Skip to comments.22 Quotes That Lay Out The Elite’s Agenda
Posted on 07/18/2013 1:00:16 PM PDT by Art in Idaho
1. In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasnt such a great idea after all. Strobe Talbot, President Clintons Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.
2. The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of liberalism they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. Norman Thomas, for many years U.S. Socialist Presidential candidate.
3. Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government a bureaucratic elite. Senator William Jenner, 1954
4. We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991
5. The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson. A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933
6. The depression was the calculated shearing of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market .The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. Curtis Dall, FDRs son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
7. The New Deal is plainly an attempt to achieve a working socialism and avert a social collapse in America; it is extraordinarily parallel to the successive policies and Plans of the Russian experiment. Americans shirk the word socialism, but what else can one call it? H.G. Wells The New World Order 1939
8. Ultimately, our objective is to welcome the Soviet Union back into the world order. Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations. President George Bush Texas A&M University 1989
9. Under Socialism you would not be allowed to be poor. You would be forcibly fed, clothed, lodged, taught, and employed whether you liked it or not. If it were discovered that you had not the character and industry enough to be worth all this trouble, you might possibly be executed in a kindly manner. . . . Fabian Socialist Bernard Shaw in his Intelligent Womans Guide to Socialism and Capitalism, 1928.
10. We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road. Mikhail Gorbachev 1987
11. National Socialism will use its own revolution for establishing of a new world order. Adolph Hitler during World War II
12. I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. President Woodrow Wilson 1916
13. It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. - Henry Ford
14. The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control . Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent. - Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
15. Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure one world, if you will. If thats the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. - David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405
16. It is the system of nationalist individualism that has to go .We are living in the end of the sovereign states .In the great struggle to evoke a Westernized World Socialism, contemporary governments may vanish .Countless people will hate the new world order .and will die protesting against it. H.G. Wells, in his book, The New World Order, 1940
17. To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas. Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization
18. We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. . . Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. . . . We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electronic stimulation of the brain. Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School, Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118, February 24, 1974.
19. One of the least understood strategies of the world revolution now moving rapidly toward its goal is the use of mind control as a major means of obtaining the consent of the people who will be subjects of the New World Order. From The National Educator, K.M. Heaton
20. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order. - David Rockefeller
21. No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation. David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
22. Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government. Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
you forgot the ones about the need to reduce the worlds population by 75%
The Communists are distinguished from the other working-class parties by this only:Quite monstrous. As is anyone who even speaks openly or in shades of this upside-down philosophy.
The distinguishing feature of Communism is not the abolition of property generally, but the abolition of bourgeois property. But modern bourgeois private property is the final and most complete expression of the system of producing and appropriating products, that is based on class antagonisms, on the exploitation of the many by the few. In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.
- In the national struggles of the proletarians of the different countries, they point out and bring to the front the common interests of the entire proletariat, independently of all nationality.
- In the various stages of development which the struggle of the working class against the bourgeoisie has to pass through, they always and everywhere represent the interests of the movement as a whole.
Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists.
The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality.
The charges against Communism made from a religious, a philosophical and, generally, from an ideological standpoint, are not deserving of serious examination.
Oh yes, wasn't it Ted Turner and others touting this?
Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates are two notables who support this plan.
Quite monstrous indeed. Consummate evil.
Oh my, you mean the Hillary Clinton who's going to run for President in 2016? Will she send the elite Dems to the killing fields first?
Some of those quotes are questionable, but most are accurate, and taken as a whole, quite telling. The list of Communist goals that was in the congressional record around 1960 is another of those that was very accurate and has mostly come to pass.
We have a shift in our FRorum and our sources of news. Have you noticed or is it just me? It looks like we are beginning to put the proper name and face on our enemy. Not socialist, not facist, not liberal, not left, not progressive, not statism, not democrap, but:
COMMUNIST or COMMUNISM
That same failed system that keeps growing over and over and over. The system we supposedly won the war against 25 years ago. It is in our own white hut right now and in many of the seats of congress, spinate, DOJ, DoD, Supreme Court and throughout every agency of government.
Neither democrap or republican parties are easily distinguishable in principal from the communist party now. They all lean left to appeal to the proletariat and feather their own nests with power and privilege.
Barack Hussein Obama at Discover the Networks.
I was so upset after the election because it's been blatantly obvious for years that Obama is a hard core communist. His reelection was carefully orchestrated by the elites along with the government media complex. Education is the key. . Fight on!
But . . but . . . all I wanted was Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
This was posted on FR the other day.
Well worth it.
AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time!
It outlines the communist agenda.
Agenda website: AGENDA: Grinding America Down
Great College dorm poster: Karl Marx Chart. A great conversation starter. .
That poster is great !!
I just went to a site I had not been to in a very long time.
Discover the Networks; A guide to the political left
The database of connections is massive.
Once you drill down on any group or individual you can get to the “Visual map” of the connections.
The only reason I bring this to your attention is that if someone needs a resource to verify the connections in that poster, this is it.
The amusing truth is that such people can barely tie their shoes, yet imagine themselves as dictators of the world.
Few if any have ever exhibited real leadership, or cultivated loyalty among their subordinates, or even had to justify their pitiful ideas in intelligent debate, instead of to their fawning peers.
If you look at the cabals such schemers belong to, they are all virtually the same. The same membership. The same ideas their kind has embraced for a hundred years, achieving nothing lasting or of value in that time.
"Few if any have ever exhibited real leadership, or cultivated loyalty among their subordinates, or even had to justify their pitiful ideas in intelligent debate, instead of to their fawning peers."
“This is what we are up against.”
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.