at the top. Also if GHWB isn’t on your most destructive Americans of your lifetime list, you haven’t been paying enough attention.
1) Madeline Murray O'Hare 2) Alger Hiss 3) Justice Roberts 4) Justice Warren Burger
Name any hollyweird Director
List goes on
Truman gets credit for the China monster. The Chinese had spies in his administration , so they knew in advance nuclear weapons would not be used. If that had remained uncertain Korea would be United and free.
FDR doesn’t make it in that man’s life timeline and LBJ is mentioned.
Gloria Steinem created a nightmare western civilization may never recover.
Good list. The world wouldve been a far better place if these people had never been born.
Saul Alinskey and Noam Chomsky inspired college students.
Hugh Hefner and Aaron Spelling pornified the pop culture from top to bottom.
Politics merely followed the culture.
Howard Zinn should be on the list.
Good list, although McTurd needs to be on it, and Soros should be #1.
Roosevelt died in 1945 - 74 years ago.
What about George W. Bush? He started a “good” war in Afghanistan, then failed to win it.
But wait. It gets worse. While the Afghan war was still raging, W decide to open a second front by invading Iraq. So much misery, so much blood spilled, and so much treasure lost.
And for what? Unless we continue to pour in more money and blood, both Afghanistan and Iraq will end as Vietnam did: helicopters taking off from the US embassy.
I’d drop Frank Marshall Davis and put in Sen. Chucky Schumer. Marshall was a local communist operative in Chicago and Hawaii, and got booted out of the spotlight when loyal Japanese-American and Hawaiians ousted the Communist Party agents in the Democrat Party of Hawaii about 1948, thus preventing them from becoming the controlling element in the Democrat Party back then.
Schumer has been a Democrat Party powermonger and political sociopath for decades and has done more damage to America than Marshall ever did or could image doing.
[Some of my research on Marshall, including talking to his son, a loyal American, has appeared in national publications, etc. Until we see his complete FBI and CIA files, I’ll consider him a 2nd level threat to the US whereas Schumer if a Prime Level threat to us].
Tim Leary...Abbie Hoffman,,, I would not place those two goofballs in to the same category with LBJ and Frank M Davis. Abbie may have been on the Quest to point out that LBJ was a creep. And Tim was a magic mushroom party guy before he started thinking that LSD was seriously ultra-special.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.